Sammy Sum Wants to Look for Girlfriend

By on March 5, 2015 in NEWS

The cast of TVB’s Young Charioteers <衝線> attended a dinner banquet to celebrate the series premiere. Sammy Sum (沈震軒) revealed that his character, nicknamed “Fighting”, shares a sweet relationship with Sisley Choi (蔡思貝), who portrays his childhood friend and love interest. However, Him Law (羅仲謙) also becomes interested in Sisley, turning it into a love triangle story.

Sammy stressed that he will never let love triangles happen in his own love life, adding that he will not introduce his girlfriend to his friends until their relationship becomes very stable. Is Sammy hinting that he is no longer single? Sammy sighed and said, “I’m finding one. I haven’t dated in four years, and I failed the last time I tried to pursue someone.”

Sammy and Sisley incurred dating rumors during the filming of Young Charioteers. The stars denied dating, maintaining that they are only close friends. “He wouldn’t want me anyway,” said Sisley. “He told me he didn’t like washboards! Don’t misunderstand!”

The 31-year-old actor then said that he really wants a girlfriend. “It’s all about the feeling. We have to be able to communicate. Two years ago, I never thought about dating, but now seeing the people who are the same age getting married and having kids, I feel that I should be more open and start searching.”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

12 comments to Sammy Sum Wants to Look for Girlfriend

1. Ling says:

Is he not dating Katy kung???

Login or Register before you can reply to Ling
    • Michael replied:

eww

Login or Register before you can reply to Michael

I thought he was living in with one???

• jayne replied:

Funn,
      I think Sammy is with Katy Kung, whose cheerful personality fits his taste.

The rejection may have taken place with someone else before Katy.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
    • janet replied:

I thought he already has a girlfriend and living with her?
      Sisley in this drama is acting way too cute…but she is prettier than grace chan.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet
  3. m0m0 says:

i don’t like both of them. the girl is very annoying on tv. the guy’s acting is good but i don’t have a good impression of him.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
  4. joojaibao says:

Glad Im not the only one who not a fan of Sammy and Sisley

Login or Register before you can reply to joojaibao
  5. Hannah says:

I thought he was seeing Katy Kung? I wonder who was he trying to pursue.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
  6. Dada c. says:

Maybe he was trying to persue sharon haha jk xP

Login or Register before you can reply to Dada c.
  7. coralie says:

I find Sisley super adorable though! (Looks-wise.) I’m not sure about her personality but nothing seems annoying about her. Don’t know why ppl don’t like her. Out of all the recent pageant winners, her year is probably the best.

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
  8. prettysup says:

Sisley is quite cute in Young Charioteers. But poor Sammy is not going to get the gal.

Login or Register before you can reply to prettysup
  9. Clementine says:

Lol at the title …”wants to find a girlfriend” accompanied by a photo with Sisley xD

Did he not date JJ before ? Or was it all rumours and no truth?

I think Katy and Sammy would be a nice pair, perhaps his “failed attempt ” was her ..

Login or Register before you can reply to Clementine