Kenneth Ma Isn’t Scared of Attacks Despite Simon Yam’s Injury

By on August 7, 2019 in NEWS

Kenneth Ma Isn’t Scared of Attacks Despite Simon Yam’s Injury

After Big White Duel <白色強人> ended its run, Kenneth Ma (馬國明) has been busy holding concerts in Mainland China. Despite others worrying that he may run into similar risky situations such as Simon Yam (任達華) experiencing a knife attack, Kenneth is at ease due to the strengthened security.

He expressed, “Security is tight, and fans aren’t allowed to go on stage. So I can only shake their hands with them as I sing on stage.” When asked if he is worried about personal safety, Kenneth noted that Simon’s incident is a different case. “I’m personally not too worried, and I’ll do the same for the rest of the upcoming concerts as well.”

For this event, former ATV artiste Wong Oi Yiu (黃璦瑤) and 1998 Mr Hong Kong Jerry Leung (梁皓楷) participated as the co-hosts and shared their selfie snaps on social media. Oi Yiu commented, “Very cherished to have such a performance. I hope that there’ll be another one soon.”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Minna for JayneStars.com.

14 comments to Kenneth Ma Isn’t Scared of Attacks Despite Simon Yam’s Injury

1. mike says:

support Kenneth but a concert?

Login or Register before you can reply to mike
  2. jimmyszeto says:

That’s Mainland for you. Any man and his dog who has been on TV would head over there to sing and shake hand to make money…

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
    • anon replied:

@jimmyszeto

It’s just sad!

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
    • terrycrews19 replied:

@jimmyszeto
      clout worship to the next level.

Login or Register before you can reply to terrycrews19
      • jimmyszeto replied:

@terrycrews19
        Many years ago, I remember walking in China and there was a Pakho Chau meet and greet. At the time he was pretty much unknown but the Chinese fans were obviously ecstatic to meet because the guy is ‘from Hong Kong’. It’s much worse when the minor celebrity isnt anywhere near a singer they still go mainland to hold lucrative concerts to grab money. When you watch clips, you will be tell that they are embarrassed and out of tune while singing but for the sake of buckets money, it’s a worthy sacrifice. It’s clear that Kenneth is using his recent ‘getting cheated on’ publicity to boost his bank account…

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • terrycrews19 replied:

@jimmyszeto reminds me of all those Chinese products with a random unknown “celebrity” plastered all over it.

Login or Register before you can reply to terrycrews19
    • msxie0714 replied:

@jimmyszeto

Hasn’t HK always been about making money? they’ve been famous for pursuing wealth, scorning poor mainlanders even before they got on the capitalist road.

Login or Register before you can reply to msxie0714
  3. anon says:

Kenneth Ma is a singer? HAHAHAHA

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
    • cutie777 replied:

@anon Lol. I know right? I thought he’s an actor only?

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
  4. jjwong says:

@llwy12 This is too funny. I kept thinking of KM when we talked about Carlos on the other article. I thought to myself yea, Carlos can’t be any worse than KM in singing and dancing. Lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong
    • llwy12 replied:

@jjwong Haha…don’t know about the dancing part but I saw the clip of Kenneth singing and it was definitely cringeworthy!

Come on, Kenneth – I like you and all but please stick to your day job! Thank you! 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to llwy12
  5. passingby2 says:

He’s a terrible singer, totally out of tune and he knows that. But for the big bucks, he willingly embarrassed himself by going onstage. Can’t believe that there are people who will pay to watch him sing. His dancing is just as bad (watched the tvb anniversary celebration 2017 where he took part in the dance segment). His acting isn’t fantastic either. Kenneth is just popular cos of his likeable personality.

Login or Register before you can reply to passingby2
    • jcc10 replied:

@passingby2 spot on. In my opinion, he should just stick to acting. The only reason why he’s getting so many opportunities now is because of the jw/ah scandal. His popularity has been rising ever since simply out of pity

Login or Register before you can reply to jcc10
  6. wm2017 says:

Lord!! People actually buy tickets for these average actors let also can hardly sing? hahaha LOL…Gotta hand it to them for burning their money like that.

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017