Moses Chan In Hong Kong Moon Cake Commercial

By on August 16, 2011 in VIDEOS

Moses Chan selling his gentleman image in a 2011 moon cake commercial broadcast in Hong Kong!

More Moses charm! It’s hard to decide whether the moon cakes look more delicious or Moses in a suit!

8 comments to Moses Chan In Hong Kong Moon Cake Commercial

1. jayne says:

Moses’ image in these moon cake commercials remind me very much of his appearance in “Gem of Life.” He makes moon cakes look so high class!

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
  2. M1RACLE says:

Yeah Moses is suitable for these roles or endorsement deals. His role in Sorry Sir, Yes Sir was pretty bad..

However, if I lived in HK, I’d probably buy some of these 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to M1RACLE
  3. Fox says:

I tried the brand of cake he is the spokenperson. It tastes ok. But not the best as well. There are some more better bakeries with cheaper price.

So if I live in HK and buy mooncake, I won’t choose this brand.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
    • Cynthia replied:

I’m currently in HK for vacation right now and everytime I see this brand, there’s a bunch of his pictures! Lol. I have to agree with you though, nothing special about this brand.

Login or Register before you can reply to Cynthia
  4. Aly says:

I know, he looks so good and suave in this image. Why can’t he go down the route of portraying characters like those of “Terrence” in Gem of Life? I really don’t like him in comedic roles.

Login or Register before you can reply to Aly

Moses in a suit better. Especially a well cut suit. Even Bobby looks good in a well cut suit. Even any man looks good in a well cut suit. As for mooncake, never tried. Is it as sweet as the Malaysian variety?

6. lara says:

I prefer him in a suit than in a tshirt and cap with a towel draped over his shoulder any day!

Login or Register before you can reply to lara
    • jayne replied:

Lara,
      “Moses look hot in a suit!!! *drools* .. And his voice… so well presented and talks with confidence. Very persuasive haha…. ”

That is the charm of Moses. While his features are not technically handsome, he is very masculine and charming.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne