Bosco Wong is a Protector in “Mr. & Mrs. Bean”

By on July 24, 2013 in TV Dramas

*Spoilers*

Scrapping away his trendy bachelor image, Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) will portray a single father of an 8-year-old boy for the first time in the upcoming TVB drama, Mr. & Mrs. Bean <貓屎媽媽>.

In the series, Bosco opens up a bar and often leaves his apprentice, portrayed by Det Dik (狄易達), to take care of his bar while he is busy caring for his son. But every time the naïve and cowardly Det commits a faux pas, Bosco becomes responsible to protect Det whenever he is in trouble.

In one particular scene, Det offends a muscular man, and Bosco jumps to his aid. However, Bosco is not a fighter, and in the end, the muscular man ends up injuring himself.

Mr. & Mrs. Bean, produced by Nelson Cheung (張乾文), also stars Michelle Yim (米雪), Nancy Wu (胡定欣),Vincent Wong (王浩信), Eliza Sam (岑麗香), Koo Ming Wah (古明華), and HotCha’s Regen Cheung (張惠雅). The drama centers on the story of the widowed Nancy, who works together with her two stepdaughters, portrayed by Eliza and Regen, to open up a coffee shop in dedication to Eliza’s late father.

Michelle Yim stars as Eliza and Regen’s birth mother, while Vincent Wong stars as Nancy’s primary love interest.

Source: TVB Zone #839 via ihktv.com

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

17 comments to Bosco Wong is a Protector in “Mr. & Mrs. Bean”

1. skinnymocha says:

Is this Nancy’s first leading role?

Login or Register before you can reply to skinnymocha
    • AC replied:

It is, if you don’t count Seasons of Love in which she was the lead for one of the stories.

Login or Register before you can reply to AC
    • bear replied:

isn’t eliza the leading actress here?

Login or Register before you can reply to bear
      • Sel_fi_wu replied:

The drama centers on the story of the widowed Nancy

this sentence is clear enough and it comes from official tvb magazine. stop believing the hk media blindly, they still think eliza is the lead.

Login or Register before you can reply to Sel_fi_wu
    • Sel_fi_wu replied:

“The drama centers on the story of the widowed Nancy

wow yes love that the producer keep reminding of this because the media are taking it the wrong way and put eliza in the pedestal when nancy is the center of the story!

Login or Register before you can reply to Sel_fi_wu
  2. Meini says:

“drama centers on the story of the widowed Nancy”

YAY so happy to read that about Nancy!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Meini
    • Sel_fi_wu replied:

agree! so happy that finally tvb decide to promote nancy! happy too that eliza isn’t leading over nancy!

Login or Register before you can reply to Sel_fi_wu
  3. Nicole says:

Good luck nancy!

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
  4. chril says:

YAY to Nancy! She has long hair in here. I missed it so much. All the girls seem to chop their hair off lately.

GO GO GO NANCY! Show the world you’re leading material. 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to chril
  5. I Will Write What I Want says:

I’m curious why Nancy married a much older man, when her next man is Vincent’s age?

Login or Register before you can reply to I Will Write What I Want
  6. TVBFanatic says:

wow… what is going on with Michelle’s hair?

Login or Register before you can reply to TVBFanatic
    • GD replied:

It needs to go!

Login or Register before you can reply to GD
    • bizzybody replied:

That’s my first thought when I saw the photo. Even Bosco’s one sided hair looks funny. But I think Michelle is wearing a wig. Real hair don’t look like that do they?

Login or Register before you can reply to bizzybody
  7. Khanh says:

Omg finally nancy is the leading actress. I hate all the other news about this drama because Eliza is paired with bosco, but clearly she isn’t the main.

Login or Register before you can reply to Khanh
    • sel_fi_wu replied:

agree. hate all the other news that put eliza on the so called ‘lead’ pedestal and glorifying her! glad this article clearly shows that the series will center around nancy instead! finally nancy has her breakthrough time to shine in a series centered around her!

Login or Register before you can reply to sel_fi_wu
  8. Teecee says:

Nancy is lead along with Michelle and Eliza lol it’s not a big deal.

Login or Register before you can reply to Teecee
  9. Yen says:

I’m happy for Nancy but she still doesn’t have the lead actress aura.
    Don’t know how to explain, maybe it’s her look that not so appealing, at least to me.
    In SOL, I watched it basically for Oscar and Vincent. She is good in acting but her look just doesn’t appeal to me.
    Nikki is slim too but she has a very pretty and fair look.
    I will definitely watch this for Bosco and Eliza.
    Eliza is pretty and cheerful and shiny! I just love watching her 😉 😉