School Photos: 28 Hallyu Female Celebrities Before They Were Famous

By on October 5, 2020 in Hong Kong, Korea, NEWS, Taiwan

School Photos: 28 Hallyu Female Celebrities Before They Were Famous

With school already back in session, it’s that time of the year again when school photos of famous celebrities are back circulating the world wide web. While appearances usually change as one ages, many do look the same overtime. Here are 28 popular Hallyu female celebrities back when they were still in primary school.

Song Hye Kyo

Kim Tae Ri

Park Min Young

Park Shin Hye

Song Ji Hyo

Yoon Eun Hye

Source: HK01.com

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

6 comments to School Photos: 28 Hallyu Female Celebrities Before They Were Famous

1. jessehsuan says:

Im going to be mean and flat out say that after looking at their school pictures, all girls can be a star as long they have on makeup, plastic surgery, clothes, etc…

Login or Register before you can reply to jessehsuan
    • hetieshou replied:

@jessehsuan
      You are not being mean but are telling the truth. Pretty much anyone can be a star with the right make up, plastic surgery, lighting,etc.. many photos are photoshopped and filtered too. But I must say that some are more natural looking than others.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    • m0m0 replied:

@jessehsuan
      they don’t look that bad. some of the actually look pretty when they were young. the ugly ones are still just plain looking afterr makeup

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
  2. funn says:

Some flat out did surgery, Won;t deny that. Some are natural beauty. But many takes time to flower, lost weight, make up etc to make them stand out. Most if not all did some surgery, mostly nose or eyes. Thus list chooses those mostly natural beauty or took time to flower.

Login or Register before you can reply to funn
  3. b4mb4m says:

some are natural beauties and haven’t changed much.

Login or Register before you can reply to b4mb4m
  4. aaronallan says:

And I, the only thing I remember from school is the difficulty in the lessons. But then, when I got to college, I felt real and difficult tasks, I found a way out on the site https://edubirdie.com/citation/mla/ and they helped me to do all the work in which I had bad grades. If not for this site, then I probably would have simply been expelled, so I advise all students.

Login or Register before you can reply to aaronallan