No Drama Comeback for Linda Chung in the Near Future

By on March 21, 2019 in NEWS

No Drama Comeback for Linda Chung in the Near Future

Family will always come first for Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣).

The TVB actress, who is currently residing in Vancouver, Canada with her husband and her two children, recently returned to Hong Kong to film an infant milk commercial. Linda will personally write and perform the theme song of the commercial, expressing that both the new single and the commercial film are inspired by her own experiences as a mother.

As she wrote the song, Linda recalled her experiences growing up as a child and becoming a famous celebrity at an early age. Her many experiences helped her grow as a person, and she hopes that her daughter will similarly undertake many different adventures as she grows older. Linda will make sure to be her children’s biggest supporter, so they can pursue their talents and have a happy and successful childhood.

As for her future as an entertainer in the industry, Linda expressed that her current priorities remain at home. “I’m writing the commercial song because it’s something that I’ve always wanted to do. The melody and the lyrics are inspired by my daughter. Right now, I have no plans for other jobs, because taking care of two little kids aren’t easy. At the moment, my focus is my family.”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

How do you feel about this article?
No Drama Comeback for Linda Chung in the Near Future

• Linda Chung Returns to Hong Kong to Film New TVB Game Show(11)
  • Hong Kong Celebrities Embrace the No Makeup Trend(25)
  • Linda Chung Talks Raising Kids: “It’s Like Being Superwoman”(2)
  • Linda Chung Attends Ice Hockey Game with Husband(5)
  • 11 Celebrity Marriage Proposals: Which One Was Most Unique?(8)
  • Artistes That Left TVB in 2018: Who Will Be Missed the Most?(27)
  • Linda Chung Gives a Family Update!(9)
  • Reasons Why “Another Era” Is One of TVB’s Lowest Rated Dramas of the Year(9)
  • Linda Chung Shares Cute Photos of Infant Son(2)
  • Linda Chung Shares Childrearing Tips: “Keep a Stress Free Environment”(4)

• 14 comments to No Drama Comeback for Linda Chung in the Near Future

1. wm2017 says:

good news!! lol

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
      • alicesky replied:

@wm2017 darn! Im gonna say that too lol. U r fast lmao

Login or Register before you can reply to alicesky
        • wm2017 replied:

@alicesky hhehe right….Actually, there a quite a few that I wouldn’t miss if we don’t ever see them again. She’s one of the them…lol

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
        • alicesky replied:

@wm2017 me too!!! Her fadan generations are the milestone of tvb’s decline. Im currently re-watching forensic heroes and Linda’s character is so cringeworthy. That innocent face…..goshhhhh.

Login or Register before you can reply to alicesky
        • wm2017 replied:

@alicesky I don’t remember much of the Forensic Heroes series. Her worst character for me was the one she paired up w/Ruco don’t remember the series name either but I heard it had part 2 and I didn’t even bother. I am not sure if it’s her, her character or a combination of everything but her role there was sooooo bad. Basically, I couldn’t find anything good of her character in that series but I never like any of roles to begin with. The Tiger Cubs series was equally bad gosh. lol… I like Ruco but I just couldn’t finish it. It was just that bad for me.

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
        • alicesky replied:

@wm2017 i guess its brothers keeper?? Yea…bcoz of her acting in that series, Kristal Tin won BA that year lol, it was ironic Kristal played as supporting role but gladly tvb made a good decision ever. Now u mentioned Tiger cubs, i was like Jesus..bring back Jessica Hsuan.

Login or Register before you can reply to alicesky
    2. orchid123 says:

Linda Chung’s daughter is a lot prettier in the above photo, not as chubby as when she was young. She looks quite different too, more like Linda than her father, Jeremy Leung.

Login or Register before you can reply to orchid123
      • dramafan replied:

@orchid123 I don’t think that is Linda’s daughter, or she has changed significantly from when she was younger. Wouldnt be surprised if she’s a young model who filmed a commercial with Linda.

Login or Register before you can reply to dramafan
      • achng replied:

@orchid123 haha, that’s my first thought too! And then I realized that’s not her daughter, but a little girl that she was filming the commercial with

Login or Register before you can reply to achng
      • janet72 replied:

@orchid123 that is not Linda’s daughter.
        her daughter looks more like Jeremy. in fact both kids have their father’s colour. so relieved to know she will not be acting.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
      • orchid123 replied:

Thank you for letting me know. The little girl does not look like Linda’s daughter at all, but I thought Linda’s daughter has changed so much. I know she used to look like her father, Jeremy Leung. Both of Linda’s children look very much like their father now. Perhaps they will grow more like Linda in future.

Login or Register before you can reply to orchid123
    3. m0m0 says:

that’s great news. thank god!

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
    4. snoopy says:

Wonderful news! Even from the image above, you can see the little girl can act better than Linda. Linda’s expression is so fake…

Login or Register before you can reply to snoopy
    5. 10mann says:

Not sure why everyone hates her based on her recent dramas. She was brilliant in pre-2010 dramas e.g. Heart of Greed, Moonlight Resonance, etc…

I was hoping she could star with Raymond again now that he’s back. I guess my childhood TVB memories are over now.

Login or Register before you can reply to 10mann