Ruco Chan Wants To Do A Bed Scene with Kelly Fu

By on October 8, 2015 in NEWS

Ruco Chan Wants To Do A Bed Scene with Kelly Fu

Ruco Chan (陳展鵬), Kelly Fu (傅嘉莉), and Otto Chan (陳志健) went on a radio show on Tuesday to promote their TVB anniversary drama series, Captain of Destiny <張保仔>. In an episode aired earlier this week, Kelly’s character Ha-sim gets sexually assaulted by Stephen Wong’s (黃嘉樂) character, Hon Yung. However, viewers were more struck with an even earlier scene, in which Stephen roughly squeezed Kelly’s bottom.

Kelly said, “He really did squeeze me there. We talked a lot about the scene before shooting, and I told Stephen to bring it on.” Kelly added that Stephen really did tear off her clothes, and everything was done in only one take. “After watching the scene again, I feel like we could have made it more intense. If I’m to do a similar scene in the future, I’ll tell my partner to be rougher on me.”

Ruco said that he’s not very experienced when it comes to bed scenes. Professing that he’s interested in doing them, he laughed and said, “I need to chat with the producer.” When asked who he wanted to do his bed scene with, Ruco immediately said, “Kelly! She has experience now. And she has a great body.”

On some of his most memorable scenes in the drama, Ruco said he found his fight scenes rather hard to do. He shared, “There was one scene where I had to fight off enemies while riding a horse with Kelly hugging me from behind. It’s a great scene. I never had to do action scenes like that before.” Unfortunately, Kelly said she sustained a lot of bruises on her legs from Ruco’s sword.

Captain of Destiny, a time-traveling series about the Cantonese pirate Cheung Po Tsai, also stars Tony Hung (洪永城) and Grace Chan (陳凱琳). The series premiered on September 21 and will air its last episode on Sunday, October 25.

Source: stheadline, wenweipo

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

How do you feel about this article?
Ruco Chan Wants To Do A Bed Scene with Kelly Fu

• Kelly Fu Flirts on Set of "Captain of Destiny"(28)
  • Mandy Wong Hopes to Film Modern Sequel of “Captain of Destiny”(25)
  • Ruco Chan Crowned Singapore’s TV King a Second Time(46)
  • Ruco Chan and Liza Wang to be TV King and Queen at Singapore’s 2015 StarHub Awards?(25)
  • "Captain of Destiny" Ending Spoilers(101)
  • Viewers Compare Ruco Chan with Tony Hung(34)
  • Episodic Thoughts: "Captain of Destiny" Episodes 18 to 19(18)
  • Episodic Thoughts: "Captain of Destiny" Episodes 14 to 17(11)
  • Grace Chan’s Career Success is Due to Luck and Effort(10)
  • Episodic Thoughts: "Captain of Destiny" Episode 13(5)

• 13 comments to Ruco Chan Wants To Do A Bed Scene with Kelly Fu

1. ruomin02 says:

this conveys the wrong message to me but on the other hand hats off to Ruco for being 100% honest

Login or Register before you can reply to ruomin02
    2. janet72 says:

koo ming wah will be very convincing as cheung po tsai.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
      • jjwong replied:

@janet72 KMW as in the So-Gay guy? Eeek, I disagree he will be a convincing CPT. He can be a convincing pirates, yes. He has that ‘le fee’ look but not a sauvy yet cunning and ruthless CPT.

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong
        • ruomin02 replied:

@jjwong as CPT yes, but tbh i wouldn’t find the drama as interesting because (no offense) not really a fan of KMW, Tony looks better 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to ruomin02
      • isay replied:

@janet72 I strongly disagree. Sorry but KMW looks more like a slob to me with no looks and no physique. Tony may not be handsome with nice features but he does have his own charm (…oh well kinda…)

Login or Register before you can reply to isay
        • ruomin02 replied:

@isay yasss that was what i meant

Login or Register before you can reply to ruomin02
    3. isay says:

Ruco shouldn’t give kelly false hopes lol!

Login or Register before you can reply to isay
      • janet72 replied:

@isay I don’t think ruco gave Kelly false hopes…he only said she has a great body and would like to do a bed scene with. yucks!

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
        • funnlim replied:

@janet72 What false hope?MAybe they’re dating one another for all we know.

Login or Register before you can reply to funnlim
        • isay replied:

@funnlim nah, if he is, he wouldn’t say such a thing. The gossipvine says that Kelly has the hots for him (can’t blame her for that), hence I said that Ruco shouldn’t give her false hopes.

Login or Register before you can reply to isay
        • ruomin02 replied:

@funnlim hmmm perhaps they are. bad pairing tho

Login or Register before you can reply to ruomin02
    4. coralie says:

Kelly is so frank here! Definitely has the ambition to go higher in her career. Her admission about the butt thing and attitude towards it “bring it on” and to request her future partners be rougher on her…dang woman! Werkin it. Werkin it.

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie