Aimee Chan Makes Comeback in Chapman To’s New Movie

By on August 26, 2015 in Hot Gossip!, Movies, NEWS

Aimee Chan Makes Comeback in Chapman To’s New Movie

Since giving birth to her two sons, Aimee Chan (陳茵媺) put her acting career on an indefinite hiatus to spend more time raising her family. Although there were reports of her returning to the TV screen in the past, it has finally been confirmed that Aimee will be making her official comeback in Chapman To’s (杜汶澤) new 2016 movie, Time To Eat <開飯喇> (tentative title).

Time To Eat will primarily be filmed in Malaysia and Singapore, exploring the different cuisines that originated from Southeast Asia. A café owner’s spunky daughter, Rosemary (Aimee Chan), is about to take over the family business but she is met with many obstacles along the way. Besides trying her best to save the failing business, the newly appointed boss is constantly at odds with the head chef, Dai Hung (Chapman To). However, as business gets tough, the two set their differences aside and team up in order to overcome their competitors.

Slated to start filming in September, Aimee has been working very hard to lose weight for her upcoming role. To get her body into shape after giving birth, Aimee’s daily diet consists of only salads. As well, Aimee exercises for approximately two hours every day.

When asked if there will be kiss scenes in his new movie, Chapman laughed, “My wife [Kristal Tin 田蕊妮)] and Moses Chan (陳豪) had a kiss scene in Ghost of Relativity <鬼同你OT>. If there can be a kiss scene in TVB, why can’t I have one in Malaysia?”

Source: ihktv.com

This article is written by Su for JayneStars.com.

How do you feel about this article?
Aimee Chan Makes Comeback in Chapman To’s New Movie

• Aimee Chan Shares Weight Loss Strategies(3)
  • No 7-Year Itch for Moses Chan: “I Married an Angel”(9)
  • Moses Chan Does Not Want the Momo Challenge to Scar His Kids(2)
  • Aimee Chan and Moses Chan Spend Valentine’s Day in Spain(9)
  • Moses Chan: "Aimee Chan is My Angel and Lights Up My Life"(3)
  • No Gifts for Moses Chan’s Kids on Lunar New Year(0)
  • Aimee Chan Melts at Son’s Words: “Thank You for Giving Birth to Me”(4)
  • Long Distance? Aimee Chan Misses Moses Chan(0)
  • Moses Chan Wants to Have a Fourth Baby(2)
  • 10 Couples Who Fell in Love and Got Married Because of TVB(15)

• 10 comments to Aimee Chan Makes Comeback in Chapman To’s New Movie

1. freedalas says:

Hopes she will also start filming for TVB again soon. There are certain types of role that Aimee can play very well.

Login or Register before you can reply to freedalas
    2. shimmerstars says:

I dont like Aimee! She cant act !

Login or Register before you can reply to shimmerstars
      • yummiki24 replied:

@shimmerstars I totally agree !!!

Login or Register before you can reply to yummiki24
      • jjwong replied:

@shimmerstars I agree with you too. I hope she has more kids so she can take another hiatus. Actually both her and her husband can/need/should take a break from acting. Moses is getting quite boring and bland recently as well. Go recharge!

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong
    3. vuthanhhue says:

jjwong? You’re too bad. If you don’t love them, you should shut up. Moses is the best actor in TVB. Aimee is a progressive actress. There are many people love them.

Login or Register before you can reply to vuthanhhue
    4. orchid123 says:

Aimee Chan’s acting still needs a lot of polishing and improvements. I wouldn’t say that she cannot act. She needs to say her dialogues slower and clearer. She also needs to work on her emotions a bit.

However, if you don’t like her, just don’t watch her in drama series/movies. You cannot ask her to stop acting and stay at home to take care of her kids. There are other people who love to watch her drama series.

Login or Register before you can reply to orchid123
      • vuthanhhue replied:

@orchid123 : Exactly. I’m agree with you. I don’t accept with
        jjiwong’s comments.

Login or Register before you can reply to vuthanhhue
    5. jjwong says:

@vuthanhhue Why must I shut up just because I don’t like their acting? I don’t bash them for their looks or whatever else. My opinion on them is based on their acting, which I’m entitled to because they are actors after all.

Aslo, I don’t deny that there are people, like yourself, who love them and do think they can act and are the best. You’re entitled to your opinion just as I am to mine. I don’t go accusing you having bad taste or “too bad” just because your view of them differs from mine.

@orchid123 I don’t watch series that’s solely her, not even the one she acted with Ruco. You’re right that I can’t ask her to do anything since she doesn’t give a rat’s butt about me anyways lol. But, I can pose my opinion and “hope” just like everyone else on here or any other forum. It’s true that everyone can polish and improve their acting. She isn’t the first one to be the lead without the walk to back it up. She just happened to be the one featured on this article and I happened to have 2 cents about her.

/End discussion.

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong
      • shimmerstars replied:

@jjwong – Agree totally with your comments. We all have our own opinions and its free speech.

Login or Register before you can reply to shimmerstars
    6. vuthanhhue says:

jjwong?OK. You can say that you don’t like their acting. However, you can’t say “Actually both her and her husband can/need/should take a break from acting”. You have a prejudice against them. You’re hurt Moses & Aimee’s reputation.If you don’t love them, you should watch another drama. Because, without me,THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE LOVE MOSES & AIMEE CHAN. sure

Login or Register before you can reply to vuthanhhue