Wu Chun, Jiro Wang, and Calvin Chen in Mini Fahrenheit Reunion

By on May 8, 2014 in NEWS

Wu Chun (吳尊) was heavily criticized for allowing his 3-year-old daughter, Nei Nei, to be filmed in a shower scene for the reality TV show, Dad is Back <爸爸回來了>. Yesterday, at a good friend’s hair salon opening with former Fahrenheit (飛輪海) members Calvin Chen (辰亦儒), and Jiro Wang (汪東城), Wu Chun was once again asked to comment on the controversial scene. He simply said he would be more cautious in the future.

Not bothered by the rumors, Wu Chun brought Nei Nei to the salon opening for a haircut. Both Jiro and Calvin praised Wu Chun’s parenting style. Calvin came to Wu Chun’s rescue and stated that a father showering his daughter is is a healthy process. Fahrenheit members have previously revealed nude photos of themselves when they were children. Regarding the shower scene, Calvin jokingly said, “There’s fatherly love, but I couldn’t believe that his daughter called me creepy when she saw me. It was really cute!”

Although Aaron Yan (炎亞綸) was absent from the event, hundreds of fans trekked through the rain and surrounded the local mall in order to see Fahrenheit’s mini reunion. Although Aaron was missing from the event, Wu Chun said all the members remain very close to each other.

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Su for JayneStars.com.

How do you feel about this article?
Wu Chun, Jiro Wang, and Calvin Chen in Mini Fahrenheit Reunion

• Aaron Yan Persistent in Staying in Music Industry; Not After Money(4)
  • Wu Chun Denies Hostility Between Jiro Wang and Aaron Yan(39)
  • Wu Chun's Family Shower Stirs Debate Over Children's Gender Awareness(40)
  • Jiro Wang Announces He is a Father on April Fools Day(17)
  • Jiro Wang Films Alternate Ending for “KO One Return” (4)
  • Aaron Yan Glad to Be Free of Fahrenheit(48)
  • Jiro Wang Releases Solo Album, Debunks Fahrenheit Breakup Rumors(14)
  • The Reason Why Every Actor Wants to Work with Ariel Lin(0)
  • Wu Chun Inherits Faithfulness From Dad(0)
  • 5 Celebrities Who Married Their First Love(12)

• 17 comments to Wu Chun, Jiro Wang, and Calvin Chen in Mini Fahrenheit Reunion

1. Cherry says:

Oh…Jiro’s had so much plastic surgery, he doesn’t even look the same anymore.

Login or Register before you can reply to Cherry
      • m0m0 replied:

totally agree. i told me friend that once and she thought i was crazy! he totally looks different!

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
      • Vel replied:

I thought he only did the nose? He still looks somewhat the same except for the nose.

Login or Register before you can reply to Vel
        • HeTieShou replied:

I also think he looks pretty much himself except for the nose.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
        • ... replied:

I also think that he looks the same hahaha

Login or Register before you can reply to ...
      • bunny replied:

for a moment i tot jiro was aaron. im like WHATTTtt O _O

Login or Register before you can reply to bunny
        • HeTieShou replied:

Back in the days, I thought they looked alike even before all of the surgery.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
        • Kidd replied:

@ HTS

I don’t find them looking alike before the surgery, but, they do kinda resemble each other after the surgery. But, not so much that I will mistake one for the other.

Jiro still has his distinctive mouth and eyes.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
        • HeTieShou replied:

@Kidd,
          WHen I first saw Aaron, he looked like Wallace Chung to me. But he also looked like another person that I could not pinpoint at first. However, now I can see that he looked like Jiro to me. That’s just what I think though.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    2. Jane says:

And Aaron Yan is busy sitting on a toilet doing a reality show..HAHAHAHA 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to Jane
    3. meg says:

I thought the second guy was Jiro until I looked at the first guys lips and realized those were Jiro lips…. btw im not too familiar with this band and only him due to iswak 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to meg
    4. Kidd says:

Still like Calvin the best. 🙂

Still have the sunshine smile.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • GD replied:

beautiful smile he’s got aye! lights up the entire room.

Login or Register before you can reply to GD
      • HeTieShou replied:

Yea, Calvin has a bright smile and face. His face is natural too.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    5. wow they all look good in that photo>>>>
      and i am just thinking that i have seen them on movie films before????

Login or Register before you can reply to afterschool17
    6. hehehe……………LOL…………

Login or Register before you can reply to afterschool17
    7. Kidd says:

I want to watch Calvin’s road-trip movie ‘3 Peas in a Pod’, but couldn’t find the DVD anywhere. Hope whichever company produced this film release the DVD soon.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd