Carina Lau to Celebrate Husband Tony Leung’s 51st Birthday

By on June 26, 2013 in NEWS, Star Interviews

Carina Lau (劉嘉玲) was spotted shopping for presents for husband Tony Leung (梁朝偉), who will turn 51 on June 27. The happy couple have always tried to celebrate special days together whenever possible, and Carina would personally pick out a birthday card and gifts.

Wearing a simple summer dress and a pair of sunglasses as disguise, Carina and her assistant went to Central to begin their shopping trip. Their first stop was a stationery shop, where Carina spent ten minutes browsing through its selection of birthday cards. Due to the dim lighting, Carina often lowered her sunglasses to take a closer look.

Reporters caught up with Carina as she stepped out of the shop and asked if she was buying a card for Tony’s birthday. Carina replied vaguely, “It could be given to anyone.” Asked about celebration plans, Carina said simply, “Nothing big.”

Tony has been busy promoting his film The Grandmaster <一代宗師> overseas, making stops in Tokyo and more recently at the China Film Festival in Seoul. When asked whether Tony will be celebrating in Hong Kong or overseas, Carina only offered a smile and did not speak further. She and and her assistant later entered a male fashion boutique and left shortly afterwards.

Active on Weibo, Carina also made a habit of posting birthday messages to Tony every year along with a candid photo. This year is no exception. Around midnight, Carina posted a simple “Happy Birthday!” on her wall, and shared a sweet photo of Tony sucking cake frosting off his finger.

Source: Oriental Daily

This article is written by Katrine for JayneStars.com.

24 comments to Carina Lau to Celebrate Husband Tony Leung’s 51st Birthday

1. Victoria says:

aw they’re cute

Login or Register before you can reply to Victoria
  2. OMG says:

That looks “ooh la la” gooooood. LOL 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to OMG
  3. ping0 says:

one of my fav man! awe happy birthday!

Login or Register before you can reply to ping0
  4. ita says:

not so sure why, always feel he is special ….

Login or Register before you can reply to ita
    • Puff replied:

Yes Ita… I’m with you. He’s not the traditional hunky, good looking man, but he is so special. Can’t help but like him. His expressions, he is just a beautiful enigma 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to Puff
      • Woot replied:

Same here. He’s totally the non-pretentious type, not attention seeker, such a simplistic man. Yet, he can manage to attract us with his charisma…just.like.that. Some people are just born with it, arghhh *swoons. He’s too lovable without even trying, what a crime, lol

Login or Register before you can reply to Woot
  5. dd says:

Terminator is thinking: “I wish to be that finger”

Login or Register before you can reply to dd
    • Terminator replied:

So it could pull out his forked tongue, gouge his eyes and face palm his monkey face….

Question, what would you do if you were the fingers of your dream squeeze Edison?

Login or Register before you can reply to Terminator
      • dd replied:

Party like a baller because I get to feel up a different girl every night.

Then hate my life when I’m holding-up the toilet seat from falling when Edison purges all the alcohol from his body the morning after.

Login or Register before you can reply to dd
      • Terminator replied:

Don’t forget you will do more than just holding up the toilet seat. LOL!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Terminator
  6. HeTieShou says:

WOW, time passes by sooo fast. I can’t believe that Tony is now 51. He is truly special, unique and talented. Happy Birthday to my dearest Tony!!

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  7. mei ling says:

нαρρч вīяτнdαч!!
    ωīsн TonyLeungChiuWai always βε нαρρч ɑnd healty..!!

Login or Register before you can reply to mei ling
  8. Cleo says:

I wonder if some members of the press derive sadistic pleasure at her obvious discomfort, mistrust and forced accommodation of personal questions?

Login or Register before you can reply to Cleo
  9. jc says:

What cute little boy look in this picture.

Login or Register before you can reply to jc
  10. felicity says:

Ohh lala, Tony Leung is one sexy man! 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to felicity
    • Terminator replied:

Boy, Hong Kong sure has strange standards for beauty

Login or Register before you can reply to Terminator
      • sophia replied:

Haha he is a great actor yes. But I dont find him sexy. And my aunt totally disagree with me lol. She said there was something about his eyes that attracted women.

Login or Register before you can reply to sophia
      • felicity replied:

Terminator: What makes you think only Hong Kongers find Tony sexy? Look at his page on IMDB, he has admirers from US, Europe and other parts of Asia. Sexiness is universal! I do think Tony is a beautiful man (which is not the same as sexiness, mind you!), and he was always good-looking …..as evidenced from his childhood photos (so cute!), to being a bright young heartthrob at TVB, and evolving into the mature, assured gentleman he is now. I’m sure he’ll still be a fine male species at age 60, lol.

Sophia: I do agree with your aunt…Tony is sex on a stick…it’s in his electrifying eyes…. 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to felicity
      • Terminator replied:

OK, how about “people of/related to /or with connection to HK sure has strange standards for beauty.

Apologize for coming across as being “non-inclusive” in my initial statement.

Login or Register before you can reply to Terminator
      • dd replied:

And now you’re not racist anymore =)

Login or Register before you can reply to dd
  11. chocolatte says:

He’s 51?!?!
    i still remember clearly he was my first idol crush when he starred in The Legendary Siblings, and that was more than twenty years ago. suddenly i feel so old…

Login or Register before you can reply to chocolatte
  12. Woot says:

Omg, I love you!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Woot
  13. TN1 says:

I like dis couple!

Login or Register before you can reply to TN1
  14. Michelle says:

I really love him. I watched his TVB serial “Police Cadet” in my childhood. I never understood the story back then but I sure fell for him even when I was just 8 years old. After years of not watching his series and movies, I came across his old serial again. It brought back fresh memories about the crush I had on him during my childhood. Now that we have access to the internet, I’ve been downloading all his TVB series and watching all his movies online. I loved him in “Infernal Affairs.” I am searching all his movies online because I don’t want to miss out on any of his movies. He has very innocent looks and yet he can be aggressive and romantic with the ladies. His eyes are so mesmerizing. I want to have such a man. Wishing you a very happy birthday ! May God shower his blessings on you always. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, TONY !

Login or Register before you can reply to Michelle