Linda Chung Hopes to Hold a Concert in 2020

By on January 3, 2020 in NEWS

Linda Chung Hopes to Hold a Concert in 2020

Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) has portrayed various roles throughout her career, but in reality, she believes the role of a mom is the most challenging. Four years ago, she relocated to Canada to become a full-time housewife after getting hitched to chiropractor Jeremy Leung. Although Linda’s hands are currently full with taking care of their 3-year-old daughter Kelly and 1-year-old son Jared, the actress-singer occasionally returns to Hong Kong for work.

“When I first became a mom, I already knew it would be tiring and challenging,” Linda said of her busy schedule. “I just tell myself, ‘do what you can.’ I’ll do my best, but I won’t try to do everything on my own.”

New Year’s Resolution

Although Linda puts her family first, she is still passionate about her career and is set on accomplishing two goals in 2020. Linda expressed, “It’s been too long since I performed on stage; I want to hold a concert! Since I released the song “Mommy, I Love You So” <做你的晨曦> in 2019, I hope to have another new song [in 2020].”

As for the possibility of appearing on TV again, Linda said, “Filming might take too long. I would need to discuss it with my family first. If the role and timing are right, it will be a gift from the sky.”

Linda Chooses Public School for Kelly

Like many parents, Linda is worried about her children attending school, but luckily, she has a consensus with her husband. “We plan to let my daughter go to public school because my husband and I grew up in a normal environment, and we see that our daughter is pretty obedient, so it should be suitable for her.”

She continued, “The public school is located closer to home, so it’s convenient for me to drive over and peep at her or give her food.”

Source: MingPao

This article is written by MelodyC for JayneStars.com

21 comments to Linda Chung Hopes to Hold a Concert in 2020

1. hazel says:

She can’t even sing well in studio, how can she hold a concert?

Also, didn’t she move back to Vancouver because she didn’t want to be part of the public eye as much? Why is she always doing these interviews?

Login or Register before you can reply to hazel
    • wm2017 replied:

@hazel Right? Sings god awful and yet people actually buy her albums. Well, she’s known to be frugal and didn’t the V group stress they want to keep a balance love/work life? Of course, they don’t mind the $$$$$ when the public is so easy/gullible to entertain. Like Wayne Lai having a concert in LA or something w/MIMI CHU? I mean really him a singer? haha LMAO

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
      • m0m0 replied:

@wm2017
        i would pay for wayne lai to sing than her. i am a fan of wayne lai and don’t mind paying just to see him and i like mimi but linda….

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
    • winnie replied:

@hazel Probably a paid interview, or her way of keeping her name in the spotlight to make a comeback. I don’t think she’s a good singer, or a good actress either.

Login or Register before you can reply to winnie
      • hazel replied:

@winnie Same. I also can’t stand her Cantonese enunciation. The way she bites words is highly annoying. I can never watch her in series cause of her horrible acting and bad enunciation skills.

Login or Register before you can reply to hazel
  2. anon says:

Another talentless hack from TVB.

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
  3. m0m0 says:

omg, please stay in vancouver and be a stay home mom. i don’t mind her come back a decade later playing mom but don’t lead another film/drama. if she does hold a concert, the revenue will show.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
    • dreamer replied:

@m0m0 although, i also think she is a talentless person and i especially can’t stand her singing, but she is very popular in hk and the sales of her albums hasnt been bad. She might surprise you by earning a big revenue from the show

Login or Register before you can reply to dreamer
      • m0m0 replied:

@dreamer
        It’s all from her blindly worshipping fans. It’s hard to imagine someone wanting to pay and see her considering everyone I know think she’s talentless. I know there r off balls, just haven’t met one online or in real life yet.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
      • luye replied:

@dreamer I actually find Linda’s singing quite good & her voice unique. Her music on youtube gets millions of views

Login or Register before you can reply to luye
      • hetieshou replied:

@luye
        I actually think her voice and singing is not bad but is it concert worthy is a different story. But then again, there are many other talentless singers giving concerts so I am not shocked.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    • janet72 replied:

@m0m0 I don’t miss her and grace chan at all. please continue to be a stay home mom.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
  4. joyce says:

Hope this won’t happen

Login or Register before you can reply to joyce
    • nleung12345 replied:

@joyce lol, I mean it will be easy money for her- but her singing is not stage worthy, my dad said she always sound like she’s on the way to the hospital or on the way out of the hospital

Login or Register before you can reply to nleung12345
  5. nleung12345 says:

I much would prefer watching Wayne lai sing

Login or Register before you can reply to nleung12345
  6. bennyjr says:

Prefer Linda to stay out of acting & singing. As i can remember her acting is mediocre & singing…. hmm… rather bad. Seem like she has huge fans

Login or Register before you can reply to bennyjr
    • kuks replied:

@bennyjr I often wonder who her fans are. Young girls? Creepy 25+ aged men who are awkward around women?

I had to tell Spotify to never play her songs after some of her songs came into my “radio” playlists. I had to find out what atrocious singer was being played. It was always her. Had to shut that down!

Login or Register before you can reply to kuks
      • m0m0 replied:

@kuto be fair, her singing isn’t that awful. It’s just below average. She sounds like a better than average ordinary ktv citizen. Ive heard worst. The guy who recently had a fight, his wifes singing was horrid. Stephy and Theresa were worse too.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
  7. cutie777 says:

I find Linda and Cecilia Cheng pretty much has the same kind of voice when they both sing. Well if she really put everything for her family first then she better stick with them as much she can she doesn’t really have to go back to work since her husband already rich so maybe she just wanted some attention from her fans.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
  8. bagaholic says:

Seriously.. her singing.. please spare our ears.

Login or Register before you can reply to bagaholic
  9. janet72 says:

sorry to say this…she can’t sing, she can’t act. what in the world is she thinking? She said she wanted to focus on her family after marriage.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72