Lynn Hung and Christine Kuo Show the Same Fashion Preference

By on March 17, 2014 in NEWS

Aaron Kwok’s (郭富城) former girlfriend, famous model Lynn Hung (熊黛林), recently attended an automobile series event. Dressed in loose-fitting, bright yellow dress with a plunging neckline, Lynn showed a similar fashion preference as rumored love rival, Christine Kuo (苟芸慧).

Lynn said she was not worried about her chest getting exposed, explaining, “I really like [the dress]. I’m not wearing anything underneath, so there’s nothing to be exposed. Usually when you get exposed it is the protective covering that gets seen. I taped the important areas. There’s no need to be worried.” Lynn added that her agency was the one who chose the yellow dress for her.

Earlier, Aaron Kwok and rumored flame Christine Kuo attended an event where she was also seen wearing a yellow dress. Lynn explained that the color clash was merely coincidence and added that yellow is currently in season. She also said that while she has looked over some of the gossip reports about Aaron and Christine, she did not notice the color of Christine’s dress at the time.

Mentioning that Aaron praised Christine to be a goddess, Lynn was asked if Aaron also did the same to her. “Many people have praised me,” said Lynn with a laugh. “Many people still do.” Asked if she has received any flowers by a special person on White Day, Lynn sighed, “I haven’t found one yet. I actually didn’t even know it was White Day. If I knew about it, I would have gotten that person to praise me, haha!”

Recently, Lynn opened an Instagram account and is following about 50 people. The press pointed out that Aaron opened one last September, and among the 118 users he is currently following, 18 of them are psuedomodels. As for her thoughts about Aaron following psuedomodels, Lynn said with a laugh, “I really don’t know how to respond for him. The ones I add are all my friends or artists who I admire. I don’t know what to say about who he’s adding.”

Does Lynn believe that Aaron is meeting younger girls? “It’s none of my business.” She then added that she prefers mature men, “Wouldn’t it be ridiculous if you act like a child at 60? Of course, I don’t mind being with someone who is younger, as long as he knows how to take care of me.”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

17 comments to Lynn Hung and Christine Kuo Show the Same Fashion Preference

1. sky says:

yea..b/c u know not everybody wear yellow….

Login or Register before you can reply to sky
  2. Yum says:

I think Christina Kuo looks good like that. She’s glowing again! She doesn’t need to slim down anymore!

Login or Register before you can reply to Yum

“I’m not wearing anything underneath, so there’s nothing to be exposed. ”

Errr precisely the point?

• MW replied:

“I taped the important areas. There’s no need to be worried.”

Maybe Lynn should have just said this only?

Login or Register before you can reply to MW
      • Puff replied:

Yes MW, Lynn should have said that. But she’s smart, creating or eliciting a subliminal image of her not wearing anything will get her maximum exposure (pun intended)… Journos who likes sensationalised materials will not pass on quoting “I’m not wearing anything underneath”…

Login or Register before you can reply to Puff
  4. @alee says:

I don’t quite understand what she was trying to say about the exposing part. I mean, you’re not wearing anything underneath, that’s probably why you should worry about getting exposed.

“Wouldn’t it be ridiculous if you act like a child at 60?
    Sounds like she’s dissing Aaron Kwok. LOL

Login or Register before you can reply to @alee
    • MW replied:

“Wouldn’t it be ridiculous if you act like a child at 50?”

Maybe Lynn should have said this instead? haha 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to MW
  5. MW says:

How do models (like Lynn) stay so slim? Those arms. Grrrrrr!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to MW
    • Puff replied:

1. Starve. 2. Starve. 3. A personal trainer. 4. Starve somemore.

Login or Register before you can reply to Puff
  6. lawls says:

i dont like Lynn,she seems to be very materialistic and full of ego. her face is not even real…Go Christine!! you are way more beautiful than her:)

Login or Register before you can reply to lawls
    • Yen replied:

Agreed! And her voice is annoying!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Yen
      • Agnes Tan replied:

Agreed

Login or Register before you can reply to Agnes Tan
  7. Jakeeee says:

Lynn sounds jealous.

Login or Register before you can reply to Jakeeee
  8. danelle says:

Christine looks amazing. Really happy she is back and looks healthy.

Login or Register before you can reply to danelle
  9. aptos says:

Lynn better get on the ball and land a live fish or else she will age into an old hag with nothing to show for it…lower your standards so there are more decent prospects. After all, what other talent does she have besides putting on makeup, going to spa and shopping?

Login or Register before you can reply to aptos
  10. w says:

in that pic above, Christine looks like suki chui

Login or Register before you can reply to w
  11. Kora Tai says:

Why would any sponsor put Christine Kuo (苟芸慧)with Aaron Kwok’s (郭富城)?! It is such a mix up image.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kora Tai