Louis Fan Denies that JJ Jia is a “Homewrecker”

By on August 23, 2012 in NEWS, Scandals

After breaking up with Sammy Shum (沈震軒), JJ Jia (賈曉晨) reportedly embarked on a new relationship with martial arts star, Louis Fan (樊少皇).  Dating for only a month, tabloids reported that Louis was married with a 15-year-old daughter and 10-year-old son. Did JJ unwittingly become the third party?

JJ and Louis Stayed in Same Hotel Room

It was understood that Louis Fan pursued JJ Jia intensely earlier in the month, quickly winning her heart. JJ even went to mainland China to visit Louis when he was filming there.  During the visit, she posted a picture of a portrait from a hotel room on Weibo while writing “Simplicity is happiness.”  Half an hour later, Louis posted the same portrait and wrote, “I want happiness.”  He has since deleted the posting.  This picture fueled speculations that Louis and JJ had stayed in the same hotel room.

When asked of this, JJ advised that she did not wish to discuss private matters.  She said, “I have nothing to hide.  I didn’t delete my posting.”

Luis Fan Issues Public Statement

Tabloids reported that Louis fan has a wife and two teenage children in Hong Kong, while dating JJ Jia. On August 23rd, Louis released a public statement to clarify the scandalous rumors. Admitting to having a daughter and son, Louis explained that he met his children’s mother when he was 23 years old, but they never got married.  He had broken up with her 4 years ago.  In his 800-word explanation, he said that he would continue to love and take care of his children.  Normally, Louis would give most of his filming fees to support them.  He did not divulge the fact that he had children as he did not wish to affect their lives.

In his press statement, Louis wrote, “I truly do have a son and daughter in Hong Kong. Many years ago, I have already separated from the mother of my children due to incompatibility in our love relationship and lifestyle. When I was 23 years old, when I was rash and immature, I decided to live with the mother of my children. We agreed to not get married at the time. While living together, we had two children. While living together for many years, the initial rashness faded, while the communication and incompatibility issues continued to grow. Our love relationship became broken. Since I spent the majority of my time in mainland China, I was unable to save the relationship in time. To at least fulfill my responsibility as a father and in order to visit my children, this became the reason for me to wish to return home. However, the problems over the last 10 years and the continual long-distance separation did not help advance our relationship.”

Louis continued, “Approximately 4 years ago, I suggested that we break up, asking her to let go of this relationship which was unable to be saved. I promised to continue to love my children as in past years and give the majority of my filming income to them. I do not think that this was the best solution, but for me, this is the only solution I can think of for my children.”

JJ Jia’s Reaction Misinterpreted

JJ said that she had met Louis at Timmy Hung’s (洪天明) wedding in March.  JJ felt that Louis is a good person.  They were currently getting to know each other and had wanted to further develop their relationship. Regarding Louis’ family situation, JJ replied, “Before I can make a decision on the future, I hope they would clarify the circumstances.”

It was reported that Louis’ alleged wife disclosed that she did not wish for their 15-year-old daughter and 10-year-old son to know of Louis’ relationship with JJ.  Tearfully, JJ responded, “I cannot accept any of this.  If somebody said that, then I feel that the situation is not that simple.”  Because of this news, JJ had been branded as a homewrecker.  JJ claimed that she had never thought of it.  She was only a normal girl looking for innocent man to date and eventually get married and have children.

In her Weibo post on August 23rd, JJ indicated that she felt that her initial response to the media may have been misinterpreted. Apologizing for the lack of clarity in her response, JJ said that she did not read the tabloid report and thus was unable to accept the rumors in the scandalous report. JJ said that Louis has already explained his family situation to her, which matched the contents of his press statement. JJ emphasized that she did not intend to imply that Louis had lied to her.

Louis Respects JJ’s Decision

Realizing that JJ was upset over allegations that she was a “homewrecker,” Louis was quick to clarify the scandalous allegations. Louis displayed his regard towards JJ and wrote on his Weibo, “If she has a new decision, I will absolutely respect it. Please do not misunderstand her.”

Sources: Ming Pao, Louis Fan’s Weibo

This article is written by Connie for JayneStars.com.

• Louis Fan Involved in Another Debt Scandal, JJ Jia: He’s Innocent(2)
  • JJ Jia and Louis Fan’s Daughter was Mistaken for a Boy(4)
  • Louis Fan Owes Debt After Lending $8 Million HKD to Childhood Friend?(13)
  • Louis Fan in Debt Again?(3)
  • JJ Jia Reveals Baby Daughter!(7)
  • JJ Jia Staying at Postpartum Care Center After Giving Birth(3)
  • Louis Fan Has Monstrous Debt, JJ Jia Shows Support(2)
  • Celebrity Weddings: JJ Jia and Louis Fan Wed on January 1(7)
  • Celebrity Weddings: Louis Fan and JJ Jia(16)
  • JJ Jia Has Been Living with Louis Fan(6)

• 50 comments to Louis Fan Denies that JJ Jia is a “Homewrecker”

1. Hannahh says:

Poor JJ! Stay Strong.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
      • looooooooooooo replied:

Louise is such an ass. But congrats to JJ , you have gain a step-son and step-daugther

Login or Register before you can reply to looooooooooooo
    2. gary says:

Anyone have pics of his ex-girlfriend? He was really good to have kept it a secret for so long.

Login or Register before you can reply to gary
      • HeTieShou replied:

Maybe it was because he is not that popular so
        no one played attention to him??

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
        • HeTieShou replied:

Oops meant to say ” paid” attention to him. Gosh I need the edit button.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    3. smile says:

How old are the two parties involed????

Login or Register before you can reply to smile
    4. Ana says:

I feel like JJ could do better than a practically married and divorced father of two….shes young and have a growing (i think?) career…..

Login or Register before you can reply to Ana
      • Nicole replied:

JJ is 30 years old this year.

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
        • Ana replied:

30 isn’t even that old especially for someone in showbiz, besides she looks so young

Login or Register before you can reply to Ana
        • lol replied:

She looks 25

Login or Register before you can reply to lol
        • chik replied:

SHE’S 30!! omo, her face says 24.

Login or Register before you can reply to chik
        • vivien replied:

Agreed! She’s 30 but looks no older than 24!

Login or Register before you can reply to vivien
        • Nicole replied:

She may look 24-25, but have a thinking of a simple 30 year old woman. I think she just wants to settle down and have a family.

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
        • vivien replied:

I think JJ is a good wife material. She has feminine and youthful appeal and doesn’t seem ambitious like Myolie, materialistic like Tavia, status climber like Fala or sensual oriented like Kate. JJ seems someone who would settle down as a humble wife.

Login or Register before you can reply to vivien
      • Hannah replied:

She’s 30, and TVB is just promoting her.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
    5. hmmmm says:

really she’s 30 and she looks real young. i’m calling it right now she’s the next gigi lai.

Login or Register before you can reply to hmmmm
      • Lol replied:

I second that, plus she seems more sincere than Gigi.

Login or Register before you can reply to Lol
      • Hannah replied:

No way! She’s no where near Gigi Lai. A lot of actresses look younger than their age. Ex. Annie Man, Leila Tong, etc.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
    6. TVBFanatic says:

wow, 30… I never would have guessed that. 23, 24 maybe… but 30? Good genes.

Login or Register before you can reply to TVBFanatic
    7. Veejay says:

I’m sorry but to say Louis Fan is near handsome at all!! bad choice there, JJ. You can do better 😉

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay
      • Veejay replied:

meant to say Louis fan is not handsome at all lol..

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay
    8. Veejay says:

“She was just looking for an innocent man to date and settle down?”

Sorry to burst your dream JJ but you can’t never find anyone “innocent” in your industry 😛 Maybe source outside eh?

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay
      • HeTieShou replied:

I agree and if she wants an innocent guy that she can settle down with then she needs to look outside the industry.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    9. lol says:

Poor JJ. They only dated for a month. I have a feeling that she didn’t know about the kids and Louis thought he can hide it but it broke out.

Login or Register before you can reply to lol
      • Veejay replied:

lol, of coz Louis Fan tried to hide his identity.. who doesn’t want a young gf with pretty body and face? ehheeh.

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay
        • vivien replied:

LOL

Login or Register before you can reply to vivien
      • HeTieShou replied:

I feel bad for JJ. I have had crushes on guys with girlfriends but never anyone married or has had kids. That is just too sad and I hope she will get over it soon. She is still young and has time to find a great guy in her life. Good luck to her..

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
        • Veejay replied:

I see HTS always get targetted for unknown reasons haha.. HTS u’re famous hun!

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay
        • vivien replied:

HTS and Niki fight not over. Poor you HTS

Login or Register before you can reply to vivien
        • Nicole replied:

I think she needs to stop replying to trolls. When they see it gets her agitated (from her replies), it gives them satisfaction. Just treat them as invisible.

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
        • HeTieShou replied:

Thanks for the advice guys!! I wonder why they like to target me. I will just ignore them from now on before they drive me away from this site. It is not only trolls that pick on me but others as well… I guess I am just an easy target. I think that Niki person is the same troll as Tony/Rony.They can change their name but not their dirty mouth and character.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    10. lol says:

JJ can do better. She’s an actress with potential. Why settle for a man with baggages?

Login or Register before you can reply to lol
      • Veejay replied:

I have a feeling that JJ is rather naive to fall for sweet talker.

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay
        • Ana replied:

Agreed. She’s so pretty….if she focuses on perfecting her cantonese and playing more roles (different, please! tired of ones she always plays) she can easily climb up the ranks in tvb. If she was a fadan, I would say she was the prettiest of them all….

Login or Register before you can reply to Ana
      • Gar replied:

I actually think that she’s improved a lot in her acting and I can clearly understand her dialogue without reading the subtitles. She definitely deserves a good man. Stay strong JJ!

Login or Register before you can reply to Gar
    11. dfgfsdgfdg says:

i think jj is a pretty nice girl from what i seen on variety shows

Login or Register before you can reply to dfgfsdgfdg
      • Bridget replied:

Agreed — I believe she is rather naive and simple-minded. Hope she gets through this and focuses on her career – she has acting potential.

Login or Register before you can reply to Bridget
        • vivien replied:

JJ look simpler than TVB so called 5 top fadans. Maybe except Linda who’s quite simple and innocent. The other four are aggressive for a wife material.

Login or Register before you can reply to vivien
    12. iampheng says:

Stay strong JJ! Support you!

She is the type of girl that seems to wear her heart on her sleeve. Bit reckless if you ask me, but some people will just love whoever they want to love wholly.

I hope the situation works out for her, whether that includes Louis or not. :T

Login or Register before you can reply to iampheng
    13. Lee says:

I think it’s pretty obvious that she knew about Louis’ kids and ex-girlfriend. She just objected to being called a ‘third party’ when that’s not really the case.

Login or Register before you can reply to Lee
      • elin replied:

agreed lee. if louis has been upfrnt to her frm the start i think jj she should gve ths relationship a try..

Login or Register before you can reply to elin
    14. Hannah says:

Is Louis Fan back with TVB?

JJ and Christine are overrated.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
      • vivien replied:

Looks sell. Besides both of them look fresh and young although reaching 30’s

Login or Register before you can reply to vivien
      • Gar replied:

They are both very pretty girls with no PS done.

Login or Register before you can reply to Gar

Well at least he clarified.

16. vivien says:

JJ is pretty and look no older than 24 although she’s 30! LOL it’s a loss for Sammy.

Login or Register before you can reply to vivien
    17. sushiroll says:

her nose is too good to be true. whenever i see her face just feel like smacking it with a frying pan.

Login or Register before you can reply to sushiroll
    18. Charbydis says:

Lots of people make rash and incorrect judgement when they are young. I understand Louis not wanting JJ to know at first in case it scare her away. Maybe he wanted to tell her later but the media got to it first.

Login or Register before you can reply to Charbydis
    19. Gar says:

It’s always a pity when two compatible people meet and fall in love but because of one person’s past history it prevents them from being together.

Login or Register before you can reply to Gar