Tiffany Tang Gives Birth to Boy-Girl Twins?

By on February 10, 2020 in NEWS

Tiffany Tang Gives Birth to Boy-Girl Twins?

Not wanting to distract from the coronavirus outbreak, Tiffany and her husband did not make an official announcement.

On February 8, Chinese actor Luo Jin’s (羅晉) good friend and actress Xuejing Yan (閆學晶) spilled the news during a live show that 36-year-old actress Tiffany Tang (唐嫣) has given birth to boy-girl twins, though the couple has yet to put out the official announcement.

Although Xuejing Yan has already confirmed the birth, it is not known when Tiffany gave birth. Shouting out their congratulations to the couple on becoming parents, Tiffany’s fans have responded with a statement apologizing for “unintentionally diverting public resources”. They also gave related advice, saying the actress reminds everyone to stop consuming raw foods, put on face masks, wash hands diligently, reject fake news and trust scientific medical care, adding that ‘protecting oneself is helping to safeguard everyone.'”

Sharing the news on Yuanxiao Festival – a joyous day which celebrates the last day of the Lunar New Year had served to spread some good cheer. The fact that Tiffany did not make any official announcement was likely to do with the fact that she did not want to utilize unnecessary press resources. Keeping quiet about her delivery was also in accordance with Tiffany’s personality and her wish to not be disturbed, as seen from how there had not been many reports relating to her pregnancy.

Source: Sohu

This article is written by JoyceK for JayneStars.com.

Pregnant Tiffany Tang Had Entourage of 50 People to Assist Her on Set

[Updated] Tiffany Tang and Luo Jin’s Dreamy Wedding Photos

Just Married! Tiffany Tang, Luo Jin Flash Their “Little Red Books”

10 comments to Tiffany Tang Gives Birth to Boy-Girl Twins?

1. m0m0 says:

that would be beautiful if that’s true. she’s all done w/ kids

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
  2. annebee says:

Until today, I still wished she had ended up with Wallace Huo. Sigh….

Login or Register before you can reply to annebee
    • clv1 replied:

@annebee There was a time i also thought they’d match up but i guess it wasn’t meant to be. I think Luo is just as good and i love the attention he gives to his wife

Login or Register before you can reply to clv1
    • littlefish replied:

@annebee I haven’t watched that series but I’ve seen quite a few series of her and Luo Jin and they are sweet together. The sweetness is always onscreen, same with Ruby and Wallace, so this is for the best really 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to littlefish
      • hetieshou replied:

@littlefish
        I like her and Luo Jin together but honestly, I feel odd for Wallace and Ruby. Wallace and Ruby seemed to only marry because she was pregnant. That is just my feeling so who knows. It is not up to us anyways.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
  3. hetieshou says:

Congrats and she is lucky to have twins. She gets 2 babies in one shot. Congrats to her and Luo Jin and their families!

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    • littlefish replied:

@hetieshou I know! And a girl and a boy! Pretty much done lol! I envied people with twins xD though not really, because it’s harder, but to have 2 little babies together, you get to see how much the same they are while at the same time how much different they are, and it’s one of those opportunities I would love to experience xD but I can only afford 2 babies xD and I’m done lol

Login or Register before you can reply to littlefish
      • hetieshou replied:

@littlefish
        Yes and I want twins but twins are more rare. I only have one cousin who had a pair of fraternal twin boys. It is harder but you can finish early if you want only 2 kids. Most can only afford 2 these days. I wanted a pair of twin boys and a girl but that is just a dream. It is a big blessing to have twins.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
  4. haynstyle says:

Congratulations on the birth of your babies.

Login or Register before you can reply to haynstyle
  5. clv1 says:

Congratulations to the wonderful couple. I love them

Login or Register before you can reply to clv1