Raymond Lam and Kenneth Ma Attend “Three Kingdoms RPG” Celebratory Dinner

By on September 11, 2012 in NEWS

Three Kingdoms RPG <回到三國> is the third highest-rated this year to-date, averaging 30 points and peaking at 45 points during its broadcast in Hong Kong. Acknowledging the efforts of the cast and crew, TVB Executive Chairman, Norman Leung (梁乃鵬) organized a celebratory dinner on September 11.

Anchoring the drama, Kenneth Ma (馬國明), Raymond Lam (林峰), Tavia Yeung (楊怡), and Sharon Chan (陳敏之) enjoyed the fruits of their labor. With TVB announcing plans that the TVB Anniversary Award winners may be selected via live audience votes this year, Raymond and Kenneth were asked whether this may sway the votes in their favor.

Kenneth replied that he will face the awards competition without pressure. Asked whether he will work hard for awards, Kenneth said, “I am more hard working towards money!” Asked if he will issue a distress call as an election strategy for higher voter support, Kenneth said, “No, that’s disgusting!”

Arriving 45 minutes late to the celebratory dinner, Raymond Lam explained that he had to complete filming for a movie. Raymond said, “I filmed a water scene for the movie. When drawing the shower curtains, I poked my finger against the wall. It was so swollen and hurt so much I almost could not put on my pants. I my have to see an Orthopedics specialist.”

Raymond dressed playfully in a orange jacket and white cap. Raymond supported TVB’s new proposal to incorporate live audience votes in the TVB Anniversary awards.

Asked if his confidence in the awards increased due to the live voting system, Raymond said, “My confidence did increase slightly. The company is good is attracting the attention of its audience. With higher audience numbers, the ratings figures will rise.”

Sources: On.cc, On.cc, Oriental Daily

50 comments to Raymond Lam and Kenneth Ma Attend “Three Kingdoms RPG” Celebratory Dinner

1. sky says:

RL trying to be a gangster? lol..

Login or Register before you can reply to sky
    • Linnh replied:

hahaha..Is his regular style, i must say that he love his caps 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to Linnh
      • DC replied:

lol… you must be new.

Login or Register before you can reply to DC
      • DC replied:

Oops, @sky, not Linnh.

Login or Register before you can reply to DC
      • Gar replied:

He looks good sporting that style.

Login or Register before you can reply to Gar
      • Gar replied:

Imagine if Ma Ming wore the same outfit…I think I would chuckle. Not to say that Ma Ming is not good looking but his style is just different from LF’s. Ma Ming has a more mature looking face compared to LF’s younger face.

Login or Register before you can reply to Gar
      • Linnh replied:

hahaha….If one day those two switch their styles, LOL it would have been hilarious 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to Linnh
      • Fox replied:

Nike is one of his sponsors, and he has free stuffs. Nike cap, Nike coat.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • Josie replied:

Fox:

Are u sure those are Nike products? I don’t see the “swoosh” anywhere. Anyway, he doesn’t look bad to me. Still much better than those fugly skirt pants. Those are like Joel chan- bad taste.

Btw, poor baby, hurt his finger… If he needs help putting on his pants, I’m sure there are plenty of volunteers willing to help. 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to Josie
      • simplitee replied:

@Josie: Yes, the jacket he is wearing is indeed Nike but the logo is on the right side so it is covered by the way he is standing.

Btw, i like what you said about having loads of volunteers to help him. Count me in! 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to simplitee
      • Fox replied:

@josie and simplicitee: The jacket is from Nike’s new products, I’ve just seen it few days ago in Nike store. That’s why I know.

For the volunteers, do you think you can fight against the group of big boobies who are walking days after days in front of Dynasty Court and hunting Husky dogs?

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • Veejay replied:

Can’t remember where but i remember seeing Wayne Lai wearing the same style as LF. those baggy pants and overlap shirt with long sleeve.

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay
  2. shoshotah says:

it’s an orange jacket not yellow. he is over 30 and still dress like that? come on! even guys in the U.S. don’t dress like that anymore except for hood rats and wannabe gangsters. he is not gangsta enough.

Login or Register before you can reply to shoshotah
    • Gar replied:

I agree that he is over 30 but I don’t consider him dressing like a gangster. Is it the cap and orange jacket that gives you that perception? It’s just a baseball cap and a simple windbreaker which is very common here in the West to wear on the weekends or to a casual event especially in the fall when the weather is chillier. I don’t see the big deal and how that is being labelled as gangster. It’s not like he has a huge gold chain around his neck and dresses in baggy clothes. It’s just a simple outfit. A lot of my friends who are LF’s age tend to dress down on the weekends with baseball caps because they’re so sick and tired of wearing business attire during the week so they dress down and I don’t view them as wannabe gangsters. This is just my opinion.

Login or Register before you can reply to Gar
    • Linnh replied:

Lol it is his style, i think if he change his style then it would be really weird 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to Linnh
      • larry 3 replied:

He must of slept someone dressing like that.

Login or Register before you can reply to larry 3
    • Kidd replied:

I like Raymond’s attire. 😀

I don’t see how that is gangster look. It’s a sunny bright orange windbreaker and a white cap. Looks pretty decent to me.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
  3. Koop says:

LF should really just stick to t-shirt not hoodie. Leave tht to the young people!

Login or Register before you can reply to Koop
  4. Hannahh says:

Sharon has gone more skinnier and made her look ugly la.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
    • Fox replied:

Yup, she looks old when she is skinny like this.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
  5. sure-lee says:

I like TY with long hair a lot more! Wish she will never cut it again…

Login or Register before you can reply to sure-lee
    • Gar replied:

Totally agree, makes her look more feminine.

Login or Register before you can reply to Gar
      • pp replied:

TY looks a lot prettier and younger with long hair, i think these types of hairstyles suit her most.

Login or Register before you can reply to pp
    • momo replied:

Can’t agree more. she definitely looks better with long hair. So feminine! Can’t wait for on call 36 hrs to be out so can catch more of her and kennth ma.

Login or Register before you can reply to momo
  6. lesteve says:

haha why do you say gangster? that style seems to be more commonly known with teenage americans. nothing wrong with it but to me looks a little immature (the dress sense) compared to the others hes next to.

its like your mom or dad trying to dress like a teenager lol

Login or Register before you can reply to lesteve
    • Fox replied:

It isn’t a formal function at all. Just a party. Lolz, why don’t tell the 30+ women to not wearing short skirts or shorts?

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
  7. Kidd says:

I nearly couldn’t recognise Sharon in the picture. She looks so different.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
    • Gar replied:

It’s the make-up which is toned down to give her a more natural look.

Login or Register before you can reply to Gar
    • Bridget replied:

Ditto. That’s just a bad picture of her, though, I think.

Login or Register before you can reply to Bridget
  8. Kidd says:

It’s Kenneth who talk about money this time and not Tavia. Refreshing. 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
  9. jackie says:

i think raymonds hat is funny looking too.

hahaha

his cast members must be thinking

“….” “why is he dressed like that… ”

just like us =)

Login or Register before you can reply to jackie
  10. iampheng says:

Whoa that is SHARON??? Dannnggggggg…..

Despite Kenneth having a polar bear on his shirt…it is Ray who looks very juvenile.

Login or Register before you can reply to iampheng
    • HeTieShou replied:

Does Sharen look better or worse??

I don’t get why LF wears that type of outfit. I guess that is just his style. I think Kenneth’s shirt is cute but he still looks more mature than Raymond does..

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • iampheng replied:

lol…uhmmm hahahahaha

Okay, I believe that in other topics I have praised Sharon to be a stunning ancient and modern beauty.

I still think so.

Just not in this picture! I had to do a triple take. Her complexion makes her look a little bit like…an auntie. Not that auntie’s aren’t beautiful.. O_O

Login or Register before you can reply to iampheng
      • Gar replied:

Ma Ming will always appear older than LF due his mature face.

Login or Register before you can reply to Gar
    • Linnh replied:

well he is 5 years older than LF too 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to Linnh
  11. Christy says:

its already over, why bother ? personally it wasnt that good.

Login or Register before you can reply to Christy
    • Fox replied:

Celebration party with CEO is for every series higher than 30 now in Txb. But have to prepare for the time to suit all.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
  12. Eros says:

Raymond looks gorgeous with the orange colour outfit!

Login or Register before you can reply to Eros
    • Gar replied:

I second that!

Login or Register before you can reply to Gar
  13. Oppa says:

It’s one thing to wear a hat to try and pull off a ‘gangster style’ as most people refer it to be…but seriously, at such a dinner event with tvb executives etc and being indoors too- seems inappropiate and impolite if you ask me lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to Oppa
    • Josie replied:

The man just finished shooting a shower scene and hurt his finger. Maybe he needed the cap to cover his messy hair. C’mon, give a playa a break. :)

Login or Register before you can reply to Josie
    • Fox replied:

Lolz, the others wear jeans, pulls, the dinner isn’t that formal :P. When he receiving the moon cake from Mr. Leung, he did the most polite actions (stand up, receive by both hands) to thank him while the rest only received it without standing up, so are they impolite?

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
    • Gar replied:

This all comes down to the baseball cap he was wearing which gives many readers the impression of the gangster look. What if he were to remove it? Would that be better? It’s just an accessory and I agree with Josie that he was probably rushing to the dinner after filming so he just threw on the cap to conceal his hair.

Login or Register before you can reply to Gar
      • Larry 3 replied:

Does he have a bald spot now?

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
      • Linnh replied:

lol Larry you are hilarious:P

Login or Register before you can reply to Linnh
      • Fox replied:

If bald spot then have to care for the hair even more, lolz.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
  14. Jen says:

Tavia looks really pretty with long hair.

Login or Register before you can reply to Jen
    • Grace replied:

I agree…. dont cut your hair Tavia please!!!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Grace
  15. Grace says:

Sharon is interesting, she always look a little different in every pic. She’s pretty here:)

Login or Register before you can reply to Grace