Michelle Ye and Viann Zhang Do Not Get Along?

By on August 19, 2014 in TV Dramas

Competition is fierce among the celebrity contestants in the Chinese fashion reality TV show, The Goddess’ New Dress <女神的新衣>, also known as Muse Dress. According to Chinese media reports, two of the show’s contestants, Michelle Ye (葉璇) and Viann Zhang (張馨予), are not getting along.

Michelle Ye Admits There is Tension

Produced by Dragon TV, The Goddess’ New Dress pairs six celebrities to six designers and have them compete in missions together. It also stars Alyssa Chia (賈靜雯), Laure Shang (尚雯婕), and Nana from the K-pop group After School.

The source said that Michelle and Viann, both who were rumored girlfriends of Wallace Huo (霍建華), gave each other cold shoulders on the set of the show. While the other women interacted freely with each other, Michelle and Viann reportedly tried their best to avoid each other.

In a recent interview, Michelle also implied that one of women tried to “steal” her designer. “She told everyone in front of me that the designer I chose was bad. What was the point of that? I really do think that my designer and I are collaborating well. His works are great in my eyes. Why should I change?”

Michelle admitted that there would be some tension among the contestants. “It’s a competitive show. We’re here to compete.”

Michelle added that she is currently filming a new movie with Chapman To (杜汶澤), whom she praised as a very positive person dedicated to his work. In May, many Chinese netizens boycotted Chapman and his movies after he wrote a controversial post about the Taiwanese students’ Sunflower Movement. Michelle said, “Everyone uses their Weibo in different ways. As for me, I don’t read netizens’ comments and my agency manages my Weibo. Chapman, however, would interact with the netizens, so I’m not entitled to make comments on his ways of communicating.”

Viann Zhang Has No Boyfriend

Having an interest in fashion since a young age, Viann expressed that she has learned a lot while competing in The Goddess’ New Dress. In an interview, she revealed that she hopes to create her own fashion brand with her designer in the coming years. When asked for her thoughts on the other competitors on the show, she praised her opponents but did not mention Michelle.

After splitting with Li Chen (李晨) last year, Viann was rumored to have hooked up with Wallace Huo. However, Viann denied these reports and maintained that she is still single to this day. “I’m in work mode right now,” she said. “Working consumes most of my energy. When it comes to [dating], I’ll leave that to fate.”

Source: QQ.com

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

19 comments to Michelle Ye and Viann Zhang Do Not Get Along?

1. Vel says:

I have no idea who this Viann Zhang is, but WOW she looks like those pretty girls from those Chinese romance novel covers 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to Vel
    • Lily replied:

that skanky “model” who dated Ron Ng few years ago…

Login or Register before you can reply to Lily
      • m0m0 replied:

i agree, she’s pretty skanky

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
    • xiaoxiu replied:

photoshop and plastic surgery can get you that look =P

Login or Register before you can reply to xiaoxiu
      • HeTieShou replied:

Yup, Viann has a very plastic doll type of look that is a result of PS. I have noticed that type of look for many of the Korean celebs that have had a of PS. I remember watching Dong Yi where all of the women, both old and young had the same exact face that my family joked about them either using the same mold or went to the same plastic surgeon.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • Will replied:

My thoughts exactly WTF

Login or Register before you can reply to Will

Never believed the rumour about Viann and Wallace. As for Michelle, she has always been close with Wallace. I will soon believe Wallace is dating his costar in Battle of Changsha (Ruby Lin lookalike except uglier) than these 2.

• xiaoxiu replied:

Yang Zi? But she’s so cute!

Login or Register before you can reply to xiaoxiu
      • Ki replied:

Ruby Lin is cute, not Yang Zi.

Login or Register before you can reply to Ki
      • HeTieShou replied:

I think Yang Zi is cute too.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  3. sadface says:

nobody likes the attentionseeking viann

Login or Register before you can reply to sadface
  4. TrinaNaRanong says:

Is this pic really Viann Zhang?? Looks more like Liu Yifei. The Viann Zhang I googled not so decent looking.

Login or Register before you can reply to TrinaNaRanong
  5. I Will Write What I Want says:

Hardly surprising since one has brains and the other has … shall we say not so much.

Login or Register before you can reply to I Will Write What I Want
  6. Alluka says:

Never believe in a love between Michelle and Wallace. She only views him as friend and that is it. He is indeed not her type.

For Viann and Wallace, if there was a love relationship, it would have been merely a flash love which ended.

As a result, Michelle and Viann hates each other not only because of Wallace.

Login or Register before you can reply to Alluka
    • HeTieShou replied:

Well as outsiders we do not know for sure if Wallace and Michelle have feelings for each other or not. Time will tell but I have a good feeling they are good friends for sure, however, whether they will become anything beyond that, only they and time will know.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • Alluka replied:

Michelle said herself many times that Wallace is too different to her hence she cant have love feeling for him.

Login or Register before you can reply to Alluka
  7. Hannahh says:

Who is this Viann chick? cant regonised her

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
    • HeTieShou replied:

She is the chick that used to date Ron in the past.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  8. Anna says:

Michelle looks gorgeous in that photo. She’s doing reality shows too? When does she ever rest?

Login or Register before you can reply to Anna