Raymond Lam Meets Carina Zhang’s Parents

By on September 23, 2018 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

Raymond Lam Meets Carina Zhang’s Parents

A source revealed that Raymond Lam (林峯) has met the parents of Chinese actress Carina Zhang (張馨月), his rumored girlfriend.

Rumors of their relationship came about soon after sources confirmed that Raymond had split up with his girlfriend of four years, actress Karena Ng (吳千語). Both parties never officially confirmed the breakup, but Raymond’s relationship with his new girlfriend Carina Zhang is now pretty much an open secret.

According to the source who leaked the information, Raymond took a few days off from work to attend the wedding of Carina’s younger brother. There, Raymond also met Carina’s parents.

Photos of Raymond posing with the bride and groom were shared online; however, none of the photos had Carina in them. Nonetheless, Carina did post a picture from her younger brother’s wedding on social media, which undoubtedly proved that Raymond had attended the wedding.

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

12 comments to Raymond Lam Meets Carina Zhang’s Parents

1. m0m0 says:

raymond does not age well whether he’s plump or skinny. on the other hand, his current gf is very pretty, at least in the pic above.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
  2. jimmyszeto says:

Uncle Raymond now looks like Old Man Raymond even after dressing up in his best. The heavy dieting for concerts have taken its toll….

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
    • chokdee replied:

@jimmyszeto Very strange, Raymond has gone from Baby Face to Old Man for past 2 years, with nothing in between.

Login or Register before you can reply to chokdee
  3. june says:

Is it me or is his hairline receding?

On another note, Carina’s sister in law look like Park Shin Hye in that picture.

Login or Register before you can reply to june
  4. cutie777 says:

I don’t understand why so many people called Raymond an uncle? He’s not that old to be called uncle that’s rude. Why nobody called Moses an uncle or Tavia an Aunty? Or even Charmaine Sheh an aunty? She’s older than Raymond by few years. Tavia and Raymond are the same age. I think the other Carina are more prettier at least she’s not that plastic surgery?

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
    • jimmyszeto replied:

@cutie777
      I don’t know what your problem is. It is a known fact that Raymond is an uncle…. In addition he likes young girls…

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • cutie777 replied:

@jimmyszeto to be honest I have no problem at all but, I’m just wonder how come nobody called those that I name it uncle or Aunty that’s it.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
    • kmfayb replied:

@cutie777 it is an asian custom. A man who is thirty and up is considered old or middled aged. A man who is thirty and dating a woman who is 25 or younger is considered a pedophile or uncle. Asia has some strange ideas about the facts of love and relationships.

Login or Register before you can reply to kmfayb
      • cutie777 replied:

@kmfayb I know what you mean that mean Tavia is an Aunty since she’s older than her husband? I have nothing against Tavia but I’m just saying it.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
      • kmfayb replied:

@cutie777 Yes, it would mean Tavia is an auntie. I am not one to judge ages of couples, but yes we have auntie Tavia. I get what what you are saying, and nothing is wrong with you. All of us have a different way of stating our comments. At least you are not copying and pasting the same stupid, monotonous dog crap over, and over, and over again. You’re alright , don’t let anyone own your comments, they’re yours, in a site where you have freedom to express your views and opinions. If someone wants to disagree with, or discuss your comments, that also is their right. However, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you for having your say.

Login or Register before you can reply to kmfayb
      • cutie777 replied:

@kmfayb thanks for your kind. I wouldn’t do that copy and paste the same thing over and over again the only one I know so far it’s killer something like that? the one who always likes to attacked Ruco? If you know who I’m talking about. And yes you’re right about people have different opinions but other sometimes just don’t agree with it.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
  5. hannah says:

Maybe the quality of the photo Raymond looks really old. Anyway good luck to him finding miss right.

Login or Register before you can reply to hannah