Jennifer Shum Lost Trust in Benjamin Yuen; “I Already Gave Him Many Chances!”

By on January 3, 2017 in NEWS

Jennifer Shum Lost Trust in Benjamin Yuen; “I Already Gave Him Many Chances!”

Jennifer Shum (岑杏賢), Tracy Chu (朱千雪), and Toby Chan (陳庭欣) arrived at the premiere of Louisa Mak‘s (麥明詩) very first movie, L for Love, L for Lies Too <失戀日>. Although it was Louisa who was starring in the movie, the media surrounded Jennifer and asked her many questions about ex-boyfriend, Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪).

Regarding Benjamin winning the Most Popular Male Character award and thanking her in his acceptance speech, Jennifer awkwardly said, “I’m touched by everyone’s acceptance speech and as his friend, I’m happy for him.”

On whether or not she would go on a date with Benjamin again if he called to ask her out, Jennifer expressed, “I would answer if a friend called me but he’s too busy! Right now, we’re both very comfortable – we still keep in touch. [Will you two give each other another chance?] This is a good question and I’ve asked myself this before – how many more chances will there have to be before it’s finally enough? I’ve given him a lot of chances already and once there’s no trust in a relationship, friendship is the better way to go. I know everyone is concerned about us and want us to reconcile. But this is between us and only we know what’s best.”

As it has only been a little over a month since the two separated, Jennifer hopes that everyone can give them a little more privacy.

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Su for JayneStars.com.

10 comments to Jennifer Shum Lost Trust in Benjamin Yuen; “I Already Gave Him Many Chances!”

1. happybi says:

Hoping she’ll not get back with him.

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
  2. m0m0 says:

i wonder what he did, did he cheat on her?

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
  3. hannah says:

She is better without him.

Login or Register before you can reply to hannah
    • janet72 replied:

@hannah i suppose he became arrogant and neglected his gf after his role as 牙佬 became popular.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
      • hannah replied:

@janet72 tote agreed

Login or Register before you can reply to hannah
      • lml1977 replied:

@janet72: Totally agree with you. He seems quite arrogant (in my opinion) after becoming more popular with the hit series AFWFW. While Ruco, Nancy, Grace, Philip thanked their co-stars in their thank-you speech, I don’t remember Ben thanking his co-stars at all in any of the 3 awards show. A lot of netizens feel he doesn’t deserve to win the Most Popular Character award at TVB Anniversary awards…I totally second that !! He was 1 of the least likeable character in AFWFW. I even preferred the villains or supporting actors (Feng Chun Mei, Feng Ha Moon, Yam Yam, Xiu Zhi, Philip Ng etc) more than his role as Nga Lo.

Login or Register before you can reply to lml1977
      • janet72 replied:

@lml1977 actually there are MANY more actors who deserve the award more than benjamin. his acting is so STONE even when Grace Wong’s character died, he had hardly any emotion. But when 猫仔 died, i cried buckets.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
  4. funnlim says:

She used the words trust and chances. So does this mean he cheated on her or she could not bring herself to believe he didn’t cheat on her?

Login or Register before you can reply to funnlim
    • janet72 replied:

@funnlim maybe he was enjoying popularity and neglected his girlfriend. dump him lah…this type of man is useless.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
      • funnlim replied:

@janet72 But you don’t use Trust and Chances if he is merely neglecting her. Ever thought maybe she is clingy also? Could be a lot of reasons from both sides. If they’re happier apart, better for them.

Login or Register before you can reply to funnlim