Michelle Chen Gives Birth to Baby Boy

By on December 20, 2016 in NEWS

Michelle Chen Gives Birth to Baby Boy

Congratulations! Taiwanese actress Michelle Chen (陳妍希), and her husband Chinese actor Chen Xiao (陳曉), announced on social media today that they have welcomed their first baby, a boy!

33-year-old Michelle and 29-year-old Chen Xiao started dating soon after collaborating in 2014’s The Romance of the Condor Heroes <神雕俠侶>. They tied the knot in July, when Michelle also announced that she was expecting her first child with Chen Xiao.

On December 20, Michelle shared a photo of her newborn’s fist on Sina Weibo, announcing that she has safely given birth to her little boy on Monday. Michelle and Chen Xiao also stuck out their hands, in the fashion of rock, paper, scissors.

Michelle said, “Thankful that Xiao Xingxing (Little Star) has now become a part of our family. Wishing you peaceful happiness like a little bright star.”

Chen Xiao shared Michelle’s picture and wrote, “That kid who decided to throw a punch, I hope you stay strong! Listen to your mother!”

Reporters reached out to the couple for comment. Chen Xiao replied through text, “I’m very happy. I hope he will grow up healthily and happily. Thank you everyone.”

Source: Oriental Daily

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

10 comments to Michelle Chen Gives Birth to Baby Boy

1. happybi says:

Congratulations to the happy family!!!! I love the “Listen to your mother” remark from the hubby! Too cute!

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
  2. hannah says:

awww congratz!

Login or Register before you can reply to hannah
  3. dramas4me says:

Congrats to the new parents. Babies are so, cute, adorable and fun until they become teenagers. That’s a whole other story. This couple when they laugh and squint their eyes – they have the same eyes. 🙁

Login or Register before you can reply to dramas4me
    • happybi replied:

@dramas4me i hear you. My older one is not a teen yet but already a handful!! Still love then though!

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
      • dramas4me replied:

@happybi Hello. Happy Holidays to you. The fastest way to get gray hair is when your kids become teenagers. Of course we’ll always love our children even when they are driving us crazy.

Login or Register before you can reply to dramas4me
      • happybi replied:

@dramas4me happy holidays to you too! I hsve a niece who is a teen so i know what you mean. Not looking forward to it! Thanks to my grandma good gene I still have a full ser of black hair. Can’t say the same for my hubby!

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
  4. m0m0 says:

She’s so lucky. Grew up in a rich family, steady and successful career, a younger, famous and handsome husband, and now a healthy baby and happy family. Some people just have it all

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
    • msxie0714 replied:

@m0m0

luckily she endured that abusive online bullying because her role was not approved by those critics.

Login or Register before you can reply to msxie0714
      • m0m0 replied:

@msxie0714
        well, between her life and the online bullying and still getting jobs, i think most people would still choose her life.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
  5. cutie777 says:

Too bad no picture of their baby wish we can see it.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777