Him Law, Sisley Choi Promote “Young Charioteers”

By on March 9, 2015 in TV Dramas

Him Law (羅仲謙) and Sisley Choi (蔡思貝) promoted for new TVB drama, Young Charioteers <衝線> at a fitness center. As this is the Him’s first TVB series as the main male lead, he especially took a break from filming The Monkey King 2 <西遊記之孫悟空三打白骨精> to attend the promotional activities.

Him indicated that he had many scenes opposite of Aaron Kwok (郭富城) and Gong Li (鞏俐) in The Monkey King 2. When teased whether he felt the intense screen presence of Gong Li, Him smiled and said, “Absolutely felt it. If it were a few years earlier, I would have been weak-kneed. Luckily, I have had some experience in the filming industry the past couple of years, so I was calmer.”

Him’s girlfriend, Tavia Yeung (楊怡), previously indicated that she may visit Him on set of filming The Monkey King 2. Him smiled and said, “Then invite her to come for a tour. Other than sightseeing, I can also introduce her to Aaron and Gong Li.” When teased whether he will also mention their relationship status, Him smiled and said he will worry about it when it happens.

Sisley Choi Exposes Herself

During the yoga activity, Sisley got too excited and accidentally exposed herself. Because of her background in dancing, Sisley was extremely engaged in the activities. Due to the big movements, Sisley accidentally revealed herself and did not even realize it.

Sisley said Anthony Wong (黃秋生) had once teased that she was as flexible as a snake. “Anthony gave me a lot of encouragement and is a good teacher. Anything that I did not understand, I could ask him. For example, if I had any struggles with filming, I would ask for his opinion.”

Source: Ming Pao

This article is written by Huynh for JayneStars.com.

36 comments to Him Law, Sisley Choi Promote “Young Charioteers”

1. Best says:

Tvb should promote the guy that plays Sisley’s dad in this series. He got nice eyes.

Login or Register before you can reply to Best
    • prettysup replied:

He is the one who played the Thai boxer (Chai Fing) in Line Walker – his name is Vincent Lam. I remember he used to be quite famous.

Login or Register before you can reply to prettysup
      • Michael replied:

He used to be in ATV that’s why we don’t know him much. But agreed he is quite good…that’s why he’s in many TVB series now.

Login or Register before you can reply to Michael
    • wooo replied:

I know right. He’s very charming. I can’t believe he’s old enough to be considered a father to sisley. He’s freaking 53 and looks the same as age raymond lam.

Login or Register before you can reply to wooo
  2. Ken Wu says:

This series is terrible, the story is bad, him is bad, sisley is bad, just so boring.

Login or Register before you can reply to Ken Wu
    • Jocy Chen replied:

I have to say that it is a bording drama. Him’s girlfriend drama eye in the sky is a way better drama then the YC. It is sooo bording. Hahha can’t wait to watch who Ruco actually is.

Login or Register before you can reply to Jocy Chen
    • janet replied:

this drama sucks. Sisley’s wardrobe is all wrong for a professional. she screams and jumps around like a 3 year old. it is boring right from start.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet
      • Eric replied:

Yeah, her outfit for the corporate seems off to me as well.

Login or Register before you can reply to Eric
      • Ppg replied:

Agreed. I can’t accept that Sisley wears shorts to office and to clients’ place. It’s totally unprofessional.
        The guys are professionally dressed though.

Login or Register before you can reply to Ppg
  3. melissa says:

boring drama…

Login or Register before you can reply to melissa
  4. Toby says:

So boring and the leads can’t act. Both Sisley and Him. I found Jinny Ng to be more comfortable to look at!

Login or Register before you can reply to Toby
    • janet replied:

who is that mike and mucci?

Login or Register before you can reply to janet
      • Michael replied:

Mucci is the judge on the music competition. That’s why he can’t act. TVB is just forcing it to bring new faces into their series.

Login or Register before you can reply to Michael
  5. Lyn says:

YC is such a dissapoinment. Am a him law fan but this drama is bad. I wonder how is YC reception in Hong Kong? EITS on the other hand is suspenseful and gripping…

Login or Register before you can reply to Lyn
  6. Hannahh says:

I love Him him and Sammy but the serie is really a disappoitment and sisley is so damm annoying.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
    • Clementine replied:

I am a fan of Him Law and Sammy too, but I agree, this series is disappointing :/ the plot line is very plain and nothing grabs my interest to keep following up each episode… The only character that does stand out is Xia Wei, and jinny Ng is so comfortable to watch onscreen lol!

Login or Register before you can reply to Clementine
      • lol replied:

This drama must surely suck big time if LXW is the only watchable one. She totally suxs in ETIS, ewww. Ever seen a policewoman smiling while she’s chasing a criminal? Well she did! She’s ruining ETIS for me. Each time she appears, I feel like walking away!

Login or Register before you can reply to lol
      • lol replied:

Typo EITS not ETIS.

Login or Register before you can reply to lol
      • Clementine replied:

Well she doesn’t get much screen time in EITS compared to other characters, so I don’t see how painful it is to get through the episodes without wanting to walk away…lol. She’s not great in EITS but she’s definitely not a big distraction in the drama for me.. My focus is mainly on the leads when watching EITS

Login or Register before you can reply to Clementine
      • lol replied:

She may not be a real pain to you but she sure is super annoying and irritating to me. I cringe to see her act and the way she holds the gun is really cmi- can’t make it! One second of screentime for LXW feels like a lifetime to me! Real torture !

Login or Register before you can reply to lol
  7. anneyen says:

surprisingly, i actually like watching this drama =) … somehow anticipating on what will happen to Sammy’s character … however, Him’s character seems rather weak and cannot understand why he wants to sign the appraisal under force by Hillary instead of fighting for his righteousness … the only problem of this drama is that they spend too much time on silly and unnecessary boring scenes.

Login or Register before you can reply to anneyen
    • Janet replied:

Too much jargon which is hard to understand. That Mucci who has underground relationship with Hillary.
      Sammy’s depressed face and Him’s mother who compares the 2 sons which is wrong.

Login or Register before you can reply to Janet
  8. JCE says:

There is potential suspense with anticipation as to how some of the characters will develop but some actresses are really quite hopeless.

Login or Register before you can reply to JCE
    • Clementine replied:

I can’t see any suspense happening with this kind of genre drama, but I can see anticipation for character developments…

Login or Register before you can reply to Clementine
      • Funn Lim replied:

They’re cycling as one, metres away from winning and suddenly one of them fall and domino effect, one after the other, each broken a leg or arm or something and rules say you can’t help them cross the line and they must cross as one and so each one limp, drag, crawl with bicycle on the back to the finish line in 3 excruciatingly slow but suspensely episodes.

9. Michael says:

Do HK girls really wear Sisley’s skippy hot pants to work? My hand would be overworked all day at the office…

Login or Register before you can reply to Michael
    • Clementine replied:

Disgusting… That’d be sexual harassment at work pal.

Login or Register before you can reply to Clementine
      • Michael replied:

wrist action dummy. obviously joking there

Login or Register before you can reply to Michael
    • Funn Lim replied:

Remember Kate in that Dayo Wong series? She wore sort of shorts to work.

• Funn Lim replied:

As for hot pants, depends on where she works. Hooters allow for that. It is in fact their dress code.

10. joyce says:

Not interested to even watch!

Login or Register before you can reply to joyce
  11. freedalas says:

The drama is not too bad compared to Nancy Sit’s My Spiritual Ex-lover. I was quite taken aback that TVB would actually produce such a ridiculous drama that is totally not funny, totally devoid of any meaning and totally poor acting from the entire cast. At least in Young Charioteers, there’s a story line (though weak) with interesting relationships development. Understandably, TVB is using this drama to give opportunities to young actors and actresses but I agree that their acting could be better.They certainly did not do as well as those in Raising The Bar. Grace Chan did a credible job in that drama whereas Sisley is a turn-off in this one with her over-acting. Can expect Grace to be groomed much more than Sisley.

Login or Register before you can reply to freedalas
  12. jj says:

OMG, Sisley’s voice = nails on chalkboard. Especially when she whines and whines on and on to her dad and defends herself. I almost throw a rock at my screen to shut her up. The Alan guy is almost as annoying. His accent and acting are bleh too. Ugh, stop watching this minus 1 viewer here.

Login or Register before you can reply to jj
  13. crystal says:

the drama is ok. The only person I can’t stand is sisley. She’s horrible. She acts like she’s 15. She doesn’t have the charisma and looks to be leading fadan. I stopped watching this drama becos of her.

Login or Register before you can reply to crystal
    • janet replied:

I stopped watching because I can’t stand her bouncing around so childishly.
      if Sammy and Sisley pair off, it would be disgusting because they are more like brother and sister.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet
  14. Ika Chan says:

when they say Charioteer, i thought of scenes in Babylon and Moses.

Login or Register before you can reply to Ika Chan