Natalie Tong Reunites with “A Fistful of Stances” Costars

By on June 12, 2013 in NEWS

This year, the Tuen Ng Festival, a traditional holiday for dragon boat racing and eating rice dumplings, fell on Wednesday, June 12. Numerous celebrities posted on their Weibo accounts to wish their fans and family a happy holiday. Natalie Tong (唐詩詠), on the other hand, surprised fans with a message saying that she celebrated the holiday with her A Fistful of Stances <鐵馬尋橋> costars, which included Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and Kenneth Ma (馬國明).

“I am celebrating with my brothers today! [I] wish everyone a happy Tuen Ng Festival!” wrote Natalie. Attached with the post was a photo of a bare-faced Natalie posing with Kevin Cheng, Kenneth Ma, Jazz Lam (林子善), and Stephen Wong (黃嘉樂). The five costars played siblings in the 2010 Lee Tim Sing (李添勝) period drama.

Stephen reblogged Natalie’s post and wished everyone a happy holiday. Kevin replied to Stephen’s post, writing, “We’re all here!”

A Fistful of Stances, a 25-episode period drama about a martial arts family, ended its successful Hong Kong midnight rerun two months ago. The drama was well-received critically and commercially when it premiered on TVB Jade in 2010. Kevin, Kenneth, Natalie, Jazz, Dominic Lam (林嘉華) Kara Hui (惠英紅), and Selena Li (李詩韻) earned nominations for their performances at the 2010 TVB Anniversary Awards; Natalie finished the race with her first Most Improved Actress win.

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

14 comments to Natalie Tong Reunites with “A Fistful of Stances” Costars

1. yeung4life says:

please don’t tell me that they’re gonna have a “Fistful of Stances 2”, amd that this photo is the promotion

Login or Register before you can reply to yeung4life
    • Magic replied:

I wouldn’t mind, to be honest. I’m getting used to the amount of sequels lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to Magic
  2. mtse says:

AAAWWWW! It’s good to see that they all do keep in touch when possible.

Everything is good!

Login or Register before you can reply to mtse
  3. GD says:

Kenneth looks older than Kevin here haha!

Login or Register before you can reply to GD
  4. khanh nguyen says:

i love fistful of stances as the cast was amazing and the plot was good!
    dont think they would make another one

cute that they are still good friends after filming

Login or Register before you can reply to khanh nguyen
    • HeTieShou replied:

Me too and love it that they are still buddies after filming. I loved the chemistry of the cast and it would be great if they came together again to do a sequel. I am always so touched when cast members become buddies and still keep in touch even after filming.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  5. Lacey says:

Awesome picture! Brilliant casting for this drama piece, I loved watching every minute of it. Kenneth M and Kevin C are my all time favorite actors…they rock!

Login or Register before you can reply to Lacey

Which is why all those negative news about Kevin is so contradictory when you see something like this. He is a very busy man but he took time off to travel here to have a meal with his former co-stars that he grew close with. Can a man such as this be like those emotional ogre that he is depicted? Or is he those that is good to those he likes but not to others? And yet he can have such close relationships. Which is why I can never believe such stories about Kevin. And good for him that he didn’t moan about him being attacked by others. My love and respect to Kevin Cheng! Even if I don’t think him great as an actor.

• Agnes Tan replied:

You are right.

Login or Register before you can reply to Agnes Tan
    • HeTieShou replied:

My thought exactly Funn! Which is why I don’t think we should not believe everything that we read. I have a good feeling towards Kevin and am glad that there are stories like this to show that he is not that bad and bitter person that the media/rumors say that he is. He may not be the greatest actor but that does not make him a bad person either.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  7. jasmine7 says:

I was extremely pleased that Kevin teamed up with Jazz Lam in Ghetto Justice (Jazz was his cousin). Jazz was all hot tempered, impatient and gets upset easily whereas for his part in GJ he was just the opposite. I think his part in GJ was his best by far.

I remember reading somewhere that Kevin did hope for AFOS-Part 2. I wonder……but with his own schedule so packed, it’ll be a real wait.

Go Kevin……….

Login or Register before you can reply to jasmine7
  8. Gar says:

I absolutely loved AFOS, a series that was written very well along with a great cast.

Login or Register before you can reply to Gar
  9. Guest says:

So love their friendship developed from AFOS!! It’s rare to see the cast from a drama still keep in touch after so long, it’s been 4 years right?

Login or Register before you can reply to Guest
  10. P. Tan says:

This piece of news was a delightful surprise to me, to think that they took the trouble to meet again after all these years. Yes, I agree with you, Funn, what you said about Kevin as I, too, don’t believe that what they recently painted him out to be is true. 3 cheers for Kevin!

Login or Register before you can reply to P. Tan