Alex Fong is a Happy Father

By on April 5, 2013 in NEWS

Above: Alex Fong celebrated his 50th birthday with wife, Hoyan, Mok and their daughter last month.

Alex Fong’s (方中信) daughter was, is, and will be the master of the house! The 50-year-old A Great Way to Care 2 <仁心解碼II> star has recently been using up his vacation days to spend time with his wife and daughter. For the Easter holidays, Alex took his wife Hoyan Mok (莫可欣) and daughter Fu Ka Ching (符迦晴) to Hokkaido for vacation. As Alex will be traveling to mainland China soon to shoot his two Chinese dramas back to back, he is spending as much time as possible with his family now.

Alex is a car lover, but after the birth of Ka Ching, even Alex had to demote his million-dollar Porsche from “wife” to “mistress.” In contrast to previous tabloid reports claiming that Alex felt burdened by his daughter, Alex is immensely happy to go through the change from being a hunky actor to a family father. “As father I must give consideration to my kid. I happily welcome the change.”

Alex and Hoyan have been together for twelve years before Hoyan gave birth to their daughter on June 9, 2008, two days after their wedding. Ka Ching has been Alex’s first priority since then. The actor once gushed to a close friend, “Now, once I finish my shooting for the day, all I will think about is to return home to see my daughter. I’m very happy when I see her!”

Earlier, Alex was seen taking his daughter for a primary school interview. Soon afterwards, Alex chauffeured Hoyan, who has been sick, to the clinic for a medical check-up.

“[Hoyan] is in charge of the household, and she takes care of it really well. She has taught our daughter to be well-mannered and polite. I am very thankful!”

Source: East Week

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

26 comments to Alex Fong is a Happy Father

1. hannahh says:

Beautiful family!

Login or Register before you can reply to hannahh
    • Yooky replied:

🙂 🙂 Indeed!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Yooky
      • Bubblez replied:

I agree with you!

Login or Register before you can reply to Bubblez
  2. RLF Lover says:

How come the daughter’s surname is Fu and not Fong?

Login or Register before you can reply to RLF Lover
    • sky replied:

don’t daughter usually use their mom’s last name?

Login or Register before you can reply to sky
      • ilikekpop replied:

Alex real name is Fu Lik. Fong Chung Sun is his stage name. Love to see happy family~

Login or Register before you can reply to ilikekpop
      • Cherry replied:

I’ve never heard of this.

Login or Register before you can reply to Cherry
    • Applelim replied:

Yes was wondering of this surname!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Applelim

Bloody hell! 50 years old! And doesn’t look like it!

4. sandcherry says:

Does their daughter look like her dad or mom? Hard to tell. May be she got a bit from both parents.

Anyway, glad that Alex Fong has changed so much in his mentality and is such a good father now (even his daughter was an accident).

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
    • Felicity replied:

From this photo, the daughter resembles her mother more. I wonder if she also inherited cute dimples from both her parents?

Parenthood does change one’s priority in life. Some new parents eagerly anticipate the change in lifestyle, while others are reluctant at first; but all parents will eventually settle down and accept their new roles as fathers/mothers – their lifes are more complicated, busy, messy but ultimately more fulfilling with children.

Login or Register before you can reply to Felicity
  5. M says:

Perhaps, he hasn’t changed his attitude. Isn’t this article an obvious attempt to counter the negative impression of him in the previous article re his attitude towards his wife and daughter?

Login or Register before you can reply to M
    • HeTieShou replied:

What you said really reminds me of the saying ” take what these articles are saying with an grain of salt”. Who truly knows for sure what goes on in their household and personal life??? You can choose what to believe and what not to believe.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • sehseh replied:

That’s why I said the tone of previous article is misleading.

Go visit his weibo, he regularly post candid pics of his daughter (going to ballet recital, hide and seek). My fav one is how he mentioned it was lonely/silent because she is not at home. He enjoyed being a father.

Login or Register before you can reply to sehseh
    • sakurae replied:

I’m agree with you M… Not sure if he really loves his family or just to counter the negative impression of him…

Login or Register before you can reply to sakurae
    • Crystal replied:

So the previous article had the negative and misleading message into saying that Alex could be a bad father…but why isn’t anyone considering the things he personally said on Weibo…illustrating how much he loves his daughter? I’d take what he has been posting for months/years.

Login or Register before you can reply to Crystal
      • irene replied:

That’s the problem. Not everybody reads his blog.

He should know himself if he ever say those words to media.

Login or Register before you can reply to irene
      • Crystal replied:

I don’t read his blog. But I actually read everyone else’s comments and sehseh pretty much summed it all up. I think other commentators on the previous article said the same thing.

Login or Register before you can reply to Crystal
      • sehseh replied:

irene, the tone of the article is set by the journalist. Also, journalist are prone to edit the quote by interviewee. We often see different interpretation in news article in the same event, with just a minor manipulation in the words chosen. It’s the writing format of the previous article that is problematic.

Login or Register before you can reply to sehseh
      • Rika replied:

Because most people think that by just acting skeptical is an indication of superior intelligence. Unfortunately, they are just a bunch of misinformed ignorant beings.

p.s. That’s a nice family photo. ^^

Login or Register before you can reply to Rika
  6. Nori says:

I’m so happy for them.

Login or Register before you can reply to Nori
  7. nas says:

his hot

Login or Register before you can reply to nas
  8. Lol says:

Sweet family. I remember correctly his wife was an actress from atv.

Login or Register before you can reply to Lol
    • HeTieShou replied:

Not sure if she was an actress for Atv or not since I don’t remember but she was MS. HK 1993. That is all I remember about her.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • Larry 3 replied:

No, she is TVB only, never did ATV

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
  9. happybi says:

Great family photo! Sound like happy family to me!

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi