Raymond Lam’s Second Shot at TV King

By on October 25, 2014 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

The popularity of Line Walker <使徒行者> brought bigger paychecks for the cast members, and also managed to give Raymond Lam (林峯) a second shot at winning this year’s Best Actor award.

Although he was highly favored by TVB executives when he was a managed artiste, Raymond lost out on the award in 2012 with Highs and Lows <雷霆掃毒>. In the industry for 15 years, Raymond was speculated to have the highest chance of winning, but Wayne Lai (黎耀祥) surprisingly won TV King for the third time.  Rumors of Raymond’s discontent with TVB arose – leading the public to speculate that he will not renew his TVB contract once it expires. As it turned out, Raymond did leave TVB this year, but he declared that his decision was unrelated to losing the TV King title.

Dropping his famous chok image, Raymond’s performance in Line Walker received high praises from viewers. Many believed that Raymond has a second shot in winning TV King this year. Raymond may turn out to have luck on his side and still win the award, as Dayo Wong (黃子華) won last year despite not being a TVB managed artiste. Raymond expressed, “I hope to become like Dayo. At this point in my career, it’s already perfect that everyone likes my character. It’s not the end; It would be even more perfect if there was icing on the cake.”

On whether or not he would accept a sequel to Line Walker in the future, Raymond added, “[I would] if it doesn’t affect my filming schedule and if I’m free. I have confidence in producer Jazz Man (文偉鴻).”

Source: ihktv.com

This article is written by Su for JayneStars.com.

97 comments to Raymond Lam’s Second Shot at TV King

1. m0m0 says:

i feel that it’d be very unfair if roger kwok loses. raymond is good, but not good enough to be tv king. not at the same level as wayne or roger.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
    • Nimrod replied:

Agreed !

Login or Register before you can reply to Nimrod
      • Janet replied:

I am not a fan of Raymond…but I honestly feel he did a wonderful job in Line Walker.

Login or Register before you can reply to Janet
    • moon replied:

Agree with u

Login or Register before you can reply to moon
    • Hannahh replied:

no a fan of roger! but i do think he deserve to wint this year.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
  2. Wonton says:

I support Bao Seed Gor for BA !

But I honestly do not think TVB will pull another Dayo Wong. Roger is most likely to receive it, which I don’t mind either.

Login or Register before you can reply to Wonton
  3. rachel says:

Raymond winning tv king would certainly help with his relationship wth TVB and more chances of filming tvb dramas in the future which i would like. but i think ROger is so much more deserving for his role in Black Heart White Soul.

Login or Register before you can reply to rachel
  4. sorrow says:

I hope raymond win, he deserve it

Login or Register before you can reply to sorrow
    • Stella replied:

I think he deserves it too but too bad he’s not staying at TVB.I love almost all the movies there!:P

Login or Register before you can reply to Stella
    • Jane replied:

Agreed!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Jane
  5. Stella says:

Do you have any opinions about Black Heart White Soul?I kind of don’t like it even thought the characters were fine.If you don’t like what I stated,sorry.I don’t even think someone will read my comment.Whatever if you do plz tell what you think about Black Heart White Soul

Login or Register before you can reply to Stella
    • sorrow replied:

I don’t like Black Heart White Soul at all. I don’t like the characters at all. If people think Roger deserve the award is not because his acting but his character in the drama.

Login or Register before you can reply to sorrow
    • karen replied:

i also didn’t like it lol

Login or Register before you can reply to karen
    • YanYan Kong replied:

Looks like you’re the few that doesn’t like Black heart, just like me who doesn’t like Line walker that much compared to Black heart.

Login or Register before you can reply to YanYan Kong
    • sally replied:

It was just average, and actually I don’t think Roger really deserves TV king because I thought Louis outshone him. And when he cries he sounds like ah wong which made it kind of unconvincing.

Login or Register before you can reply to sally
  6. P. Tan says:

I totally agree with you, Rachael, that Roger should win the award. He was absolutely brilliant in Black Heart and White Soul. The suggestion of a smile on his face at the end of the last scene brings a shudder to know that he wasn’t going to be repentant at all!

Login or Register before you can reply to P. Tan
  7. sandcherry says:

Good luck, Raymond Lam.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
    • Loooooooooo replied:

Good luck

Login or Register before you can reply to Loooooooooo
  8. moon says:

Raymond’s role in line walker is really easy to act(almost like you don’t need to have acting skills can still handle this type of role) tv king for Raymond, still a long way to go. Now, Rogers’ character in black heart and white soul is a difficult one, not all people can handle his type of role.

Login or Register before you can reply to moon
    • moon replied:

Between Raymond and Rogers, acting wise of course Rogers deserves tv king more. Popularity(not including acting) wise, then it’s Ray. But because best actor award is for actors who can act, not only by popularities, Roger is much more qualified for BA

Login or Register before you can reply to moon
      • raymond replied:

There was just ur thinking. Whether who is better in acting all is subjective. It depends who having the highest popularity and luck. And bear in mind the audience can vote as well. And you cannot judge acting skill. There is no benchmark for judging. So whoever having the highest fans is the winner lar. Duh.

Login or Register before you can reply to raymond
    • June replied:

Agree!

Login or Register before you can reply to June
    • Sadie replied:

I disagree, there were at least two scenes in the show that weren’t the easiest to act at all: the one where Bao Seed was forced to take drugs to help Ding, and the one where he had to watch the three mothers die in front of him (this one especially, since apparently the 3 actresses weren’t there at the time – the scene was shot separately, so he had to visualize it on his own).

No offense, but I doubt just any average person on the street could have handled it, which was what you made it sound like

Login or Register before you can reply to Sadie
    • YanYanKong replied:

I don’t think you should say Bio Seed is an easy character to act. You need skills to do those emotionaland crying scenes. I think overall Raymond didn’t do so well in line walker, but he nailed the crying scenes as always. Roger did really really well as a villain. I was so angry at him.

Login or Register before you can reply to YanYanKong
    • Alluka replied:

That role is not easy to act. You can say A or B or C or D will act well in that type of role but when they act in similar type of role, nothing to ensure that such series will be as successful as LW.

Login or Register before you can reply to Alluka
    • Cheung Wing Hong replied:

I’m not a lam fung fan but you reckon his Bao Seed role is easy to act because… You are Dustin Hoffman? De Niro? Spacey? Chow Yun Fat?

Login or Register before you can reply to Cheung Wing Hong
  9. melted says:

I think it’s high time to give Raymond the BA award. The poor guy’s been waiting for his chance for years. Roger and Wayne both had their turns. Raymond may not be the best candidate to win based on his role in LA but his acting has been consistent over the years…and let’s face it, usually the most deserving candidate will not win. Take Wayne for example, his role in The Confidant was just medicore but yet he won that year. And to be honest, Dayo wasn’t all that fantastic in Bounty Lady as well…I very much prefer him to catch the uncatchable.

Login or Register before you can reply to melted
    • passingby replied:

“his acting has been consistent over the years”…
      yup, consistently bad and pretentious and zombie-like.

Login or Register before you can reply to passingby
    • heidi replied:

The best actor should be based on how will a person can’t act not based on how many years someone have been with TVB. If you don’t deserve it then you don’t deserve it period.

Login or Register before you can reply to heidi
    • Aa replied:

Lots of people want that award

Login or Register before you can reply to Aa
      • heidi replied:

Who doesn’t? But it’s based on a person’s acting ability not how long you with the company. If you talk about deserving then those Kei Le fai(some who has great acting by the way) who’s been acting for 15-20 years deserve more than Raymond Lam lol

Login or Register before you can reply to heidi
      • Alluka replied:

Unfortunately, the kei le fei are not nominated for Best actor in a leading role award, therefore they cannot compete in such category. Some of them deserved to have Best supporting award and also the Lifetime service. It is sad to see someone with TVB over 20 years or even 30 years with solid acting cant have leading role while someone who have just came back to TVB for few years complained too much about being supporting. I referred to Derek Kwok who has been in TVB for years without being promoted properly but he cant never had his Best supporting award despite being consistently good throughout the years. TVB is that unfair.

Login or Register before you can reply to Alluka
      • sandcherry replied:

There is never any fairness in TVB!!

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • HeTieShou replied:

@heidi,
        The award should be based on a person’s acting ability,but as we have seen over the years,the award is usually given to whomever they want to give it to. Sadly,it is usually the one that least deserves it. With TVB,it seems more about politics than anything else.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  10. Sadie says:

Raymond’s acting in Highs & Lows was definitely average, I wasn’t impressed at all back then and I felt Wayne was the deserving winner. However, I feel like he should at least stand a chance this year. Doubt he’ll get it anyway given TVB politics

I haven’t watched Black Heart White Soul yet so I can’t judge, but good luck to them both

Login or Register before you can reply to Sadie
  11. Jane says:

I think TVB regrets giving Wayne TV King 3 times

Login or Register before you can reply to Jane
    • moon replied:

Totally disagree with that. Wayne really deserved the BA. His acting definitely surpasses mr. Chok

Login or Register before you can reply to moon
      • YanYanKong replied:

It’s not just a battle between Ray and Wayne if everyone wants the award. Ruco won in star hub, so he’s in the battle too.

Login or Register before you can reply to YanYanKong
    • Shannon replied:

I think Wayne deserved all of them as well

Login or Register before you can reply to Shannon
    • Larry 3 replied:

Wayne only deserve ONE BA award.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
      • HeTieShou replied:

I agree that Wayne only deserved one,not all three of them.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  12. good luck Raymond Lam!!!~~ (even though i’m not a fan of him)!!~ 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to afterschool17
  13. Jane says:

I think its time for TVB to give the BA to Raymond, its his last drama already.

Login or Register before you can reply to Jane
    • Jimmy Szeto replied:

Best actor should be awarded for the best performance of the year and not ‘it’s time to award him because everyone else have had their turn’.

Login or Register before you can reply to Jimmy Szeto
      • moon replied:

Agree with Jimmy

Login or Register before you can reply to moon
      • heidi replied:

Jimmy took the words out of my mouth lol

Login or Register before you can reply to heidi
      • Alluka replied:

Sadly, the TVB awards now are actually ‘it’s time to award her/him, that biological son/daughter because everyone else have had their turns’.

Login or Register before you can reply to Alluka
      • HeTieShou replied:

Agree with Alluka because as we have seen, TVB does not usually give the award to the best performance. They give it to who they want to give it to.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  14. Eric says:

The moment Raymond Lam stops the chok with his shoulders, the moment he gets an award hehe.

Login or Register before you can reply to Eric
  15. miriamfanz says:

Roger should win BA and Raymond can get My Fav character

Login or Register before you can reply to miriamfanz
  16. jason says:

LF will not even get a chance cos he is not in the stupid tvb anymore, and he is the best actor in his fans eyes no matter wht other say, beside tvb is now like a sinking ship so it very good he go, he can act in the drama and have more collaborate with top actor and actress unlike only in hk .. so very happy for LF

Login or Register before you can reply to jason
  17. YanYan Kong says:

It would be better for Raymond not to win BA in Tvb and be more successful filming movies with EEG in the next few years, since Tvb BA doesn’t mean much anyways now a days.

Login or Register before you can reply to YanYan Kong
  18. wilson says:

if he wins then the awards are fixed. Line walker, his character was just stupid and had a bull like personality, acting without thinking. He was so annoying towards the end.

He might get the awards so tvb can be on his good side.

Login or Register before you can reply to wilson
    • Anthony replied:

To be honest, I am starting to feel that Raymond’s diehard fans have faded down a bit over the years. His performance in Line Walker was actually great from the start up until the end when his character became insane and he started to exaggerate again.

Login or Register before you can reply to Anthony
      • Daisy replied:

His fans started to fade after his confirmation of dating 20 year old materialistic Karena… & it doesn’t help his acting has always stayed the same not impressive but not bad either.

Login or Register before you can reply to Daisy
    • Alluka replied:

Reading this and I really think that you are referring to another character in another series. However, it doesnt need him to win to prove that the awards are always fixed.

Login or Register before you can reply to Alluka
  19. kelly says:

Poor Raymond..This reminds me of Leonardo with the Oscars.

Login or Register before you can reply to kelly
  20. Janet says:

Wayne Lai is not bad…but to win it 3 times is not fair because there are other actors who are good too.

Login or Register before you can reply to Janet
  21. Tray says:

I didn’t watch Black heart White Soul, but I was very impressed by Raymond’a acting in Line Walker ! I can’t see anybody else in this role but him ! He definitely stepped up his game and this role was very challenging ! He deserves to win.

Login or Register before you can reply to Tray
  22. passingby says:

Pls don’t deprive the truly deserving ones. This award shld not be given in exchange for future favors.

Login or Register before you can reply to passingby
  23. Aaron says:

Seriously, TVB keeps messing up Raymond’s character. First Happy Sir (Highs and Lows) and now Bao Seed (Line Walker).
    Happy’s calm and laid back cop personality combine with his unorthodox investigation methods made him a very unpredictable and interesting character. Bao Seed was a really likeable and happy undercover cop, who is also smart and careful. And Raymond did a good job portraying them at first (especially as Bao Seed).

However both his character became a big mess at the end. Happy became very quick to anger and loses all sense of judgment when his girlfriend is involved . Not to mention his character became stupid. Outsmart by Poon Hok Lai (Ben Wong) many times and stops using his unorthodox methods. Bao Seed lost all his likeable traits and is not as careful as he was before. Also, his sudden heel turn to being the villain was really stupid. Raymond was not able to adapt to the change, which lead to many exaggerated
    moments. But at least his angry scenes were better in Line Walker compared Highs and Lows. His eyes were not as big as they were in Highs and Lows and there were no stupid hand and head movements. Thank god for that. Seriously his yelling scene with Michael Miu in the hospital
    (episode 29 of Highs and Lows) was horrible.

Login or Register before you can reply to Aaron
  24. TN1 says:

All d best to u Raymond Lam!

Login or Register before you can reply to TN1
  25. Hannah says:

Raymond loss his chance with HAL. Competition is tough this year, so I don’t think he has a chance.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
  26. Chriselle says:

I agree that Raymond’s character and performance in LW was much better than all of the dull roles he has in the past 5 years combined. But for some reason, in terms of the males in the drama, I remember Michael Miu more than LF. What I liked the most about LF is his wonderful chemistry with Charmaine actually and not LF himself.

It’s not that I don’t support LF for BA because he is a good candidate. I also like Steven Ma, Roger, and Michael this year. At this point, I support Steven more than anymore because Roger has received it twice and Michael only acts for fun and he’s happy.

Login or Register before you can reply to Chriselle
    • Toby replied:

Same here. Michael Miu was more subtle and natural, but very effective. Raymond’s acting went overboard on the latter half and he went OTT on his eye acting that his acting looks too deliberate. I swear his eyeballs look like it’s gonna fall out in many scenes, omg. But it could be due to the botchy script which went downhill too.

Login or Register before you can reply to Toby
      • Alluka replied:

Different view here. I think his eye acting is effective and can show the emotions. The character, without a doubt, was poorly written in the last 6 episodes but the acting is consistent. Well, I still think that the last 6 episodes were the big waste for the whole series where every characters have changes on character without explanations. They spent too much time for some side stories such as how much Yan love Kobe and vice versa. Something has never been explained, such as how Lam Hei Mei was killed.

Login or Register before you can reply to Alluka
  27. miniwonton says:

Nearly every single year when he’s nominated, they generate the same news to hype up the awards show.. ‘Raymond has a high chance of winning TV king blablabla’. The guy always given hope but then end up being crushed. It didn’t happen the previous years and it ain’t gonna happen this year either especially since he already left. TVB ain’t gonna pull another Dayo and give it to their non-biological son…

I think Wayne is ok but I wouldn’t consider him that great enough to win another BA for the 4th time, and talk about boring. Roger is good even though in my opinion, he did better in LOS than in BHWS. Michael was good too in LW but too bad he aint getting nothing either.

Login or Register before you can reply to miniwonton
    • miniwonton replied:

With that being said, I still hope it’ll be Raymond this year although most likely Roger which I guess I don’t mind either.

Login or Register before you can reply to miniwonton
    • Alluka replied:

I also like Roger in LOS more than BHWS, however I will clap my two hands if he wins this year. Comparing him to the other biological sons of TVB (indeed exclude the following names who I predict to have nothing, even not top 5: Steven Ma, LF, Sam Gor and perhaps Lawrence Ng), Roger is much better.

As for LF, since he signed with EEG, obviously TVB wont give it to him. I agree that the Dayo victory wont happen again to any non-biological son. If TVB gives it to a non-biological son, I will say Sam Gor :). If not Sam Gor, then Roger is as good.

Login or Register before you can reply to Alluka
  28. Sugar says:

I hope Raymond wins. His chance is slim since he has left tvb but at least there is a chance this year, and it may be his last chance!

Login or Register before you can reply to Sugar
  29. Larry 3 says:

Too little, too late for Lam Fung. He will never EVER get a BA award. Just join ATV then.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
    • Alluka replied:

Nope, he joined EEG.

Login or Register before you can reply to Alluka
    • HeTieShou replied:

It would be a stupid move to join ATV because we all know the current status of the company.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • Alluka replied:

ATV has just been sold to a Chinese investor and rumour that it may collaborate with HKTV.

Login or Register before you can reply to Alluka
      • HeTieShou replied:

Oh yea,I heard about that but did not hear about the collaboration with HKTV. It would be great if HKTV does become a success. I really miss the old and glory days of Atv.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • Alluka replied:

The keyword is rumour. ATV is sold to Chinese so perhaps HK Govt wont renew its free TV license (expired soon)

Login or Register before you can reply to Alluka
  30. Eva says:

Best Actor so far too hard to pick this year as noone really stands out (Roger or Wayne again think chances are slim, giving it to Raymond will just help EEG make the money…)

But I hope Linda Chung wins Best Actress!!! (if not for anything else it’s about time she is rewarded for her obedience, hardwork & loyalty. Unfortunately All that is Bitter is Sweet only received a mediocre reception, just hope her character in Tiger Cubs 2 is a success to push her over the line and justify her win!)

Login or Register before you can reply to Eva
  31. Kathy says:

I like Raymond Lam, but to be fair, his acting when downhill after the death of the 3 moms. I think this partially has to do with the way his character is written. His characters become quite annoying as well.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kathy
  32. Princess says:

So what when everyone always says Raymond is the favorite biological son at TVB all these years, he was never “given” the BA award even though he was leading in the polls/voting the last time! A TVB “committee” had the final say and it was given to Wayne! Raymond got BA a few years back at the Astro awards already. Awards have become a joke so who care! Ruco is another one who is not recognized for his talents but glad he won recently in Singapore as well.

Login or Register before you can reply to Princess
  33. AL says:

Go…Raymond ….support you

Login or Register before you can reply to AL
  34. Gan says:

I think Roger should win althought Raymond did a good job.

Login or Register before you can reply to Gan
  35. my2cents says:

Hope Raymond wins but I doubt it very much now that he is out of TVB. If Moses can get it for Tuk Tuk Dei and Kevin Cheng for that role with Niki, Raymond definitely qualifies with Bao Seed.

I think he has got more awards for Best TV Actor outside of Hong Kong or more accurately only apart from the TVB one than any other person who has got the TVB Best Actor award including all his awards in China (favourite HK male actor, most valuable HK male actor,Best TV Actor Huading etc)over the years. He doesn’t need this one to prove his worth. If I can be making $100 Mil, who cares for the TVB Award?

Login or Register before you can reply to my2cents
  36. my2cents says:

I read many comments that he’s acting/role went downhill after the 3 mothers died in LW. Actually I thought it was brilliant. It is I feel realistic for an undercover to lose faith in the very system they are protecting and upholding and those are the turning points for them. For Bao Seed to witness those deaths incl Foon Hei’s and not be affected like Charmaine towards Amy is will be really unrealistic.

I thought he acted very very well, the emotion when Foon Hei pulled the trigger, the mom’s death (acting by imagination) , holding onto guilt when he was slapped by Ah Deng and scolded by Muk Set. The turning point would be his conversation with the guy under the bridge when he realised they were losing because they were not “bad” enough to face the baddies.

Really reminded me of his role in Face to Faith when Lai Yeok Yi he turned bad after Selena was tortured and he lost faith in the so called good clan system when he found out that the biggest baddie is the highest ranked fella in the good clan.

Login or Register before you can reply to my2cents
    • RZ replied:

I do give him credit for that three mothers scene. He did cry nicely. For the drug addiction scene, I think he did fair.

But, like some users pointed out, I don’t get how he suddenly had such a big personality change. It may be the script writer’s fault and not his acting. He could’ve shown more guilt though since his expressions after the tragedy didn’t convince me that the incident was that big of an impact to his life.

Charmaine suffer the same fate too. If she acted like Ray, that would be understandable but it doesn’t make sense lol. She received no treatment and she recovered so quickly!? It’s like she and him switched personalities…

Login or Register before you can reply to RZ
  37. Toby says:

I think since Raymond leave TVB in a good note, TVB may make him TV King. I kinda wish the dark horse Roger will get it since Roger gives the best performance this year in BHWS. The second dark horse is Ruco from inpeccable performance in ROE and ATBIS.

Based on my prediction the results will look like:

SG Starhub – Ruco – check
    AOD Malaysia – Roger
    HK TVB – Raymond

My wish:
    Starhub – Ruco
    AOD – Ruco
    TVB – Roger

since Starhub and AOD based on favourites while TVB based on performance

Login or Register before you can reply to Toby
    • A replied:

Yeah, I think Roger deserves to get TV King. But Raymond has a good chance too, the rating of the show shows. I guess they should have two TV Kings next year? Something special.

Login or Register before you can reply to A
    • Alluka replied:

Good note or not, TVB wont give biggest award to a managed artist of another company. Moreover, EEG is having some issues with TVB, specifically with Sandy Yu. Before Sandy Yu, EEG and TVB are good brothers. After Sandy Yu, EEG and TVB go with disputes due to the fact that Sandy Yu is trying hard to make her husband Herman involving in the TVB music. EEG artists do not sign singing contract with TVB anymore. As Sandy Yu is ruling TVB, it isnt that hard to predict that the relationship between EEG and TVB will be worsen.As a EEG artist, LF wont be favoured by TVB. Moreover, even when he was TVB artist, he has never been awarded that TV King. Now he left, there is no way biased TVB will give it to him. Should be noted that Dayo is a freelancer.

Roger will have at least one award, if not two. If TVB want to promote their biological sons, they will divide the pork to give it to their biological sons (favourite artists of Sandy Yu and Catherine Tsang, as 620 lost her power). Perhaps AOD will be Wayne to open road for Roger to win TVB. I dont predict Ma Ming because he has no noise this year. The other guys WCL, Bosco and Ron are under 620 so obviously they wont have anything.

None of the TVB awards are really based on popularity or performance. It is popularity + performance + policy. It is defending to each year but policy always play the biggest part.

Performance wise, leaving out the non-biological sons like LF, Micheal Miu, Steven Ma, Lawrence Ng, Roger is definitely the best. So if he gets the award, it is a suitable result.

Login or Register before you can reply to Alluka
    • anon replied:

“TVB based on performance”
      hello? who says TVB award is given based on performance?

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
  38. A says:

Maybe they should have 2 TV Kings this time? Roger and Raymond should both get the award.

Login or Register before you can reply to A
    • anon replied:

hahahaha, like both tying for first in class position? Ain’t no such thing. TVB may give AOD to Raymond to appease him though I think Ruco deserves it more if he had been nominated for ROE. The TVB King will probably be Roger.

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
      • A replied:

You’ll never know. I’ve seen awards that was given to 2 actors because they both performed well instead of the usual 1. But of cause it only happens once in a blue moon, but well maybe it could happen this time round? Haha…

Login or Register before you can reply to A
  39. rustynails says:

Common u all.It’s all about TVB politics. If RL’s father is not so rich, would u think TVB would have given him so many chances to climb up the ladder in the entertainment world? Just like Joyce & Nicholas, people are just giving face to their parents. Doesn’t anybody thinks the love/kissing scenes in LW is overly exaggerated & unnatural kind of awkward. TVB must improve on quality & not just quantity.

Login or Register before you can reply to rustynails
  40. variel says:

I don’t think Raymond stands a chance against Roger Kwok but I can see Charmaine winning the Best Actress Award. 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to variel
  41. Princess says:

Be realistic people! It is who you know and how brown your nose is! AND TVB has a “committee” who always has final say. It is up to who runs the show at the moment (now being Sandy and her hubby Herman, 620 was not dominant like them in the past). So look for her faves to clean up (awards and major roles in future series). That is how the cookie crumbles!

Login or Register before you can reply to Princess
  42. RZ says:

Personally I favor 2Rs for the title – Roger or Ruco.

I didn’t like his performance that much. He was fair.

Given that he left TVB and has lost a considerable amount of fans (probably even the public trust too), I doubt he’ll win the award. He might even possibly miss the top 5. His priorities is gold digger Karena and shopping now lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to RZ