Aaron Kwok Grieves Over Mother’s Passing

By on February 26, 2020 in NEWS

Aaron Kwok Grieves Over Mother’s Passing

With Aaron Kwok’s (郭富城) mother passing away on February 7, he has been busy planning for the funeral and mourning for his late mother. Aaron revealed that the funeral will be held on March 4 at the Hong Kong Funeral Home.

Known for always having an extremely close relationship with his mother, Aaron voiced his worry for his mother’s health during his concert in January. In her 90s already, his mother’s health was deteriorating daily and he was scared that she may leave him soon. Choking back tears, Aaron exclaimed, “If there’s no Mom, there’s no me.”

At least Aaron was able to fulfill his mother’s wish of wanting to see him get married and have children.  In 2017, Aaron married Chinese model, Moka Fang (方媛), after she became unexpectedly pregnant. The couple has two young daughters, Chantelle and Charlotte. Since becoming a father, Aaron is a changed man and would always go home to have dinner with his family after work and play with his children.

Speaking on behalf of the singer, Aaron’s manager Siu Mei (小美) said that he is currently planning the funeral with his family. Aaron thanks everyone for their concern and condolences.

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Su for JayneStars.com.

Aaron Kwok Protects His Home with Feng Shui Arrangement

Aaron Kwok is a Changed Man After Having Daughter, Chantelle

Aaron Kwok and Moka Fang Tie the Knot

• Aaron Kwok and Moka Fang Signed a Prenup(9)
  • Moka Fang Really Likes Chanel(5)
  • Aaron Kwok and Moka Fang Go Jet Skiing on 520(0)
  • Aaron Kwok Helps In-Laws Apply for Extended Stay in Hong Kong(4)
  • Aaron Kwok Protects His Home with Feng Shui Arrangement(7)
  • Aaron Kwok in USA for Concert(2)
  • Aaron Kwok Spoils Moka Fang with Branded Handbags(11)
  • Chantelle Watches Her Dad Aaron Kwok at His Concert(0)
  • Moka Fang “Not Against” the Idea of Having a Third Child(1)
  • Aaron Kwok Spends $100,000 HKD on In-laws Every Month(4)

• 13 comments to Aaron Kwok Grieves Over Mother’s Passing

1. winnie says:

Aaron exclaimed, “If there’s no Mom, there’s no me.” … this brings tears to my eyes. I lost my mom 2 years ago, and there are days it felt like it was yesterday.

My condolences to Aaron and his family

Login or Register before you can reply to winnie
      • jayne replied:

@winnie Losing a parent is like losing a part of ourselves, since a large majority of our lives are spent with them. It’s definitely not easy to lose a loved family member. But with time, I hope you can remember your mom with more happiness and less pain.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
      • pandaxo replied:

@winnie I lost my father over ten years ago and I always feel sad hearing other people losing their parent(s) because it triggers the pain. Once you lose someone so close to you, you learn to cherish those around you.

When it happened, my headteacher said this to me Winnie, “you might cry everyday, perhaps even a few times a day. But with time, maybe you’d cry every other day. What I’m trying to say is, the pain will get better”

Thirteen years on, it hasn’t made me love him less and the heartbreak is still there. But I still fondly remember our time together and the lovely memories will forever be with me until I die.

Winnie, *big hug* and it will get better, trust me.

My condolences to Aaron as well.

Login or Register before you can reply to pandaxo
        • winnie replied:

@pandaxo Thank you for your kind words. I know with time, it gets better, but some days, something i hear, or see, or a thought in passing, and it couldn’t be helped, tears start rolling down my cheeks and i don’t know why.

Sorry to hear about your dad … *hugs*

Login or Register before you can reply to winnie
        • hetieshou replied:

@pandaxo
          Sorry to hear about your father as I lost both my parents too. I lost my dad in 2004 and my mom in 2016. Pain does get better with time but it never truly goes away. They will remain in our hearts forever. Stay strong and positive as I am sure that is what our parents would want. My deepest condolences and sympathies to you and Aaron too. It is never easy at any age to lose a parent.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
      • hetieshou replied:

@winnie

I know the pain and have been there as I lost my mom a little over 4 years ago but it feels like yesterday. Stay strong and try to live your life to the fullest. I am sure that is what your mom would really want. Our mothers will always remain in our hearts forever. I believe we will all reunite with them one day. My deepest condolences and sympathies to you and Aaron too.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
        • winnie replied:

@hetieshou My deepest sympathies for your lost, and thank you for your kind words.

Login or Register before you can reply to winnie
    2. nobooo says:

So sad he lost his beloved mom! He is such a devoted son just so heartbreaking! She live a ripe old age tho

Login or Register before you can reply to nobooo
    3. cutie777 says:

This is sad that he lost his mother this fast especially they both are so closed to each other. At least she gets to see him getting married and have children’s I wonder what happened to his father?

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
      • hetieshou replied:

@cutie777

His father passed away due to cancer in the mid 90s if I remember correctly. He lost his father long ago. He went through what I did as I lost my father several years ago and then my mom 4 years ago. Yes, at least she got to see him get married and have kids. She lived a long and fulfilling life so there is nothing to regret. But it is never easy at any age to lose a parent… I know that pain firsthand as I have been there.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
        • cutie777 replied:

@hetieshou thanks for your reply and am very sorry to heard about you lost both of your parents I know it’s hard.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
        • hetieshou replied:

@cutie777
          You are welcome and thanks for your kind words. I hope you treasure your parents while they are still around.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou