Aaron Kwok and New Girlfriend Avoid Paparazzi

By on August 28, 2013 in NEWS

After breaking up with Lynn Hung (熊黛林), 47-year old Aaron Kwok (郭富城) has recently been rumored with 23-year old mainland Chinese artist, Anna Kay (葉熙祺). Although Aaron never publicly admitted dating Anna, she was constantly spotted visiting him in his apartment. The day before yesterday, the alleged couple had to call the police to get rid of paparazzi loitering outside the building.

Last month, reporters spotted Anna entering Aaron’s home on Tai Hung Road, where she stayed for 30 hours. The day before yesterday, Anna was once again spotted visiting Aaron. Sensing there might be reporters, Aaron prepared a plan to get away from the media. At 9 p.m., the curtains of the apartment moved, and it seemed as if someone was trying to check on the reporters’ whereabouts outside. Two hours later, the police arrived and announced someone had made a complaint about a group of people loitering around. The reporters were asked to leave immediately.

At 12 a.m., a silver van with closed curtains and sunshades drove out of the building’s parking lot towards Tai Po. Reportedly, this van was part of Aaron’s plan to draw the media’s attention away from them. Twenty minutes later, a black van that also had closed curtains and sunshades left the building. The driver was Chow Man Hei (周文曦), and Aaron and Anna were in the van as well. Since there were still reporters lurking about, Chow Man Hei ended up driving into Mayfair Building, allowing the rumored couple to transfer into a different car.

After the secret meeting with Anna, Aaron flew to Malaysia yesterday afternoon for work. Wearing sunglasses and large headphones, he smiled and pretended he did not hear the reporters’ questions regarding Anna’s late night visit.

Lynn Hung’s Response

Lynn Hung (熊黛林), who reportedly ended her seven-year relationship with Aaron because he did not want to get married, said she was not unhappy about Aaron dating four months after their breakup. Lynn said, “It’s his private life; I shouldn’t comment on it.” Lynn said she is also ready to move on, “I also want to quickly [find love again]. I’ve been ready for a long time, but I didn’t have the opportunity yet. I hope everyone around me finds happiness, as well as myself. I want to quickly find someone who loves me. Since I chose to let go, I will not dwell on it.”

Source: Apple Daily; Oriental Daily

This article is written by Shirley for JayneStars.com.

35 comments to Aaron Kwok and New Girlfriend Avoid Paparazzi

1. EkinFan says:

nice going aaron, you traded up on this one. Cute and young!

Login or Register before you can reply to EkinFan
    • msxie replied:

she’ll be too old for him by next year. then he’ll move on to a 17 year old.

Login or Register before you can reply to msxie
  2. sandcherry says:

This new girlfriend, Anna Kay, is very pretty with big eyes. Aaron is so lucky. All his girlfriends are pretty, except Lynn Hung. His tastes are getting better and better.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
    • pandamao replied:

I think Lynn Hung has a classiness that not all actress have. I actually find her charisma more attractive than Anna Kay.

I think Anna Kay looks too young and is missing that charm and maturity.

If you look back and Aaron’s ex gf, it seems like Anna Kay fits the profile more – hence I was so shocked Lynn and Aaron lasted that long!

Login or Register before you can reply to pandamao
      • sandcherry replied:

Personally I don’t think highly of Lynn Hung. She is too tall for Aaron Kwok. Who wants to have a girlfriend taller than you? I won’t myself.

Lynn’s eyes are not pretty at all. They look like eyes of a gold fish to me.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • pandamao replied:

I find men who are willing to date a taller woman to be super sexy and confident.

I like her mainly because of her resemblance to goddess Rosamond Kwan.

Login or Register before you can reply to pandamao
      • sandcherry replied:

Rosamond Kwan is a lot prettier than Lynn Hung

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • lily replied:

I personally think Lynn is classy, too. Before she was with Aaron, I remember her gracing the catwalk elegantly. Unfortunately, I guess the media plays a big part into spinning their relationship that leads to many people being sceptical towards her. My take is also that her fan base isn’t as great as Aaron’s, and her cool personality isn’t really helping either.

Login or Register before you can reply to lily
      • sandcherry replied:

Lynn Hung was not pretty at all when she first worked as a model. She was pretty bland and no one noticed her. She became popular only after she dated with Aaron Kwok.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
  3. jacky chan says:

AAron is disgrace idiots! how can look for a girl after break-up with ah lynn? really a hamsap lou and i cursed him! Bad Aaron.

Login or Register before you can reply to jacky chan
    • bear replied:

no he’s just moving on. and you should too.

Login or Register before you can reply to bear
      • jacky seng loong replied:

I hate aaron for playing woman every night.

Login or Register before you can reply to jacky seng loong
      • Michael replied:

BOOM

Login or Register before you can reply to Michael
  4. sel_fi_wu says:

wow so fast having a new girlfriend and young too! really hamsaplo aaron!

Login or Register before you can reply to sel_fi_wu
  5. sel_fi_wu says:

lynn sounds like she doesn’t want to care anymore about uncle aaron. great move lynn! you can do better!

Login or Register before you can reply to sel_fi_wu
  6. Veejay says:

I guess Lynn has got fedup with Aaron’s flirty attitude thus decided to leave him for good.

Be strong! Lynn.

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay
  7. ita says:

From the above pictures they look like father and daughter. Their features kinda similar.

Login or Register before you can reply to ita
  8. lingling says:

I don’t this. The reporters spotted Anna so many times, then the heck are the pictures? Why, they forgot the bring their cameras when they decided to camp outside Aaron’s home??!! Anyhow, I’m not saying that these two are not dating, but a picture worth a million words… why so many words of spotting episodes, but no picture to back it up … jeezzz….

Login or Register before you can reply to lingling
  9. Nori says:

Seriously, he could be her father

Login or Register before you can reply to Nori
    • sandcherry replied:

Yes, according to age, but Aaron Kwok is only interested in young and pretty women, not someone around his age.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • Michael replied:

Yup. BTW Lynn was quite a bit younger than him already.

But look at him. The guys is still great looking, fit, and rich. He can get any young woman he wants.

Login or Register before you can reply to Michael
    • Mike replied:

Old man with history of affairs can perform better than young men … they are expert on bed lol… chinese saying … taking on young girls will increase an old man’s vigor… no wonder he is only interested with young girls … a few months later … another stupid young girl will toe in line to be his next list … this old man is a jerk

Login or Register before you can reply to Mike
  10. Sasa says:

All u people who are criticizing are old fashion and narrow minded. If two people are happy together age should not be an issue. And if they want to be together who are u guys to judge anyway? Calling Aaron a hamsuplo is so wrong. Aren’t all men hamsup? And women are too. This is all part of human sexuality, and if Aaron and Anne wants to date that’s their business and we should just respect that and wish the luck rather than calling them names. I suppose u people are haters and just criticize everyone and everything.

Login or Register before you can reply to Sasa
    • Mike replied:

Perhap you should also sleep with him to experience or if you have daughters … sent them one by one … he like girls that are young. Most important must posses big boob … that will certainly satisfy him lol

Login or Register before you can reply to Mike
  11. Exo jern says:

She’s pretty, but reminds me of Christine Kuo in this photo.

Login or Register before you can reply to Exo jern
    • sandcherry replied:

Both Anna Kay and Christine Kuo are pretty. I guess Aaron Kwok is only interested in young and pretty girls.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • Michael replied:

I think we would all be worried for Aaron if he chooses old and ugly girls…

Login or Register before you can reply to Michael
  12. Mike says:

Aaron .. short old man aged 47 looking for girl fit to be his daughter.

Login or Register before you can reply to Mike
    • Terminator replied:

You have just described the entire HK actor pool. LOL!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Terminator
      • Mike replied:

Login or Register before you can reply to Mike
  13. sky says:

now i don’t feel bad for dating a 19 years old hahahaha…

Login or Register before you can reply to sky
  14. L says:

When is he going to grow up, be a man, get married? I find he lacks the charisma that both Jacky and Andy hold, and is attributed to this choice he makes. He doesn’t feel he can carry the responsibilities.

Login or Register before you can reply to L
  15. Thomas says:

Aaron is really living the charmed life. He has the looks and money to date younger women. So, what’s the problem? If given the same opportunity, most men would do the same. Anna Kay is very pretty so to all the haters, stop being jealous.

Login or Register before you can reply to Thomas
  16. Cherry says:

Once he learned his lesson he will quite down. Maybe then he will settle down and act like a grown up. Just leave him alone for now. Just wish some young girl will teach him a lesson. He is too proud now. That’s what he thinks, he have the MONEY, the LOOKS and the FAME. Once he is robbed of these things then he will learn his lesson.

Login or Register before you can reply to Cherry
    • Mike replied:

Like squeeze his money off then enjoy with men who are younger. A case of Leon. Perhaps one day he puke when his little bro cannot function cos play too much to meet with the demand of young girls fit to be his daughters.

Login or Register before you can reply to Mike