Pregnant Mimi Lo in Sexy Maternity Photo Shoot

By on September 6, 2012 in Baby Scoop, NEWS

TVB artists, Mimi Lo (羅敏莊) and Power Chan (陳國邦) are excitedly expecting the arrival of their baby “dragon girl” in October!

To retain their special and joyous moment, the loving couple took a photo shoot recently. Currently in her eighth month of pregnancy, Mimi even wore different bikinis and a pair of 3-inch high-heels. Showing different sides of her, Mimi exuded sexiness and her adventurous personality during the photography.

As Mimi is pregnant, her bust size has increased from A to C Cup. In her sexy bikini outfits, Power exclaimed, “Wow! My wife, you are so ‘big’!”

Taking advantage of her cup size during pregnancy, Mimi excitedly revealed that she did not mind taking the sexy pictures. “I have increased 2 cup sizes! Of course, I do not mind looking sexy! As my weight has increased 30 pounds because of my belly, this is the first time that I do not need to shrink my belly intentionally and afraid of showing fat! It is so cool!”

Although Mimi is heavily pregnant, she was not tired despite shooting for 10 hours. The photographer also praised Mimi for her professionalism. Disclosing that she was hungry throughout the shooting process, Mimi said, “Pregnant women are like that. I had small meals several times because my stomach cannot hold them all.”

As most pregnant women will find it dangerous to wear high-heels, Mimi replied, “I wanted to look pretty. The photo shoot is not risky at all. We have safely completed the shooting.”

Mimi also revealed that she would opt for the delivery by Caesarean section as she was afraid of labor pain.

Besides preparing to be a mother, Mimi is also busy with her music album and she has already recorded most of the songs. She may use some of her maternity photos in her album, which is expected to release end of the year.

This article is written by Stella for JayneStars.com.

32 comments to Pregnant Mimi Lo in Sexy Maternity Photo Shoot

1. Lee says:

I’m sorry, but that’s just gross. Not sexy in the least.

Login or Register before you can reply to Lee
    • Ks replied:

Yeah I agree especially the leopard print ones? When I was pregnant (but never had such shots taken), I remember seeing such shots taken very tastefully. This one feels weird

Login or Register before you can reply to Ks
    • Seanshine replied:

Bones and a protruding abdomen is not sexy. Please have this child put clothes on her body.nd a

Login or Register before you can reply to Seanshine
  2. skinnymocha says:

If it weren’t for her husband next to her, I wouldn’t have recognised her at all; her face looks different. I’m not a fan of these shoots, but at least they’re happy with it.

Login or Register before you can reply to skinnymocha
  3. looooooooooooo says:

what is she trying to proof?

Login or Register before you can reply to looooooooooooo
  4. Fox says:

Taking bikini pic of pregnancy period is the new trend? As much as I like both of Mimi and Power, I don’t like this shot.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
  5. elin says:

love it..

Login or Register before you can reply to elin
  6. J says:

I suspect this is heavily photoshopped. Saw in a pic recently, and she looked way more bloated.

Login or Register before you can reply to J
  7. Gar says:

She looks really good for someone that is eight months pregnant.

Login or Register before you can reply to Gar
  8. Profile photo of jayne jayne says:

Some believe that a pregnant woman should not dress so sexily and cover up her protruding belly. As long as the mother-to-be is happy, that’s fine.

Jessica Simpson and Christine Aguilera took nude photos during their pregnancies.

In Hong Kong, Claire Yiu took topless nude photos in her last trimester. Athena Chu announced her pregnancy with set of nude photos…wonder if she will take another set when she is almost due?

Women who take these photos likely assure themselves that they are still sexy. In the past, pregnant women were told to cover up and felt undesirable and “fat.” This nude maternity movement is to celebrate their newfound curves and that no matter what size and shape, a woman can feel sexy and remain desirable.

Love Mimi and Power’s matching leopard prints. They look like a fun couple…I remember their lively hot springs wedding photos in Japan too!

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne

Doesn’t look like Mimi Lo. I am ok with this photoshoot, but I am not ok with the leopard print.

Personally, I do not like such photos of heavily pregnant women. But nothing beats the videos of birthing. As if they’re gonna show that to friends or the child. Where should one look if not “there”?

• Profile photo of jayne jayne replied:

Funn,
      Is it common for husbands to film their wives giving birth? And if so, maybe it can be tastefully done from the side?

Anyhow, it is more important for the man to hold the woman’s hand and give her all the encouragement possible instead of standing off to the side and filming the birth process. I would knock the camera out of his hands!

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
      • Funn Lim replied:

Westerners maybe, for Asians, holding wife’s hand and all that during birthing is still quite new concept.

“standing off to the side and filming the birth process. I would knock the camera out of his hands!”

Me too. Also knock his head. I mean who will see this video?!

• bizzybody replied:

The purpose of the video is to be shown to their child when he/she misbehave in the future. “See how much pain mummy goes through just to give birth to you! If i knew how you’d turn out, i’d rather give birth to a char-siew” 😉
        Jokes aside, I think some husbands who like photography or taking videos of all/any occasion would like to film the memorable moment especially for their firstborns. Though I doubt anyone is interested in watching it.

Login or Register before you can reply to bizzybody
  10. Larry 3 says:

It’s not sexy. I hope its not a trend.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
    • Profile photo of jayne jayne replied:

Larry3,
      Demi Moore started the nude maternity photo shoots and it’s common in Hollywood. Hong Kong celebrities are daring to follow.

Maybe when you become a father, you will appreciate the well-roundedness of your future wife more.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
  11. Anna says:

The photos look heavily photoshopped. I can’t even recognize Mimi.. and her arms look strangely thin in proportion to the rest of her body.

Login or Register before you can reply to Anna
  12. JavaJunkie says:

Mimi looks so different!

She’s embracing her pregnancy unlike a lot of Asian woman who like to hide their pregnancy from the public. I don’t see anything wrong with this.

Login or Register before you can reply to JavaJunkie
    • Funn Lim replied:

I can’t recognise her. Like a totally different woman. Make up maybe.

13. AC says:

Mimi and Power are so cute together!

Login or Register before you can reply to AC
  14. iampheng says:

She looks great! I love Mimi and Power!

I think that it is wonderful for a pregnant women to feel beautiful despite the the presence of another human being growing inside of them.

Most women I know do not hahaha

Login or Register before you can reply to iampheng
  15. happybi says:

I think she looks great! Not afraid to show off her new body! Hoping she have a safe delivery!

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
  16. Maria says:

There is nothing wrong with a pregnant woman showing off her tummy. I think the problem is rather that most of these pictures are heavily photoshopped. Why cannot just people accept natural beauty? Anyway, they seem happy and that’s all that matters.

Login or Register before you can reply to Maria
    • NP replied:

Agreed. As long as they’re happy, no one else’s opinion matters.

Login or Register before you can reply to NP
  17. ping0 says:

The baby is almost here, I am very happy for them, I like them both very much! I see nothing wrong with the photo either!

Login or Register before you can reply to ping0
  18. vivien says:

Nothing against Mimi but these pics look bad

Login or Register before you can reply to vivien
  19. P. Tan says:

I know I may sound prudish but I do not at all find the photos lovely in any way. Grant that one should not try to hide that big belly but at the same time one should be a bit modest.

Login or Register before you can reply to P. Tan
  20. loversqueen says:

at first glance i thought it was aimee chan!!

Login or Register before you can reply to loversqueen
  21. quinn says:

love the photos. i think a woman is most beautiful when she’s carrying life inside her. a lot of my friends did these shoots during their pregnancies and they were awesome.

Login or Register before you can reply to quinn
  22. Thoughts says:

Her smile looks really fake and that makes sense since she showed her displeasure of bearing a girl instead of a boy. However I do think Power and Mimi are a nice couple.

Login or Register before you can reply to Thoughts
  23. chrissy says:

am not commenting on the photos etc.

just curious … are you guys/gals that commments here i.e. Jayne/Funn etc all from Hong Kong/China?

I am from Malaysia. Just reading the news and updates here makes my day everyday :)
    Keep up the good work!

Login or Register before you can reply to chrissy
    • Profile photo of jayne jayne replied:

Chrissy,
      Glad you enjoy the hot gossip! I’m located in the USA, but our readers come from worldwide locations.

Since TVB stars are popular in Malaysia, a lot of visitors come from Malaysia as well.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne