Linda Chung’s Friends Send Blessings Over Wedding News

By on February 25, 2016 in NEWS

Linda Chung’s Friends Send Blessings Over Wedding News

Linda Chung‘s (鍾嘉欣) sudden wedding announcement may have shocked fans, but her close friends already knew about her marriage beforehand. Although the wedding banquet will take place on February 27 in Vancouver, Linda’s celebrity friends plan to attend the wedding.

Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍) stated, “My wife [Leanne Li 李亞男] was the first to know! She was so good at keeping it a secret, she even kept it from me!” When Linda eventually introduced Jeremy to Leanne and Cho Lam, the 41-year-old chiropractor impressed them. Cho Lam praised Jeremy for being a good match for Linda, “He’s very gentlemanly and is also a Canadian-born Chinese and a devout Christian, just like Linda. He’s also definitely taller than me!”

Tasked to keep Linda’s marriage a secret for several months, Grace Wong (王君馨) expressed a mix of both joy and relief. She said, “I’m so glad, I can finally publicly be happy for her! [Her husband Jeremy] is a good man, and they are both so compatible. Hope that they will start a family soon and live happily ever after!”

Christine Kuo (苟芸慧) will be one of the bridesmaids. Christine expressed delight at Linda’s upcoming wedding banquet, “I’m very happy for her! See you in Vancouver!”

Steven Ma (馬浚偉), who became close friends with Linda after their multiple collaborations in dramas, initially tried to help Linda cover up with the paparazzi. After learning that Linda had officially announced her marriage, Steven said, “I am of course very happy for her. She invited me to her wedding, but I can’t go due to filming commitments. I’ve already had a meal with her to celebrate. I’m so, so happy for her!”

Ruco Chan (陳展鵬), who also frequently collaborated with Linda was once rumored to be romantically involved with, expressed his happiness for her. The pair also recently traveled to San Francisco and Las Vegas to perform in a series of Lunar New Year concerts. Ruco said, “I’m very happy and very moved! I sincerely wish her happiness and joy in her life.”

Philip Ng (伍允龍), who had dated Linda for eight years before breaking up in 2015 due to indecision over their future plans, also issued his congratulations. Philip said, “After receiving this news, I’m very happy for Linda. I wish her happiness in her new marriage. God bless her and her family.”

Sources: On.cc; On.cc; On.cc; On.cc; On.cc; On.cc

This article is written by Jingles for JayneStars.com.

How do you feel about this article?
Linda Chung’s Friends Send Blessings Over Wedding News

• Wong Cho Lam and Leanne Li to Hold Disneyland Wedding on Valentine's Day?(33)
  • What to Watch in 2014 Hong Kong Dramas(64)
  • Bosco Wong's Wicked Makeup Stuns Concert Crowd(128)
  • 11 Celebrity Marriage Proposals: Which One Was Most Unique?(8)
  • 10 Couples Who Fell in Love and Got Married Because of TVB(15)
  • 5 Cliques in the HK Entertainment Industry That You May Have Heard About(15)
  • Wong Cho-lam Denies Signing Linda Chung Under His Studio(1)
  • Linda Chung's Husband is Intensely Shy(99)
  • [STYLE] 2013 TVB Anniversary Awards(65)
  • 16 New Dramas Introduced at 2014 TVB Sales Presentation(135)

• 58 comments to Linda Chung’s Friends Send Blessings Over Wedding News

1. happybi says:

Her friends must be happy to be able to share her happy news now!

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
    2. asian2015 says:

Hm..I wonder if Philip are invited to her wedding? Glad Linda have such a good friend who can help her keep a secret without saying anything to anyone like WCL say not even his wife told him about it. I’m also curious about Leanne is that really her wedding ring? Because it’s on her middle finger and I also remember when WCL proposed to her she also had her ring on her middle finger too.

Login or Register before you can reply to asian2015
      • freedalas replied:

@asian2015 It’s no surprise that Leanne wears it on her middle finger. It’s her message to the world that she married WCL not out of true love, and that it will only be temporary. She’s telling the world what I had been saying all the time.

• unknown replied:

@freedalas Why do you feel the need to bash Wong Cho lam in every single chance you get. If you hate him that much, why bother to read his news and comment? I bet you’re just here to troll and start a war.

Login or Register before you can reply to unknown
        • freedalas replied:

@unknown Read my comments on other posts about other artistes. Most people agree with my comments and do wholeheartedly. So I am definitely not here to troll or to start a war.

As for WCL. I have every right to say what I want about him. There are no rules in this forum that spell out that one can only post positive things about any artiste. So I will continue to post whatever I think of WCL. I am not here to win approval from anyone regarding my comments about WCL. If anyone chooses to argue with me, I will duly oblige. As for you, if you don’t like reading about my comments, then don’t. No one forcing you to. Better still, get the hell out of here.

• unknown replied:

@freedalas I’m wondering why do you hate Wong Cho Lam so much? What harm has he ever done to you? Why do you feel so much hatred toward him? I bet you’re just a jealous hater who have nothing better to do with your boring and pathetic life than start drama by putting other people down and attack anyone who you dislike.

Login or Register before you can reply to unknown
        • freedalas replied:

@abc123a Wow! You, @unknown and @happybi are now masturbating each other. Now that’s what I really call sick!

@freedalas
          This has been happening for a while now! Mainly abc123a abusing others to get into happybi and others good books. jaynestars members should really be careful with giving contact details to others. This is like a chat room. Don’t know what type of people are behind the comments!

@freedalas
          You can say you don’t like Wong Cho Lam, hate his looks, his humour or even his personality because I’m sure only a precent age of people like him. You are free to do that because everyone can have an opinion.Coming to conclusions based on a picture of them together, or a ring on her finger or one of her weiBo comment is not necessary though. You can make these allegations once you have further solid evidence rather than forming conclusions over nothing.

• freedalas replied:

@jimmyszeto So you are going to report me to the police?

@jimmyszeto

No. Not at all! Just that I’ll prefer keep my hatred for someone else to myself. that’s all. If you bring out further good points to prove your comments then the others might consider your argument. I doubt they will though because every time someone mentions something that goes against their opinion abc fires a load of abuse and they work together to gang up which really is dispicable in a site with few members. Like some sort of dictatorship. There no space for abuse such as telling others that they are ‘born wrong’, they are psychopath, telling them to die in this world!

• freedalas replied:

@jimmyszeto Are you serious? This is an entertainment forum not a law school forum. Who cares about allegations, evidence or conclusions and all that crap. People just say what they feel. So stop trying to impress us with your legalistic lingo. You’re nothing more than a pseudo lawyer at best.

@freedalas

Nah I don’t think so. I think if you are trying to provoke others or debating then at least have some argument to back it up. Then what the point? You might as well sit in your bedroom and speak to your wall. Anybody could scream. ‘Wong Cho Lam is a liar’, he is 2 ft tall, hes an idiot!. People then ask ‘why’? You don’t even have an answer! Just gives everyone an image that you are quite dumb. Its ok if you are happy that you are stupid. Won’t affect my life, just yours..

• freedalas replied:

@jimmyszeto To hell with what others think of me, least of all – you. If I do, I won’t saying things that are true but not politically correct. Neither am I trying to provoke others into a debate. I simply state what I feel. As I said before, if you’re looking for intellectual stuff, get out of here. You have no place here.

• happybi replied:

@freedalas and you wonder why people think you are a hypocrtic and dumb. You who once say people need to post intelligently even though I told you this is an entertainment blog. Now you go back and tell someone to back off because this person actually caught you on your dumb mistake. Liked I said before, you post whatever you want and people post whatever they want. Just don’t whine like a baby when you have no fact to backup your claims and is caught in your own lies.

Back to ignore mode.

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
        • freedalas replied:

@happybi Wow! Now you and @jimmyszeto are masturbating each other as well.

@freedalas

I think typing another member’s screen name to force over your so called ‘opinion’ which is the opposite of theirs is considered as a sign of ‘provoking’. Whether you are provoking other or others are provoking you over your comments on Wong Cho Lam its not even a contest. Its a walkover for or round 1 KO for anyone who argues with you because you haven’t got the brains to form an argument to support your claims. I are quite embarrassed for you to be honest but nevermind, we cant expect everyone to be intelligent!

• freedalas replied:

@jimmyszeto What mumbo jumbo are you uttering here? Please don’t try to sound intelligent when you aren’t.

@freedalas

It’s just common sense. Try and use a dictionary now and again. Plenty of them online and don’t worry about it! No one will know. It helps you work out the meaning of words such as ‘provoke’ and ‘masturbate’ and helps you use those words in the right way.

• freedalas replied:

@jimmyszeto The harder you try to sound intellectual, the dumber you show up yourself to be. Go impress others in another forum, perhaps you can get away with it. But not here, because everyone in this forum knows you’re the dumbest ass here.

@freedalas
          Once again another bold baseless statement with no backup. I’m only speaking to you here. Not the ‘everyone’ that you are insisting, I’m seeking to impress. Haha, calling someone ‘dumb’ after they have called you ‘dumb’ is what kids would do when they run out of ideas. Your comments are over the place! I suggest you should stay silent and not post till you come up with something half decent.

• freedalas replied:

@jimmyszeto Not “everyone”? Then why the hell you had plenty of altercations with a number of forumers here at another thread? Were you not trying to impress everyone with your fake intellect and got smacked down real hard? What a dumb ass!!!

@freedalas
          Does having a disagreement with 2 or 3 people mean ‘everyone’ in your mind? Wow! you are more stupid than I had thought. Don’t carry on! you are digging yourself a huge hole here. It’s great coming from you of all people about the number of ‘altercations’ others have had. haha

• unknown replied:

@jimmyszeto Let’s not bother with that clueless hater. The most ironic thing about @freedalas is she doesn’t even think she has a problem.

Login or Register before you can reply to unknown

@unknown

What’s funny is that freedalas gets annihilated in arguments by most people on Jaynestars but always thinks that he/she is putting up a good fight. It’s easy but I’m getting bored now because it is too easy.

• freedalas replied:

@jimmyszeto Really? If I was annihilated, I would have disappeared from this forum. But here I am, still very much alive and taking on jerks like you. You guys adopt the safest approach to any issue by being politically correct and say the most popular things in order to be accepted by all. But it does not change one bit of the truth that Leanne married a short and ugly WCL, which is total mismatch. And that is a fact.

@freedalas
          I’m not denying or contesting your above statement. It’s your other presumptuous comments such as ‘the marriage must be in trouble because leanne is standing away in the photo’.or ‘the marriage wont last for another year’ etr. You haven’t been able to form constructive arguments. You are taking people like me on but you are getting destroyed and coming back for more!

• freedalas replied:

@jimmyszeto “I’m not denying or contesting your above statement.” These are the words of a LOSER! Enough said.

@freedalas
          Haha. Stop throwing a tantrum. How about your other statements? You are still not attempting to back them up because you can’t. You have been called, dumb, a dumbass,a loser in numerous posts by my different people that posts on this site and now you are using the same insults on me. Try and be a bit more creative, maybe?

• freedalas replied:

@jimmyszeto Me… throwing a tantrum? Never. I’m cool as a cucumber as always. It’s you that is losing it, you keep repeating yourself. Early signs of dementia, I suppose. Or you’re just an airhead.

@freedalas

Countering again by repeating exactly what I have accused you of. You are talking like a child in the playground. Typing loser in block capitals to prove your point and then ending the post shows how desperate you are. I feel for you. I think it’s time for someone to pass you some tissues.

• unknown replied:

@freedalas What harm has Wong Cho lam ever done to you? Why do you have so much hatred toward him? You repeatedly bash him and bring him up into a conversation even when he is not mentioned in the article at all .So what if Leanne is married to a man who is shorter and less attractive than her? It’s none of your freaking business. Why the hell do you care? What effect does he have on your life? Who do you think you are, putting your two cents in? You had a very shallow and superficial mind, if you think that love is based on physical appearance and height only.

Login or Register before you can reply to unknown

@unknown

It’s quite clear here that freedalas is very biased because she fancies idols such Raymond Lam but finds Wong Cho Lam extremely unattractive. Instead of leaving Wong Cho Lam articles alone she chooses to throw insults to seek attention.

• alluka replied:

@jimmyszeto Sorry but freedalas was never LF fan or ever fancied him. That guy/girl said about LF quite similar to WCL. Her/his idol is other guy. If you want to use his/her idol to attack her/him, please get the right person.

Login or Register before you can reply to alluka

@alluka
          That’s why I used ‘such as’ but I missed the ‘as’ out because I was typing quickly. What I’m trying to say is he/she will defend an idol which he/she finds attractive and will attack ones he/she finds ugly.. I’m not going to research on every bit of freedalas’s history just to see exactly who he/she likes. The previous post wasn’t sn ‘attack’. It was a summary of what freedalas’s tendencies are when posting from what I have seen so far. If I was to attack I would post directly to freedalas and I’ve proven that I’m not exactly gun shy.

• alluka replied:

@jimmyszeto Yes but not the person you mentioned. Im a fan of LF so I dont want him to be dragged in when you want to attack person like freedalas. Because out of all, LF is also a victim of freedalas’s attack. Again, I just want you to get the right person and dont put wrong person in.

Login or Register before you can reply to alluka

@alluka
          Understood. i suppose most girls choose their idols based on appearance nowadays. Nothing wrong with that at all but insulting others because of their appearance is not necessary.

• alluka replied:

@jimmyszeto say that to freedalas. Im fan of LF not becausse of his look and I also like WCL’s look. He looks right for a comedian, somehow cute. Appearance is meaningless to me. And I also think Jeremy is good looking, to me he looks much better than some of Linda love rumour.

And if I rmb right, freedalas claimed him/herself a guy.

Login or Register before you can reply to alluka

@alluka

Jeremy is alright looking but when looking for a husband finding someone for the rest of her life. Most important thing is personality, warmth and security. I think WCL and Jeremy have those qualities. Looks are a matter of opinion anyway.

• freedalas replied:

@unknown My advice is that you and @jimmyszeto stop pleasuring each other in public. Do it in private please. As the common saying goes “get a room”.

@freedalas

At least you have followed my advice and used a dictionary this time. You now understand the meaning of ‘masturbate’ and correctly not left it out this time round which is a massive improvement on your part. Your english has improved significantly overnight! Keep it up!

• freedalas replied:

@jimmyszeto So have you got a room yet? If you are living in Hong Kong, I can help you get one at reasonable rate. Then you and @unknown can have a real good time till you can’t even remember your fathers’surnames!

@freedalas

Don’t worry about us. Use more of your spare time and search up some words with the online dictionary. You did exactly what I asked you to last time and was rewarded with a nice compliment. You have been very obedient so far so don’t spoil it!

• freedalas replied:

@jimmyszeto Still haven’t got a room, huh? Try the public toilet then.

@freedalas

Nearly everyone in Hong Kong have used the toilet joke dozens of times in past year or so for obvious reasons. Even in Europe we see this repeated in TVB series again and again. Stop recycling material!. A 3 year old child is more creative.Actually a 3 year old child will be greatly offended to be compared with you.

• unknown replied:

@freedalas Look how you troll? You cant even argue anything with facts but just merely showing your stupidity and ignorance.You should just stay away from forums as well since you cant argue anything with evidence or fact but merely your own perception and opinion.

Login or Register before you can reply to unknown
        • freedalas replied:

@unknown Woa…… the two of you can’t get a room to do what you love to do and now taking it out on me? One suggestion, play with yourself then.

3. funnlim says:

It is really a testament of her as a person that her friends, not one of them even accidentally let slip that fact and allowed her to date quietly.

Anyway will she retire to be a full time mom?

Login or Register before you can reply to funnlim
      • funnlim replied:

P/S That’s a handsome photo of Steven

Login or Register before you can reply to funnlim
        • isay replied:

@funnlim not with those heavy eyebags! Kinda miss him from tvb though.

Login or Register before you can reply to isay
    4. isay says:

Even if linda returns to make dramas for tvb, her days as SYT are over. They can stop calling her BB. I really wonder though if she’s ready to give up that image. Looking back at her previous appearances around the year end period, she seemed to have this perpetual blank look on her face, as if her mind was somewhere else. Watch her at the tvb awards and you’ll see what i mean. She’s like fake bubbly there and when presenting awards with kristal and Nancy she was mostly quiet and awkward.

Login or Register before you can reply to isay
      • janet72 replied:

@isay wearing that granny undies and black bra under a hideous dress at the awards must have made her embarrassed. Nancy was so beautiful in that dress as well as a number of female actresses but Linda was so yucky.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
    5. janet72 says:

I hope Linda Chung stays out of the entertainment circle. She cannot act. Most relieved to know she is not with my idol Ruco.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
      • lml1977 replied:

@janet72: I am neutral towards Linda. And not a fan of her acting. But she seems like a nice girl off-screen. Looks-wise, I do think she and Ruco make a great pair and they have great chemistry together both on/off-screen. Hence, many love this Ruco-Linda pairing.

Login or Register before you can reply to lml1977
    6. kaykay408 says:

Linda looks pretty much compatible with all the good looking actors. From Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng, Phillip NG to Ruco. She’s not a bad looking girl, tall, and seems nice and humble. Although her acting is really not excellent, she gained love from me through years and with her clean image. You can tell how a person is by the people she hangs out with. She got some good peeps around her. Love that.

Login or Register before you can reply to kaykay408
    7. janet72 says:

linda has found herself a reliable 靠山 in her jeremy.
      a woman’s youth is very precious and those 8 years were wasted on her ex.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
    8. happybi says:

ignore mode on full force so just going to sit back and watch the side entertainment unfold. Def. more interesting then the entertainment news going on right now.

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
    9. isay says:

Actually i do find that Jeremy’s looks grow on me. First time I saw his pic I was like ewww. I think those must have been old pics as he looks better now (though older) and it’s a fact that some guys look better with age. Plus seeing his cute antics i think he’s rather loveable. Shy guys appeal to me too. Those traits make him attractive. So yes, I do think that overall he is much better looking than some of her rumoured boyfriends. I’m glad she chose to marry a professional when she could have just as easily caught herself a rich second generation heir. At least she can lead a more normal life out of public eyes. Not a fan of Linda but i think she’s doing ok with Jeremy. Congrats!

Login or Register before you can reply to isay