Michael Tse Shares Photo of Newborn Son

By on February 4, 2015 in NEWS

Michael Tse (謝天華) and wife Tina Lee (李天恩) welcomed the birth of their first child yesterday.

After trying to have a baby for years, Tina was unsuccessful and attempted in-vitro fertilization four times. Elated when Michael found out the good news about Tina’s pregnancy, he could not contain his nervousness and excitement. Besides taking extra good care of Tina and accompanying her full-time in her final weeks of pregnancy, Michael frequently received parenting tips from good friends Jordan Chan (陳小春) and Jerry Lamb (林曉峰).

Despite the original estimated due date at the end of February, the baby arrived several weeks early and in good health. Arriving just in time for the Lunar New Year celebration, Michael could not contain his eagerness and shared photos of his son.

“I am now officially a parent. This feeling is very special. When I see my son–who weighs under six pounds–sleeping in my arms, I made a promise: ‘I will raise you to become a great man!’ I want to thank my wife for enduring [the pains of labor] and helped us enter a new chapter in life. I also want to thank our family and friends who have sent us their blessings!”

In high spirits, Michael also sent out early Lunar New Year greetings to all of his fans on his Weibo blog.

Source: Ming Pao

This article is written by Su for JayneStars.com.

49 comments to Michael Tse Shares Photo of Newborn Son

1. joojaibao says:

Congratz…..Michael wow the bb just looks like him ^^

Login or Register before you can reply to joojaibao
  2. june says:

same lips

Login or Register before you can reply to june
  3. Wicked Witch says:

The baby resembles him so much!!! Congratulations, Michael. You and your family deserve all the happiness in the world. More to come!

Login or Register before you can reply to Wicked Witch
  4. Shannon says:

So cute!

Login or Register before you can reply to Shannon
  5. SUSHI says:

has daddy’s nose!

Login or Register before you can reply to SUSHI
    • HeTieShou replied:

Yes,they have the same nose. Congrats to Micheal and his wife. It is great that they finally fulfilled their dream if becoming parents. What a cute little guy!

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  6. happybi says:

Congratulations to Michael and Tina! Such great news! Glad baby and Mom did well! Welcome to parenthood for sure!

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
  7. Karen says:

Not only cute! . Look at those bright eyes . Going to be a sharp & intelligent kid. Congratulations!

Login or Register before you can reply to Karen
  8. Tracy79 says:

Congrats Michael Tse! The baby looks so adorable

Login or Register before you can reply to Tracy79
  9. Tess says:

Like father like son!

Login or Register before you can reply to Tess
  10. coralie says:

Wow so chok already, just like daddy!

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
  11. Hannahh says:

nawww cute! congratz michael!

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
  12. Congrats!!! Michael!!! You will be a very good daddy!!! 😉

Login or Register before you can reply to Fredcheng_lover
  13. Larry 3 says:

good for him, he’s been trying to be a father for a while. mission accomplish.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
  14. Pen says:

I’ve always thought he did plastic surgery on his nose. I guess I’m wrong

Login or Register before you can reply to Pen
  15. Janet says:

Congrats…little prince is so cute…and very alert.

Login or Register before you can reply to Janet
  16. Rain says:

Congrats to them!

I’m 33 and I have tried for a baby since my miscarriage in February 2014. It is very stressful and didn’t know it was this hard. I’ve been extremely sad because of what happened last year during this month. =(

Login or Register before you can reply to Rain
    • anoninhk replied:

sorry to hear! don’t give up, and i hope good news comes to you very soon.

Login or Register before you can reply to anoninhk
    • janet replied:

hi rain,
      don’t give up. 33 is still young.
      look after your body. I wish you all the best.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet
    • tracy replied:

Hi rain, sorry to hear what happen to you last year. But keep positive…i went through 3 mc and was heartbroken every time the thought of my baby not making it throw 1st trimester…but guess what… i now have two healthy, active (too active) boys whom i love to death… hang on there…when you least expect it most your get good news. Xox

Login or Register before you can reply to tracy
      • Rain replied:

Tracy – thank you for sharing with me your experience. 1 mc was already hard, not sure how you handled 3. I’m sure you will cherish your two boys for life since you went through so much to have them. I would do the same if I ever have kid again. You must be alot younger than me.

I’m going crazy as i’m slowly aging.

Login or Register before you can reply to Rain
    • Rain replied:

Thank you ladies for all the wishes!

Tracy – I was so strong for the whole year but I’ve bern feeling down when Feb came. I did not work the week and not sleeping well. Maybe I’m getting depression? I would like to get more info from your experiences… Can you talk about it?

Login or Register before you can reply to Rain
      • sandcherry replied:

Rain:
        You need to relax in order to get pregnant. Don’t be so stressful. 33 is still a young age to have babies. If you don’t worry about it, then you will get pregnant easily.

Good luck!

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • tracy replied:

Hi Rain,

Sorry, i didnt see this message until today.

Ill email you shortly.

🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to tracy
    • Rain replied:

I meant can we talk about this?

Login or Register before you can reply to Rain
      • kid replied:

yes, just give your general email. i’m sure many helpful people, mothers, able to share their precious experience, knowledge with you.
        Be determined, hopeful, positive spirit helps. God help those who help themselves. jaynestars has many nice people. Keep believing.
        You are great. There are many who didn’t want to have kids after married. You are the best.

Login or Register before you can reply to kid
    • Rain replied:

Thank you ladies for all the kind words and wishes. My email is [email protected]

Login or Register before you can reply to Rain
    • Man replied:

You can do it! I know it sounds easier for us to say than for you to endure the long wait. But don’t ever give up. Sometimes miracle happens when you least expect it. Just don’t stress yourself.

Login or Register before you can reply to Man
    • Alluka replied:

I understand your feeling for what happened but dont feel too sad or it will affect you again. Now you have to relax and dont put yourself too hard. 33 is still ok. Hope to see good news from you again.

Login or Register before you can reply to Alluka
    • HeTieShou replied:

Sorry to hear about your miscarriages Rain. My mom went through 5 on her life but still managed to gave 9 kids,but lost one during babyhood and my dear,brother a few years ago. It is very hard to go through miscarriages and/or losing a child,but you still have to stay strong and hope for a better tommorrow. Best of luck to you and hope you will become a parent soon.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • HeTieShou replied:

Meant to say in her life and managed to have.. Gosh,I need the edit button!

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • Ravens replied:

Sorry for ur loss, I too lost my 1st baby during the 1st trimester n found out at 11wks July 2011 that the baby heartbeat stopped. The baby due date was to be Feb 14 2012. Therefore every Feb I will be abit down n come Feb 14 I would remember…

It took me more than a year to get pregnant with my 2nd baby so don’t give up hope. It will happen again for u too when the time is right. I’m not young as I’m already heading to 40s n I’m trying for 2nd one now. Hang in there n if u want to chat email me [email protected]

Login or Register before you can reply to Ravens
    • jayne replied:

Rain,
      You are still very young, so there is always chance to conceive a healthy baby again. Many women have experienced miscarriages before and gone on to have healthy babies. Talking about it with a friend or family members who have also experienced miscarriage will help you deal with the loss better.

There are more women than you think who have experienced the same, but they may not have spoken about it, since most miscarriages occur in the early weeks of pregnancy.

My friend conceived with the help of an ovulation kit. Perhaps you can look into it as it may increase your chances of successful conception with the right timing.

Also, you can always ask your doctor what are some supplements and vitamins, such as folic acid, to take to best prepare your body, so that it is in optimal state for conception.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
      • Rain replied:

Thank you so much all! I appreciate all the encouraging words. I don’t have any infertility issues, I think mainly is I’m scared to try and also do to stress.

I will not give up.

Login or Register before you can reply to Rain
  17. Meiyi says:

Congratulation to Michael & wife! Baby so adorable & has very nice feature. Tian Tian is the name right?
    Rain, may you have good news soon! God Bless You!

Login or Register before you can reply to Meiyi
  18. ying says:

Proud of Michael. He committed to his son to make him a great man. Really nice of him, his thankfulness to his son and his wife in his life. God bless this family.
    Son Name (goat baby) Theo Tse (Xie Hao Fei) 謝浩飛

Login or Register before you can reply to ying
    • Janet replied:

Laughing Gor must be very happy now…I guess we can all feel the same for him, after waiting so long to have this baby. Little prince will grow up to be as charming as daddy.

Login or Register before you can reply to Janet
    • Jay replied:

I believe he is a horse baby?

Login or Register before you can reply to Jay
    • HeTieShou replied:

Yes,he is technically a horse still the goat is not here yet. Is that really the baby’s name? If so,great name and Micheal will be a great father!

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • kim replied:

Dear Miss HeTieShou and Jay
        Good day.
        Yes, it’s Michael baby real name. Saw his interview with TVB reporter and the interview printed in HK newspapers, magazines. Michael chose the Chinese name Tse Ho Fei (Fei is fly in Cantonese, meaning so happy until fly). His wife chose the English name Theo.

Please allow me to clarify your doubt. Thank you.

For those who believe in Chinese animal zodiac sign, the whole world follow the traditional Chinese Almanac calendar.

If not, follow the English zodiac sign, Capricorn, Cancer, Libra, etc.

Ask any real Chinese astrologer practitioner who will tell you every year Li Chun falls on Feb 4 (English calendar) the next Chinese animal sign comes in officially, regardless when the 1st day of the 1st lunar month is (Chinese calendar).

The only difference every year is the time Li Chun happen.

For 2015 is Feb 4 at 11:58am until 7:52pm 2016 Feb 4. Babies born on and after this time, are all officially born in the year of Wood Goat.

Whether you believe or not, even if you do not accept, this is the fact. No one can change the Chinese almanac (tong shu) or (tong shing).

In today era, just google the answer. Please search and read up the truth.

Perhaps, Michael baby born after 11:58am on Feb 4, if so, then his baby is born in Wood Goat year, month of Earth Tiger. If not, he is still Wood Horse baby.

For those who born in spring and mistakenly think they are born in that animal sign, then the birth forecasting reading will be wrong.

Happy Valentine’s Day to you.

Login or Register before you can reply to kim
  19. Vannn says:

Bb is so cute. His eyes look like mama and nose looks like dadda

Login or Register before you can reply to Vannn
  20. Holiday says:

So cute congrats to laughing B 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to Holiday
  21. Alluka says:

Congrats him. Hope my baby will be as cute as that.

Login or Register before you can reply to Alluka
  22. Pinky says:

The baby has his nose! hehe. Congrats to Michael and his family!

Login or Register before you can reply to Pinky
  23. sandcherry says:

Congratulations, Michael and Tina. Your son is very cute.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
  24. Janet says:

Have another one next year. One is not enough.

Login or Register before you can reply to Janet
  25. P. Tan says:

Congratulations to the proud and happy parents, Michael and Tina! You have a gorgeous looking boy!

Login or Register before you can reply to P. Tan
  26. AussieGal says:

Beautiful baby boy! HE is sooo cute!! Takes after his dad already!! haahhaha!! He could become a model !?!!

Login or Register before you can reply to AussieGal
    • janet replied:

he looks exactly like daddy.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet