Raymond Wong on Filming “Forensic Heroes IV”

By on December 19, 2018 in NEWS

Raymond Wong on Filming “Forensic Heroes IV”

Making an appearance at a charity event today, Raymond Wong (黃浩然) indicated that he has been very busy lately filming Forensic Heroes IV <法證先鋒IV>. Featuring a large ensemble cast, Forensic Heroes IV is one of TVB’s big productions for 2019 and thus has a tight filming schedule to meet.

“We filmed overnight all the way until 6 a.m. this morning but I wanted to support my god brother, Ben in supporting children with terminal illnesses achieve their dreams.” Raymond indicated that he had a few items to auction off at the charity, one of which was a watch that he wore while filming Wonder Women <多功能老婆>.

Unfortunately, Raymond will be working during the Christmas holidays, he joked that he had asked Shaun Tam (譚俊彥), Alice Chan (陳煒), and Selena Li (李施嬅) to help cover for a day so that he can have dinner with his wife on the 31st. When asked if his wife is upset that he would not be able to be by her side, he said, “Actually my son is the one that is more upset! My wife is also working during this period, so we’re both super busy. We’re relying on my mother and mother-in-law to take care of my sons in the meantime.”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Kiki for JayneStars.com.

9 comments to Raymond Wong on Filming “Forensic Heroes IV”

1. janet72 says:

Raymond looks haggard.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
  2. alicesky says:

I just hope that Tvb is not gonna ruin my childhood tv series but its just too late….

Login or Register before you can reply to alicesky
    • llwy12 replied:

@alicesky Too late for that. They already ruined it with the second and third installments, both of which sucked in my opinion (though part 2 was slightly better in that at least Bobby and Frankie were still in it). Based on cast alone, part 4 already looks unappealing and judging from all the other franchise rehashes that Mui Siu Ching and Lau Ka Ho have done the past 2 years, script is not going to be any good either. Honestly, MSC and LKH need to just retire so they can stop rehashing all their old franchises and ruining it for those who actually liked the original…

Login or Register before you can reply to llwy12
    • janet72 replied:

@alicesky I love forensic heroes 1 and 2…when they replaced the lead of bobby to Wayne, I was completely switched off. now forensic heroes is like a junk drama filled with no lead.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
      • alicesky replied:

@janet72 @llwy12 yes, I like Wayne’s acting but his lead character in FH3 was so cringy to watch. Too bad, they can’t even bring Bobby back for 4th installment. But somehow it’s a good thing, otherwise mediocre scripts will ruin those veterans 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to alicesky
  3. parisnights says:

I hope it turns out good. Hoping Raymond Wong will win TVB King one year….

Login or Register before you can reply to parisnights
  4. anon says:

This guy can’t even act… Lol

Login or Register before you can reply to anon