Kenneth Ma Thinks Casual Dating is Impractical

By on July 27, 2012 in NEWS

TVB top sui sangs have been plagued with rumors this week.  All three “brothers,” Raymond Lam (林峯), Bosco Wong (黃宗澤), and Ron Ng (吳卓羲) were embroiled in love scandals with mainland Chinese women.  However, filial Kenneth Ma(馬國明) has yet to be linked to any mainland actresses claiming that he does not like to waste money! If Ron, Bosco, and Raymond can learn Kenneth’s practical view of love, it may help them eliminate further scandals.

Attending a promotional event, Kenneth was asked about Ron’s explicit sex messages and the breakup of Bosco and Myolie Wu (胡杏兒). Regarding the exposure of Ron’s explicit audio clip, Kenneth disclosed that he did not know of it.  He said, “I only know that Ron and Viann Zhang (張馨予) broke up.”

Asked whether he found Ron to be a flirtatious man, Kenneth said, “I don’t think he’s flirtatious.  Maybe he looks like he is because he’s so handsome!”  In the audio clip, Ron told a woman to take off her clothes.  Asked whether Ron will normally say such graphic jokes, Kenneth said, “Not him.  I talk more than him.  He’s quite cool.”

With so many sui sangs finding love interest from Mainland China, will Kenneth be next? He said, “I don’t know.  I haven’t met a love interest from China yet.  But I’m more practical.  I feel that casual dating is a waste of money!” Perhaps Kenneth can find a rich girlfriend instead? He replied, “I will not like someone because of their money.  That would feel as if I’m taking advantage of them.”

Myolie Concentrates on Work

Currently filming TVB drama, Season of Love <戀愛季節> with Myolie, Kenneth claimed that he only heard about Bosco and Myolie’s breakup yesterday.  Kenneth did not know of the breakup ahead of time because Myolie was very professional while filming and did not appear to be emotionally unhappy. Kenneth felt that it was sad that their relationship ended but it was a matter between the two of them.  He hoped that the media will give them space.

Myolie Returns to Work

While there were still rampant rumors speculating the reason for Myolie and Bosco’s breakup, Myolie focused on work and continues filming Season of Love.  When the cameras were rolling, Myolie appeared composed and filmed the required scenes in a professional manner.  When her work was completed, she appeared sad and lonely.  The stress from the breakup may have even caused breakouts on her face.

When reporters ask how she is feeling, Myolie responded “Work comes first.”  Asked wheter there was a chance for reconciliation, Myolie said, “I don’t want to talk of such things.”  Bosco said that if the feeling are gone, they’re gone?  She replied, “Really?  I’ve already said all I have to say yesterday.”

Source: Oriental Daily, Oriental Daily

This article is written by Connie for JayneStars.com.

51 comments to Kenneth Ma Thinks Casual Dating is Impractical

Jayne, aren’t we getting overloaded with all these siu sangs sex revelations? Can we have something else? Even Kenneth WHO IS NOT INVOLVED in these scandals are quoted. I long to see something apart from R,R,B and KM for once.

• jayne replied:

Funn,
      “Ghetto Justice 2” is airing next Monday, so we should be able to divert ourselves with some Kevin Cheng discussion next week.

Does that put you in a better mood?

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
      • Funn Lim replied:

No because it has Myolie and it will go back to Bosco and Kevin will be interviewed to comment on Bosco and then will somehow lead to Ron and then we will have Myolie rumours with Kevin. It will go back to the same route!

• Funn Lim replied:

And then it will lead back to Kevin and his past “scandals” who will lead to more women and more men and more more more!

• Nicole replied:

Right now all the stars are very busy. First they get asked about bosco and myolie, then ron, then raymond. LOL nothing about themselves.
        Actually Kevin has already replied about the two.

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
      • Nicole replied:

Like even bosco got asked about Ron and Raymond’s rumors.. and Ron was asked about Bosco and Myolie’s break up. lol

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
      • Funn Lim replied:

Yeah it is like one big merry go round.

Why not ask someone different? Say… Mak Bau? Felix Wong? Michael Miu?

ok all married for many years. But what about their perspective?

• Funn Lim replied:

Or ask Liza Wang! And I know what her answer will be;

If you don’t want to be caught red handed, don’t do it!

• Nicole replied:

Liza already commented.. something bout haven’t contact them for some time.
        They also asked Alex Fong and Carina Lau (like wtf)

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
      • TVBFanatic replied:

How about some Fala news 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to TVBFanatic
      • Funn Lim replied:

Yeah and what they said? I want their comments! And they will even ask more further away.. who else? Francis Ng? Got? Chilam? Sean Lau?

And they’re like err do I know these people you want me to talk about?

• Funn Lim replied:

“Liza already commented.. something bout haven’t contact them for some time.”

Liza you have mellowed with age. I thought you loved Myolie and all and suddenly now haven’t contacted them?

Wait who is them? Because since reporters are collecting quotes about anyone, she could mean someone else less familiar?

• Funn Lim replied:

Fala news? GOT! Goes right back to Ron and rumoured fling. See! It is like stuck!

• Nicole replied:

You want the comments?!

Moses:
        陳豪覺得很可惜,但作為外人沒資格評論。他跟兩人是工作夥伴也是朋友,希望兩人重拾心情。他謂自己很悶,只懂飲咖啡,女友無需擔心。提到小生搭上內地佳麗,他希望事件平息,會支持他們。
        Moses feel that it’s a pity, but outsiders have no right to discuss so much. He’s both friends and colleagues with the two of them, and hope that they can collect their feelings. He said that he’s aboring person and only knows how to brew coffee, so his gf does not need to worry. Asked about how siu sangs getting involved with mainland women, he hopes that these news can calm down, and he will support them.

劉嘉玲亦覺可惜。她讚Bosco成熟有男人味,是很有魅力的演員。而杏兒也是好女仔好演員。
        Carina lau feels that it’s a pity, and she praises bosco as very mature and very manly. And is a very charismatic actor. And Myolie is also a very good girl and a good actor.

I’m just translating these as quickly as I can. All the pedestrians getting pulled in.

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
      • Nicole replied:

Chilam and Francis are not considered far from this matter, since they are both very familiar with Myolie.

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
      • josie replied:

Jayne:

I’m looking forward to see Kevin news again. I’ve been missing him terribly.

Login or Register before you can reply to josie
      • Jayne replied:

Josie:
        “I’m looking forward to see Kevin news again. I’ve been missing him terribly.”

Yes of course, we will be on look out for Kevin news coverage! The problem is that he’s not in HK too much these days.

Login or Register before you can reply to Jayne

“Asked whether Ron will normally say such graphic jokes, Kenneth said, “Not him. I talk more than him. He’s quite cool.””

Errrr why would Ron talk that way to Kenneth? Imagine ROn telling Kenneth “Not that panty! That pink one, put on that pink one”?? Or “Not that boxer shorts, that one with the donald duck in front!”

I don’t get it.

• Nicole replied:

Because Ron himself said that such photos as the ones he sent are common between fans, so we want to know if he sent those to Raymond. LOL

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
      • Fox replied:

Between friends, Nicole :P. If Ron sent these pix to fans, it would have been crazy.

I wonder if LF has Ron’s nude pix or not, too. Someone should try to steal the pink iphone of LF.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • josie replied:

Fox:

U never know. Maybe Ron has a emailing list that really hot fans can subscribe to.

Login or Register before you can reply to josie
      • Fox replied:

I dun think he’ll touch fans. Too risky.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
    • elin replied:

maybe it wll be ma ming turn next wth chna dolls.. lok

Login or Register before you can reply to elin
  3. anoninhk says:

kenneth has not had an opportunity to work on a mainland project yet. we will have to see if he will eventually eat his words and succumb to the wiles of a china barbie.

Login or Register before you can reply to anoninhk
    • sandcherry replied:

It is true. But I think Kenneth Ma is a practical guy. He has not dated many female artistes yet in his 10+ years with TVB, only two or three.

Ron has dated many female artistes, one after after. I think he needs “love life” very much.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • Nicole replied:

Love life? I think he needs physical seex very much. Not Love.

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
      • Fox replied:

Ron’s official gf was only Viann? Others are rumours?

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
    • Fox replied:

It’s all about future. If your prediction comes true, then it reminds me of EDC’s scandal. Ceci was known with bad girl image while Gillian is a jade girl. But Ceci’s pix can’t compare to Gillian’s.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • minnieb replied:

Yes. We all should wait and see. From all your response posts about MM, sounds like we really hopes to see him as the real baddie.. LOL!!

Gillian, although has image as a jade girl..but from her past comments and all that, didn’t reflect her as a “good” girl in my eyes. Many of her comments were/are very ignorant and it reflecting the real her.

Login or Register before you can reply to minnieb
      • minnieb replied:

fox: ups..correction! I mean, it sounds like you are really hopes (not we) 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to minnieb
      • Fox replied:

I don’t hope to see him as a real baddie, but I won’t be surprise if he is one. He prepared for this by revealing little after little, such as his habit of watching AV (as claimed as normal thing men like to do – but not really normal to me 😛 because I don’t see any man with love life pay much time on AV to make it a habit) or saying F words or interest in experienced women, etc. These things are the preparation MM is providing us to see that if he is revealed as a horny guy, he would say: “I revealed it, do you see? Just not in full!”

But I don’t hope to see him as a baddie. Bonus that I don’t mind he is baddie at all, as long as his “bad” actions are under my standard. Something like dating a China big boobs or young/old women or being hypocrite with fake crying are not a thing that can drive me off on him.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • Fox replied:

You means you don’t hope?

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • minnieb replied:

Fox: I see. As a 37 years old man in the Entertainment industry, MM is clearly not an innocent guy nor a saint (no one is). So, I believe he has his own bad side as well.. but, it’s similar to Ron’s case (two timing). Like he said, he’s stingy and that’s quite true.

Login or Register before you can reply to minnieb
      • minnieb replied:

typo. I mean, NOT similar to Ron’s

Login or Register before you can reply to minnieb
      • HeTieShou replied:

Honestly, which guy is not horny and which guy does not crave sex?? It is just that some can control their urges better than others. Therefore, it does not make MM a bad guy if he does but just shows that he is any normal guy. But the thing is, does he go around to many girls and does that or is he the “Jian Yi Ge ren Jiu ai Yu Ge ren” type??

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • Fox replied:

HTS: nobody can know until he is revealed.

@minnieb: Stingy is also one of his reveal to us :). If he goes for “cheap” girl, he can excuse that because he is stingy. Overall, future will have the best answers

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
  4. munkimui says:

too much drama already

Login or Register before you can reply to munkimui
  5. Fox says:

Ok, MM wants to date girls, but doesn’t want to pay for casual dates. Then does he really want to have a gf? He is already a 37 years old guy. To save money, he only stays at home and watch his favourite AV? Won’t help him to have a family at all. His parents should worry for him. Being the only son, maybe he should consider his parents’ ages to start a family soon.

Money can’t bring all to grave, so sometimes you need to learn how to pay to receive back.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
    • minnieb replied:

Maybe he’s still hoping to win Margie? don’t know, it’s been 6 years after D.I.E and it really look like he’s still harboring
      some special feeling to her.

Login or Register before you can reply to minnieb
      • Fox replied:

If he still hopes that, just go ahead. Didn’t the rumour say they dated?

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • minnieb replied:

Yeah..they were rumored, but if I remember correctly, Margie wanted to focus on her life with her soon to be teenager son. Something like that. But all along, MM has been very fond of her.. it clearly shown

Login or Register before you can reply to minnieb
      • Fox replied:

Well, frankly I dont wish for Margie to get married with MM. He is the only son, she’ll have the responsibility to give birth to his kids. With her age it’s not good for her at all.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • minnieb replied:

That’s true.. I also don’t think it would be good for her. She’ll has big pressures.

Login or Register before you can reply to minnieb
    • Nicole replied:

He need a matchmaker.

HIGHLY SUPPORT TVB to produce a BACHELOR type programme for MM. Save money on dates.

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
      • Fox replied:

A game show just for him? Ah ha, save a lot of money for him but Cat Tsang will lose some. But good for MM is good enough.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
  6. RLF Lover says:

I think it helps that Kenneth is a few years older than Raymond, Ron and Bosco but only gaining as much recognition and/or population as the trio now. Kenneth is likely to be more matured than his friends and *probably* knows how to handle things like these.

Login or Register before you can reply to RLF Lover
    • anoninhk replied:

true, the other three have had to behave themselves for a lot longer. for LF, he made it to 10 years! kudos to him. if kenneth hadn’t voluntarily confessed to his relationship with nancy, no one would have even known.

Login or Register before you can reply to anoninhk
      • RLF Lover replied:

Before that b*tch, Mavis Pan, I believe the only one LF was officially with was Rain Lee. After that, LF was all work work work and the occasional rumours thanks to the media.

I think it’s normal for people to eventually get bored with a hectic schedule and rigid lifestyle and that’s probably why LF (and friends) would like to invest in a relationship… except I wish he has better taste in women.

China. Nothing but plastic.

Login or Register before you can reply to RLF Lover
  7. nnononoo says:

interview with kenneth ma

Login or Register before you can reply to nnononoo
    • nnononoo replied:

btw
      they also interview anchor 柳俊江
      柳俊江(hk reporter) look alike kenneth ma so much

Login or Register before you can reply to nnononoo
  8. Hannahh says:

I believe in Ma Ming! He’s very pratical and he like mature ladies and all those plastic China doll is too young for him.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh