Raymond Lam’s New Mini-Movie Stars Eliza Sam

By on December 1, 2012 in MUSIC

Raymond Lam’s (林峯) fourth Hong Kong concert tour, A Time 4 You, will be held in the Hong Kong Coliseum on January 26 and 27 next year. The concert will be supported by Raymond’s first greatest hits compilation album, which will be released before the concert.

Yesterday, Raymond released a one-minute teaser of the mini-movie he produced to promote his upcoming concert and compilation album. The film will be released in full length at midnight on December 1, 2012. The mini-movie’s theme song, “The Same Forest” <同林> will be available for digital download on December 3.

The mini-movie, titled Give Me 1 Minute to Say I Love You <愛在魅來1分鐘>, tells of a tragic love story between a man and a ghost. The film stars Raymond himself, while Eliza Sam (岑麗香) will star as Raymond’s ghostly love interest.

Give Me 1 Minute to Say I Love You is directed by Wilson Chin (錢國偉), with a screenplay helmed by Cindy Tang (鄧潔明).Terry Chan (陳明道), the composer for the Au Revoir Mon Amour <何日君再來> soundtrack, will co-write the mini-movie’s music with Tang Chi Wai (鄧智偉).

The mini-movie also guest stars Helena Law (羅蘭), Kate Tsui (徐子珊), Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍), Kristal Tin (田蕊妮), Oscar Leung (梁烈唯), Rebecca Zhu (朱晨麗), Vincy Chan (泳兒), Yumiko Cheng (鄭希怡), Lin Xiawei (林夏薇), and Deep Ng (吳浩康).

“A Time 4 You” Will Be Raymond’s Last Concert for Now

Due to conflicting schedules for juggling his film and music career at the same time, A Time 4 You will be Raymond’s last concert for the time being.

At a press conference for A Time 4 You, Raymond stated, “Although I filmed one drama this year, I’ve done several films and released two albums in between. I don’t have enough time. Next year, I also have my hands on several new films and albums. I’m afraid that I won’t have enough time for everything.”

The actor-singer continued, “I’ve already done concerts four years in a row. I don’t want my music and film careers to have output and no input; I want to spend some time to take in new things and accept new music. Therefore, I really cherish my opportunities and performances for this concert, and I hope that I will be able to provide the audience with a breakthrough. This concert will also be my last. Afterwards, I want to spend the next two years to enrich and rediscover myself. If I hold a concert again in the future, the fans can definitely expect the concert to have new flavors and elements.”

Teaser Clip for Mini-Movie

Source: ihktv.com, Oriental Daily

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

24 comments to Raymond Lam’s New Mini-Movie Stars Eliza Sam

1. jayne says:

The clip shows good chemistry between Raymond and Eliza. Laughed at the screen where he wraps himself up in the fluffy blanket.

The musical score and song sounds good as well. A nice cast for the mini movie. Look forward to its full release.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
    • Josie replied:

I wouldn’t mind being that fluffy blanket wrapped around him! 😀

Eliza is really cute. Ray, give her a chance!

Login or Register before you can reply to Josie
      • Fox replied:

Too bad her face – the first condition – dun fit :P.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
  2. Hannah says:

Although the pay at TVB is very low, you get the exposure. Look at Eliza. She turned into a star after ONE series, lol There’s def a lot of opportunities for her because she’s young. TVB will also continue to promote her because it benefits them. Overrated or not, Eliza will be here for a while.

I quite like Ray’s new song. Looking forward to the whole mini movie.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
    • mito replied:

Eliza most likely lead the new goddess pack.

Login or Register before you can reply to mito
    • RLF Lover replied:

Raymond already knew Eliza even before Divas in Distress. Eliza starred in his “Just a Person” MV.

Login or Register before you can reply to RLF Lover
      • Looooooooooo replied:

Their love might had sparkled

Login or Register before you can reply to Looooooooooo
  3. rei says:

I just met a friend yesterday and her name was Elise! But Ray’s Elise looks a bit plump when you compare her with the rest of he HK artists. But she sure looks down to earth, sweet and innocent. She will glow after this mini movie.

Login or Register before you can reply to rei
  4. rei says:

oops I got it wrong Eliza that is.

Login or Register before you can reply to rei
  5. ita says:

Eliza really look like Jung So Min (korean actress in “playful kiss”)

Login or Register before you can reply to ita
    • Nelly replied:

Yeh I’ve already said so too, so alike the first time I saw her like twins

Login or Register before you can reply to Nelly
      • looooooooooo replied:

yes, they look like identical twins

Login or Register before you can reply to looooooooooo
  6. Dorothy says:

how awkward jan26 and 29. what are they going to do with the stage on 27 28? plus those are weekend so shouldnt there be a lotta ppl?

Login or Register before you can reply to Dorothy
    • jayne replied:

Dorothy,
      Article has been corrected. Raymond is performing in his concert on the 26 and 27.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
      • looooooooooo replied:

silly, the concert is so near chinese new year.

Login or Register before you can reply to looooooooooo
  7. advo says:

Saw the trailer – the version without music (link: http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.dk/2012/11/raymond-lams-mini-movie-preview.html) – the movie looks really cute.
    Ray and Eliza have great chemistry together.

Login or Register before you can reply to advo
  8. AL says:

LOVE to see….support Raymond….new parter in mini movie….yea

Login or Register before you can reply to AL
  9. AL says:

even wish they can go real….look like Eliza is a good girl…

Login or Register before you can reply to AL
  10. AL says:

Login or Register before you can reply to AL
  11. ALovesFung says:

LF Love FUNG! LF Love FUNG! LF Love FUNG!

Login or Register before you can reply to ALovesFung
  12. simplitee says:

I really like the new song. 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to simplitee
  13. Kumi says:

Love Eliza, she’s so cute & exuberant.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kumi
  14. Lilly says:

How am I gonna watch this from where I live in the US..

Login or Register before you can reply to Lilly
  15. SharlinLee says:

Though I liked Eliza Sam, I would really prefer linda or Kate to be Raymond’s ghostly bride… Or at least cast Linda in his mini movie ….. Sad…

Login or Register before you can reply to SharlinLee