Grace Chan Confirms She is Expecting Second Baby

By on May 20, 2020 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

Grace Chan Confirms She is Expecting Second Baby

Rumors were swirling earlier that Grace Chan (陳凱琳) is pregnant with her second baby. As the speculations heated up and the media reached out to the couple’s friends for clues, Grace and Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) finally made an announcement on social media today confirming that they are indeed expecting a new addition to their family.

Posting photos of their entire family, Grace and Kevin have their one-year-old son Rafael in their arms. Wearing a loose black maxi dress, Grace’s belly bump could still be seen.

Kevin spoke of his excitement, “Ever since I’ve had a family, a wife, and a child, I’ve learned that the greatest happiness in this world comes from spending time with family. My days since marriage have been filled with happiness and a sense of fulfillment. I am very excited for our newest family member. I feel so happy I could explode!”

On Grace’s Instagram, she shared similar photos and wrote, “Rafa is about to become a big brother! I am very happy that I can announce the newest addition to our family on May 20. I am very thankful for my husband’s attentive care, and thank you to my family and friends for helping keep this big secret and for showering us with their blessings!”

She also shared, “I am really happy that we can finally make the announcement! This pregnancy feels very stable. My family and especially my husband have been taking very good care of me, so I am in a very good mood. I feel more relaxed as I have my first pregnancy experience under my belt.”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Kiki for JayneStars.com.

Meeting Grace Chan Made Kevin Cheng Want to Get Married

Grace Chan is the “Bad Cop” At Home

Grace Chan Wants a Daughter Soon

• Grace Chan Prioritizes Taking Care of Kids First(0)
  • Grace Chan Gives Up Filming Dramas for Kids(55)
  • Grace Chan and Kevin Cheng Spoof "The World of the Married"(7)
  • Grace Chan is Content With Having Two Children(0)
  • Grace Chan Gives Birth to Baby Boy Yannick(26)
  • Grace Chan and Zoie Tam's Pregnancies During COVID-19(0)
  • It's Going to Be Another Boy for Grace Chan!(15)
  • Kevin Cheng May Film a TVB Drama(9)
  • Is Grace Chan Pregnant Again?(7)
  • Grace Chan is the “Bad Cop” At Home(6)

• 11 comments to Grace Chan Confirms She is Expecting Second Baby

1. jcc10 says:

Congrats!

Login or Register before you can reply to jcc10
    2. anoninhk says:

That’s one cute kid.

Login or Register before you can reply to anoninhk
    3. Kinda feel bad for Grace getting a baby again when Rafael just turned 1 cuz obviously Kevin’s not getting younger. Such a cute baby from both good looking parents!

Login or Register before you can reply to oligodendrocytes
      • megamiaow replied:

@oligodendrocytes Not necessarily. If you plan to have more than one kid its better to have them closer together so the age gap isnt that big between the siblings and they can play together. I think its also easier on the mothers body the next time if theres not a big rest in between? (Will need a mother to confirm that one)

Login or Register before you can reply to megamiaow
        • littlefish replied:

@megamiaow your body can adapt better (As in it knows what it needs to do, not so much physically, rather hormonally I think – like milk kicks in faster, you used to the weight gains, etc) but you also need to give it time to heal. 18mo between the first and second pregnancy, and 2.5yrs between 2nd and 3rd pregnancy. At least that’s what my OB tells me. You can rush if you feel rush, but most OB will advice you to wait, and this is for natural birth.

Login or Register before you can reply to littlefish
      • coralie replied:

@oligodendrocytes Agreed. They say it’s best to wait 18 months before the next baby to give your body a chance to recover. I think Grace gave birth via C-section, too? C-sections are notoriously painful. One of my friends went thru it and she’s still experiencing pain from her abdomen even though it’s been about a year now. This might not be true for everyone, but close birth in ages might not be so great for mother’s body or for the incoming baby.

I can understand the argument for wanting kids closer in age, though. The kids will be closer companions, it’s easier to deal with two kids of similar ages together, etc.

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
      • cutie777 replied:

@oligodendrocytes if you think that way then what about Moses and Aimee Chan? Their kids is about closed same age too. Moses is older than Aimee by 13 years?

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
      • chloelee12345 replied:

@oligodendrocytes

Frankly don’t understand why. Their choice, their baby and body.

Login or Register before you can reply to chloelee12345
    4. vodka says:

I’m glad we don’t need to suffer anymore and watch Grace terrible acting I think this will officially put a stop to her acting career at least for the years to come…

Login or Register before you can reply to vodka
      • littlefish replied:

@vodka she’ll possibly be having at least 3 at this rate xD it seems everyone is getting their wishes lol: they wish for more children and the majority wish never to see her onscreen again xD

Login or Register before you can reply to littlefish
    5. tomtom says:

Congrats to Grace and Kevin.

Don’t wait till you are 40+ to have babies. Having a baby at 40+ have higher potential health risk to the mom and the baby. Eh, Charmaine?

Login or Register before you can reply to tomtom