JayneStars.com logo

Kenneth Ma Wants Ex-Girlfriend Nancy Wu Back?

By on November 19, 2012

Kenneth Ma Wants Ex-Girlfriend Nancy Wu Back? thumbnail

Above: Kenneth Ma accused of plastering himself over Nancy Wu on the set of “Triumph in the Skies 2″.

Is Kenneth Ma (馬國明) only interested in women he cannot have? After revealing that he had unfulfilled crushes on costars, Sharon Chan (陳敏之) and Selena Li (李詩韻), in the past, Kenneth may once again be setting himself up for disappointment by wanting to get back with ex-girlfriend, Nancy Wu (胡定欣), who is currently not single.

Nancy’s new romance with advertising executive, Patt Sham (沈栢淳), is widely reported, but this apparently did not stop Kenneth’s wish to patch things up with Nancy. After breaking up last year, Nancy was reported to have been unable to let go of her love for Kenneth, continuing to live in his neighborhood with hopes to continue seeing him. Now that Nancy has finally found new love, did this spark Kenneth to act before it is too late?

Kenneth Drapes Himself Over Nancy

Oriental Sunday reported that while filming Triumph in the Skies 2 <衝上雲霄2> in Paris, Kenneth plastered himself by Nancy’s side.  An insider revealed, “Nancy often clung to Kenneth in the past. At the time, Kenneth did not wish to reconcile, but it is now his turn to be unwilling to let go. Wherever Nancy goes, Kenneth is by her side during meals and after filming hours. Whenever she makes a call, he will stare at her intently.”

Kenneth was photographed leaning his head close to Nancy while dining together in Paris. The entire cast and crew allegedly knew of Kenneth’s motives towards Nancy, especially during the filming of Nancy and Him Law’s (羅仲謙) wedding scene on November 16. Him Law reportedly said, “Nancy, you are getting married with me; why is Kenneth by your side?”

Accused of laughing sweetly and thoroughly enjoying Kenneth’s company while in Paris, will Nancy go back to her ex-flame or will Kenneth’s wishes remain unfulfilled once again?

Source: Oriental Sunday via ihktv.com, ifeng.com

Tags: , , ,

• Review: "Triumph in the Skies 2" (By VCN)(40)
  • Review: "Triumph in the Skies 2" (by Miriamfanz)(94)
  • Episodic Thoughts: "Triumph in the Skies 2" Episodes 22 and 23(64)
  • Episodic Thoughts: "Triumph in the Skies 2" Episode 13(39)
  • Episodic Thoughts: "Triumph in the Skies 2" Episode 11(32)
  • Episodic Thoughts: "Triumph in the Skies 2" Episode 10(60)
  • Kenneth Ma Said Bed Scenes with Elena Kong Were “Stiff”(72)
  • Episodic Thoughts: "Triumph in the Skies 2" Episode 3(78)
  • Episodic Thoughts: "Triumph in the Skies 2" Episode 2(84)
  • Episodic Thoughts: "Triumph in the Skies 2" Episode 1 (By Funn)(132)

• Readers' Comments (78)

Either Kenneth likes challenges so that when he fails he can say he tried or this report is lame.

My conclusion is this report is lame.

• Funn Lim says:

But if true, way to go Nancy! The way to getting back a man’s heart is to play hard to get.

• Cherry says:

But the way to getting back a man’s heart should not be through hurting another man. If she wants anything to do with Kenneth, I really hope she leaves her current boyfriend first, rather than leading them both on.

2. exoidus says:

So KM will fight with everything he got to get her back only to dump her later on, LOL.

Why not make Nancy be the one still in love in KM, haha

• Veejay says:

It seems like KM is different compare to hot blood Ron and LF lol, KM has different taste in women and is not too concern about volumptous bodies like the double Rs does.

• Fox says:

I told you many times that Linda isnt a boobies girl at all. Why you always forget and cast her out? Rain Li isnt boobies girl as welll.

• Fox says:

And of course MM is different hot blood. He strikes me as a man that only being woman is ok to him, don’t care of age, look, etc., so he must be in a very high level of hot blood. But too bad, he only can watch AV and can’t get a girl in real life.

Uhm, don’t forget that Ron has Ella Koon who isn’t a boobie girl. You always cast out girls of 2R, why that, Veejay?

• Veejay says:

Ella koon is a boobies girl, she got a curvy body and her sizes are B cup atleast..its just that she didn’t show them often only.

I dont count LInda in cuz they were just rumored gf/bf..so can’t really say she was once LF’s partner unless got evidence said so.

Rain Li was like LF’s puppy love and LF”s taste changed over time and PSS was the only one who got appeared to be in LF”s bed and that shows all.. LF prefers Big boobies women lol..

• Fox says:

Puppy love is still love. And wat kind of puppy love between a 20 years old girl and a 24 years old guy? LMAO~. Puppy love is for 14-15 year old couple :P.

Lolz, show all? PSS showed wat? A pic of him with full clothes? Even Txb series is better than that =)). Linda was LF’s girl, confirmed. Evidence: She called him nonstop and his makeup artist said she was his gf. Wong Cho Lam also hinted Linda lost everything (lost wat you know) to LF.

And due to PSS you say he likes boobies but you ignore 2 small chests girls Linda and Rain? Wow, such a mind of ignorant :P. By your logic, I can say that he likes girls with small chest and PSS is just an exception haha.

B cup are big boobs, wow! Ella must feel very happy with your comment. You should weibo her to say that her B cup means boobies and maybe she’ll title you her best fan ever LMAO~. If Ella’s B cup is boobies girl, Linda is super boobies girl with a bra ad as she is 33C! ROLF, the truth is revealed! In Veejay’s eye, Linda is a boobies girl, haha. I also can say Ron likes small chest girl and Viann is just an exception haha.

By one girl you conclude all. Now I will learn from you to say that MM is super hot blood, being a woman is enough to him. Haha, ask me why I can conclude? I learn from Veejay.

• Veejay says:

funny you Fox, why get so upset and angry over my comment? I was merely expressing my opinion on LF’s preference. I could be wrong but you are not certainly right 100% too. All we heard from you is “your friend” who is LF’s friend confirmed this to you and the evidence? Your so called “friend”. So what if Rain was LF’s first crush? I’m giving him a good rep here by saying he has been in any steady relationship and Rain was his first one..so what? hehe.

And I said his preference in women changed over time.. maybe he prefers big chested women over small one? I really don’t think Ella has a small asset, maybe to you, she’s small but she’s quite decent to me. And why the name calling etc incurred? Angry?

• Veejay says:

*he never been in a steady relationship*

• Kidd says:

Mavis Pan and Rain Li are the only confirmed girlfriends since they have been acknowledge by the persons involved.

Linda Chung is still hearsay, with supposed evidence given by a nameless ‘insider’. Reminds me of ‘my uncle is the cameraman..’ during the Survivor game show craze.

• Funn Lim says:

Kidd,

there are 2 types.

One is girlfriends and one is main-main.

For each one, also 2 types. One is confirmed, the other is speculation.

Further to confirmed, also 2 types. Bring home for daddy to see and not bring home at all.

For Raymond, for the latter he must have many more. Also for former, he may have more than confirmed or even speculated, since his modus operandi is introduce to daddy. But perhaps he may be that sort that believes in love, he is serious with every relationship perhaps?

• Fox says:

Who is angry? You, Veejay? Lolz.

Nope, Rain isn’t his first love. He said that his first love (real puppy love) was a girl in Xiamen university but when he dared to tell her his feeling, he had to US so he didn’t tell her. Then he had another gf in US.

From the face, his gout of women dun change throughout many years. Still the big big eyes, small oval face, look naive but not too plain, sweet type. I say the big boobs of PSS are just bonus, not the 1st condition.

As for Linda, even Philip now after his openly admission, she kept it in an open secret. It isn’t strange at all that she dated LF but dun announce. Maybe only when she gets married, she’ll confirm. I don’t blame her for that, she is having Yuk lui image.

• Funn Lim says:

“He said that his first love (real puppy love) was a girl in Xiamen university but when he dared to tell her his feeling, he had to US so he didn’t tell her. Then he had another gf in US.”

Fox, technically that is not first love since it was never reciprocated. It was a crush. First love would be both dated.

• Kidd says:

@ Funn

I know he might have more girlfriends than the acknowledged ones. But, the ones who are not acknowledged/confirmed will remain a rumour to me.

• Kidd says:

“As for Linda, even Philip now after his openly admission, she kept it in an open secret. It isn’t strange at all that she dated LF but dun announce. “

At least, Philip admit. In Raymond’s and Linda’s supposed dating relationship, neither admit.

Fox, I remember you said last time when it was first reported of PSS and LF that you knew LF likes hot-bodied women. Why are you now so insistent on denying that LF like big boobs?

Btw, you do sound angry in your answer to Veejay.

• Veejay says:

@Fox,

Ok, so you think Linda was LF’s ex then let it be.. end of the story lol

while i think otherwise.

• Fox says:

@Funn: Then the first love is the girl in US. A Canadian born Chinese girl :P. Sound familiar to Linda?

@Kidd: I don’t sound angry. It’s my normal talk. If you and Veejay think it sounds angry, I can tell you I wasn’t. I’m in very good mood now :P. Funny that when I’m truly serious, nobody can feel. But when I mock and laugh, ppl think I’m angry? Haha.

As for LF, I always say that these girls share the same faces and attitude of talking to public, but boobies are just bonus point, not the 1st and most important condition. The 1st condition are the face and feminine behavior. If there is a girl with the face and behavior but not too boobies, I’ll say that he’ll soon or late having rumour with her. I was proven rite in Karena Ng’s case :P. Karena isn’t boobies, rite?

As for Linda, Philip admitted but Linda denied and we are talking about how Linda reacts to love rumour. In case of Philip-Linda, even with Philip’s admission, Linda still keeps her mouth shut. So is it strange that when Linda and LF date, they both kept mouth shut since both of them like to do so?

@Veejay: No I don’t think but I believe. And I can tell you that they dated. You can choose to blv or ignore, but you can’t ignore Rain Li :P.

Overall, still have too many evidences to say that the 2R dun put boobies as first condition and most important one. Of course, having volumptous body is a bonus point.

• Kidd says:

“If you and Veejay think it sounds angry, I can tell you I wasn’t. I’m in very good mood now “

Anger disguise with laughter. Fake happy mood.

• Fox says:

LMAO, Kidd, what do you want me to do now? Hehe, or I have to say that you and Veejay are very angry but disguise by laugher? Lolz.

• Fox says:

Alrite, I’m very angry now, even a very good Tuesday with tons of good news can’t save my anger toward this! It’s such a big deal! It’s very very…

Well, I even dun have enough words to say how angry I’m :P.

This small thing can make me angry? Lolz.

• Kidd says:

” I have to say that you and Veejay are very angry but disguise by laugher”

Well, you are the one who put lots of LMAO, LOLZ, :p, in your post to emphasize how ‘happy’ you are, not me.

• Funn Lim says:

Kidd,

“Anger disguise with laughter. Fake happy mood.”

Controlled anger for the optimist and pretend happiness for the pessimist.

• Fox says:

From boobies to Fox had anger or not, do you find it’s going off now :P? I’m happy to know that you guys care for my mood that much but I think I won’t follow this off anymore :P.

• Funn Lim says:

“If you know that, you should recognize that I wasn’t angry at all. You don’t feel angry, why I must feel angry?”

I have been reading the exchanges, and Fox, I too don’t think you were angry. You were a one note machine, your point when it comes to LF is basically consistent from day 1. By now you must be a bit frustrated having to repeat the same thing over and over again.

• Funn Lim says:

But Fox, why are you always so happy?

• Fox says:

Because ppl repeat so I have to repeat. You repeated yourself many times, I know you can understand the feeling of having to repeat yourself like that.

I’m happy because I have many good news today and I will have a large amount of money soon, so why I should feel upset and angry for something I don’t have to be upset and angry with?

3. mito says:

Weird news, wish them the best, side note, Nancy was a better fadan. But clock is ticking.

4. TVBFanatic says:

Like the song says..

You don’t know what you’ve got ’til it’s gone.

5. smile says:

Man….the media has to think of something. Recent news said that they were upset at each other and stood far apart from each other. Now, they are standing too close! Shish….Maybe they are just toying w/the media for fun! :P

• NP says:

I know! Wasn’t the article about them on non-speaking terms just last week? I don’t believe it. This article is lame.

6. Terminator says:

I think it is the tabloids who want her back so more “juicy stuffs” can be generated.

7. Gar says:

I think they’re just enjoying each other’s company while filming abroad and the media has blown this up once again. She has already found herself a good man, so why would she want to go back to plain old Kenneth?

8. loom says:

Nancy and Kenneth match better than her and Patt Shum. N and M are both in the same industry and probably understand the problems that come from their work. Look wise they match better too. I think it was just different timing for them before. They can always try again. Hope Nancy puts happiness(she seems to like Kenneth more) over money(Patt).

• Fox says:

But Nancy is very happy with Patt now, so she is having happiness and money at the same time. MM only can regret now since Nancy can find a better fish than him. You must feel happy for Nancy if you like her.

• sandcherry says:

It is better to get someone who really loves you and you only. Kenneth Ma does not seem to be that kind of romantic person (though he looks like one in drama series), and always thinks his mother is the woman whom he loves the best.

Perhaps Nancy Wu does not like to be the second best in a man’s life.

• Fox says:

Why Nancy and MM broke up isn’t a matter now as Nancy is happy with Patt Shum. Matter is that some MM fans still think Nancy is wanting to be back to MM.

• Kristy says:

Just like some idiots thinks KM wants to be back with Nancy based on this nonsense report. It’s just another article for non KM fans to take a jab at KM.

• Fox says:

So you think that the clever ppl will believe that MM and Nancy ended, Kristy? Yup I blv this thing and obviously, nobody wanna be back to the ex, especially Nancy when she is having a good bf. As for MM, he just needs to stop mentioning about Nancy and everything will be ok.

• Kristy says:

KM isn’t the one who’s always mentioning his ex. He was asked by the reporters in a few reports and this report is based on made up rumors. There’s no basis on this report nor was there any quotes from KM. But of course, you don’t like KM so anything related to him would be negative.

• Fox says:

Nope, last time he was the one who kept mentioning of Nancy and other ex he had. No reporter asked him, but he said himself. For example Nancy, if he dun tell reporters, who could know?

9. lol says:

who cares if the report is true then silly KM

10. E says:

Regardless of the stupid news…

You can see the relationship *psychologically* base on where/whom the casts is standing next to and skinship :)

Wow, Fala stand out the most with her red coat.

• starry says:

they’re standing next to their co-stars..how does it “psychologically” show the relationship?

• E says:

I meant as friends. (i.e. psychologically if you go into an elevator, if you know the person well enough you will stay/lean toward that person, if not then you choose to remain in the other side of the room)

Base on the picture above, Myolie is close with Ron, and from Ron, he knows Francis Ng better–Psychologically–

• Nicole says:

Everyone is standing next to their partners.
          Myolie and ron are a couple in TITS2, so they have to stand together.

11. Linnh says:

Chilam looks lonely lol or is it him? how come I can’t see it clearly :S

12. Anna says:

I’m sure Nancy enjoys the attention!

13. Veejay says:

KM can try to pursue Selina again, maybe this time he will win her heart? KM just needs to be more generous and be more social.

• exoidus says:

I don’t see that outcome even if he shows her the money.

He should set up a situation where he can save her from danger ala your typical TVB script = mission accomplished, LOL

• Fox says:

Selena might be busy now because the one she still loves through years Patrick has just broke up with Katy and she can fight to win him back. Then she has no time for MM.

• Veejay says:

Patrick = future??

KM = tvb’s steady siu sang

Anyways, in term of looks.. KM is way superior than patrick.. Patrick looks like a sissy playboy to me.

• Fox says:

To Selena Patrick looks good, it’s the matter :P. Selena ignored MM’s pursue in years but still waited for Patrick, it means something, Veejay. Maybe MM has something that make Selena doesn’t want to accept him. AV habit? Perhaps.

• Nicole says:

It’s not the look, but personality. Patrick seems like a fun and cute personality guy, but Kenneth does not!

• sandcherry says:

Kenneth Ma said he is a very boring person in real life, and he is not interested in night life. Perhaps Selena Li couldn’t stand that kind of person.

• Funn Lim says:

Yes, he probably is boring in real life, doesn’t make him less attractive. Surely a girl wants a guy she can depend on?

• Fox says:

But Selena doesn’t want MM while he wants her so badly, end of the story :P.

• Linnh says:

So MM wants both Selena and Nancy. You gyus makes him sounds really deseprate lol

• Kristy says:

Nah, just anti’s trying to spread propaganda towards KM. It’s obvious that FOX doesn’t like KM, just read her posts.

• Fox says:

MM openly said he pursued Selena but she didn’t agree :D. And it isn’t a secret tat Selena is still having feeling with Patrick.

As for Nancy, ended means ended.

• Kristy says:

Just like how some idols say one quote and those fans loves to base their statements on one quote. I remember there’s also reports where LF openly said he wants to find a gf as well, does that mean he’s desperate to find a gf? Don’t think so. But antis would go around spreading rumors that RL can’t find a gf or whatever. Just like antis spreading rumors about KM who can’t find a gf. Most people would agree that KM is a good catch, unlike others who don’t even admit having a gf and cries about it.

• Fox says:

LMAO, let’s see when your good catch can find a gf hahaha.

• Bridget says:

I don’t think so. Selena seems to have quite a few admirers both in and out of the industry, and I remember seeing an article a few weeks ago that showed her and some guy clearly on a date and trying to hide their relationship. KM should get a move on someone if he’s looking for a woman, he isn’t getting any younger!

14. CHo says:

Love that picture! soooo nice!

15. HeTieShou says:

I think it is just another story made up by the press. Whenever they see any 2 opposite sex costars talk more than usual, enjoy each other’s company,etc… They ALWAYS think they are interested in each other… it is that way in real life as well and more so in the circle so it is nothing new.

Love that group photo in Paris! I hope that they are enjoying themselves and have time to enjoy when they are not working…

• Linnh says:

in the eye of the media then it is nothing that is names friends.

Me and my guy friends we can hug each other and I get kiss on my cheek from them all the time. i believe that if that ever happend in the ent.circle then that person would have been called a player haha.

16. ebbie says:

Is this news even for real?
      Anyways it’s about time Nancy gets some attention!! She’s so under-rated!!!! Good luck girl!

17. Jen says:

haha i doubt this piece of news is real

18. blackbb says:

off-topic but when did wong cho lam hinted that linda chung lost everything to raymond lam? i tried to google it but i can’t seem to find that piece of article…

19. theresa says:

Directly translated from chinese “good horse does not eat returned grass”…haha…sorry for the terrible translation….haha….

Anyway, I feel disturbing if it is true that he tries to get Nancy back. What for? Just because she is now dating someone? Why would he only appreciate her presence when she is currently attached?

To me, a broken relationship can never healed back to normal. There are always cracks no matter how well it heals. The feeling can never be the same as before.

Readers are no longer able to comment on this old article.

• JayneStars News Subscription