[Music Video] TFBOYS Release “Teens Say” MV

By on October 8, 2015 in MUSIC, NEWS

[Music Video] TFBOYS Release “Teens Say” MV

Mainland China’s boyband TFBOYS (consisting of Karry Wang 王俊凯, Roy Wang 王源, and lead vocalist Jackson Yi 易烊千玺) are known for their popular music videos which have gone viral in social media networks. Officially debuting since 2013, the boys have racked billions of views on their official YouTube Channel.

TFBOYS’ latest music video, “Teens Say” <少年说>, which was released on September 29, 2015, feature the group’s signature catchy tunes.

TFBOYS “<少年说>” MV

16 comments to [Music Video] TFBOYS Release “Teens Say” MV

1. coralie says:

They look like girls? Are they transgender?

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
  2. mrvui says:

This song sounds quite nice! 🙂 Good one

Login or Register before you can reply to mrvui
  3. anon says:

Wow, these guys look gay.

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
  4. nori says:

They look sissy to me but KPOP idols are no different. Btw, TFBOYS stands for The Flower Boys, correct?

Login or Register before you can reply to nori
    • alluka replied:

@nori The Fighting Boys. And they are formed a band by a company called TF Entertainment.

Login or Register before you can reply to alluka
  5. alluka says:

They are just kids, havent grown up yet so it is quite harsh to call them sissy or gay or transgender. Im not their fan and I dont even like their music, but calling the 12-15 year-old boys sissy and gay is a bit too much to me.

Login or Register before you can reply to alluka
    • anon replied:

@alluka

If they look like that now in their teens, there’s no hope in adulthood.

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
      • minyveg replied:

@anon I disagree with that comment, some men do look better with age.

Login or Register before you can reply to minyveg
      • alluka replied:

@anon No comment. They are loved by their cutesy.

Login or Register before you can reply to alluka
      • anon replied:

@alluka

Men should never look like females.

unless they are not heterosexual.

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
      • kaykay408 replied:

@anon lol damn. But yeah these kids will have a LONG way to go to look like real men

Login or Register before you can reply to kaykay408
    • coralie replied:

@alluka I wasn’t trying to be insulting. But it was a genuine question. I thought they were really girls. It was so weird watching that video. The the guy in the middle looks exactly like a girl. Can’t blame me for asking that question.

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
  6. msxie0714 says:

I thought they were K-pop stars until I saw their English names.

Login or Register before you can reply to msxie0714
  7. kaykay408 says:

The hair! I don’t understand this generation’s taste. Nope!

Login or Register before you can reply to kaykay408