Tavia Yeung To Make TV Drama Comeback with “Modern Dynasty”

By on November 28, 2020 in Hong Kong Drama, Hot Gossip!, NEWS

Tavia Yeung To Make TV Drama Comeback with “Modern Dynasty”

Tavia Yeung (楊茜堯) will be starring alongside the likes of Chilam Cheung (張智霖), Rain Li (李彩華), and Lynn Hung (熊黛林) in an upcoming Hong Kong drama epic solely produced by mainland China’s Youku.

The drama series, known as Modern Dynasty <家族榮耀>, will also star her husband Him Law (羅子溢). It will be their first collaboration since tying the knot back in 2016.

Modern Dynasty follows the ins and outs of a wealthy family in Hong Kong who has ties with the entertainment industry. The drama is Tavia’s first television drama since 2018’s Another Era <再創世紀>, and her first comeback since giving birth to her daughter, Hera Law (羅翊心), in April 2020.

While Him is also starring in the series, he was not present at the press conference held on Thursday, November 26. He explained in a later phone interview that he had to quarantined due to recent travels. “I was in Hong Kong finishing up Kids’ Lives Matter <兒科醫生>, and have to be quarantined now that I’m in mainland China. The quarantine is lifted in December.” Him has been spending most of his days working out in his hotel room.

Modern Dynasty also stars Raymond Wong (黃浩然), Toby Leung (梁靖琪), and Derek Kok (郭政鴻).

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

10 comments to Tavia Yeung To Make TV Drama Comeback with “Modern Dynasty”

1. jingxi2943 says:

Looks like a good one, can’t wait to watch:)

Login or Register before you can reply to jingxi2943
  2. tt23 says:

I didn’t see Tavia in the original photos and was already intrigued because of Chilam (Raymond is an awful actor) but now even more excited with Tavia!

Login or Register before you can reply to tt23
    • skyblue replied:

@tt23 Raymond Wong is one of the best actor still with TVB. His acting is even better than Chilham. Maybe u were thinking of Raymond Lam.

Login or Register before you can reply to skyblue
      • tt23 replied:

@skyblue No, I know what I said. I said Raymond Wong.

It’s just my opinion you don’t have to agree lolol

Login or Register before you can reply to tt23
      • luye replied:

@tt23 Have you watched Raymond Wong in Bottled Passion?

Login or Register before you can reply to luye
      • bubbles23 replied:

@luye omg that drama is so good. Definitely makes my top ten tvb

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbles23
      • tt23 replied:

@bubbles23 @luye I haven’t watched this but I will add it to my list because you both recommend!

I don’t think Raymond has any range in his acting but he has a fun personality, I like him as a person.

Login or Register before you can reply to tt23
      • luye replied:

@skyblue Raymond Wong is not in TVB anymore. Idk if his acting is better than Chilam. But Raymond Lam is definitely the best

Login or Register before you can reply to luye
  3. prettysup1 says:

From what Him said, this press conference was held in mainland China? So this is a story about HK family but filmed in mainland China?

Login or Register before you can reply to prettysup1
  4. sherla1019 says:

Tavia Chilam n Lynn 1st time cast cant wait to watch……. good to see Derek Kok back on air again dont really care for Him Law tho

Login or Register before you can reply to sherla1019