Suki Chui Gives Birth to Third Daughter, Isabella

By on August 2, 2014 in NEWS

Former TVB actress Suki Chui (徐淑敏) and husband Kenny Wee (黃浩) welcomed their third daughter, Isabella Wee, on August 1. Suki gave birth to the 6-pound-8-ounce baby girl via Cesarean section. They are already parents to 4-year-old Vianna Wee (黃心瑤) and 2-year-old Renee Wee (黃心柔).

Around 1:40 pm on August 1, Suki and her family were seen arriving in a Rolls-Royce mini-van at a hospital in Hong Kong Island. They were accompanied by two foreign bodyguards. Before checking in the hospital, Suki met with reporters and shared her feelings about giving birth for the third time.

“I’m really excited,” said Suki. “We haven’t come up with a Chinese name yet. Her English name will be Isabella.” Suki looked fresh and fit during the interview, but she revealed that it had been a difficult pregnancy for her. “It’s not as comfortable as the first [pregnancy]. I experienced a lot of lower abdominal pain. That’s why my husband was left in charge to take care of the kids.”

Asked if her daughters, Vianna and Renee, are aware that they are having a younger sister, Suki said, “They’re very happy about it. They have also been much more obedient, especially Renee.”

Kenny stayed in the delivery room with Suki and witnessed Isabella’s birth. He also cut the newborn’s umbilical cord. “It’s my first time doing it. When Vianna was born, I didn’t know I was allowed to do that. When Renee was born, I got so excited that I forgot to do it. Now, I have a new experience.” Kenny said Isabella opened her eyes very soon after birth and her eyes consistently moved around to look at people. According to Kenny, Isabella has his eyes and Suki’s facial features.

Kenny also said he will be taking a month off from work to take care of the girls. “I’ll try my best to spend as much time with them as I can.”

Asked if they plan on having a fourth child, Kenny said, “We’ll leave it to fate.”

Source: Ming Pao

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

27 comments to Suki Chui Gives Birth to Third Daughter, Isabella

1. Lily says:

seems like this family is out of the limelight after Kenny’s incident…

Login or Register before you can reply to Lily
    • M1RACLE replied:

You’re right. My first reaction was “when was she ever pregnant?!”

Login or Register before you can reply to M1RACLE
      • Lily replied:

more like when is she ever not pregnant? LOL!

Login or Register before you can reply to Lily
      • windy replied:

Exactly…OMGosh, popping out babies one after another until they get a BOY huh?
        Some ppl just don’t know when to stop. haha…LOL…imagine popping out 5 daughters and still have to continue??? OHHHHH…LORD..

Login or Register before you can reply to windy
  2. xoxo says:

Why is this news is my question? Nobody has ever cared about Suki and her husband is jerk face.

Login or Register before you can reply to xoxo
  3. Tess says:

He does look weird…bit like gollum with huge unattractive eyes.

Login or Register before you can reply to Tess
  4. jujubean says:

Face reading texts say people with kenny’s eyes which look like they’re popping out tend to over exaggerate without even realizing it themselves. =D

Login or Register before you can reply to jujubean
    • Vel replied:

Yeah you are right. Another thing is these people tend to bring misfortune to their partners. It’s best not to pick someone with eyes like that as your spouse. I have seen it first hand myself. My uncle has eyes like that and his wife is miserable… Maybe Suki doesn’t know face reading, :P.

Login or Register before you can reply to Vel
  5. lol says:

Excuse me , can someone tell me who they are and were they even famous? Haven’t heard of these folks at all.

Login or Register before you can reply to lol
  6. LP says:

I find guys with such huge eyes like his a little scary and unattractive.

Login or Register before you can reply to LP
  7. LYLJ says:

Woh! Suki has became a BB-ies making machine?

Login or Register before you can reply to LYLJ
    • sandcherry replied:

I heard that she will keeping trying until they have a son. Her husband wants boys.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • LYLJ replied:

Oh dear.

Login or Register before you can reply to LYLJ
      • choco-bunny replied:

Too bad his performance is not up to par.

Login or Register before you can reply to choco-bunny
    • DramaAddict replied:

Looks like this Suki gal is trying very hard to please her husband. Seriously, three kids in four years??? What happens if the fourth one is not a boy? And after the fifth try, it’s still a girl? Is she afraid of her husband straying? Cause he doesn’t look like your ordinary guy, not saying he’s a good catch btw.

Login or Register before you can reply to DramaAddict
  8. Hannah says:

Congrats!

3 girls. Probably will try for a boy.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
    • happybi replied:

she can try but it’s up to fate and her hubby sperm.. also it’s her 3rd csection so may get dangerous if she has more kids.

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
  9. great says:

She’s only 29 so she has tons of time to keep trying for a boy.

Login or Register before you can reply to great
  10. Cynthia says:

I guess if deliver through Cesarean can only deliver three times

Login or Register before you can reply to Cynthia
  11. GingerMessiah says:

Suki Chui was never famous in the first place, if she and her husband never courted the other celebrities. They would have never have got into the news. This is why I don’t buy how they are the innocent victims and Eric Tsang and co. are the only villains over that drug scandal at their restaurant.

They know what they are getting themselves into.

Login or Register before you can reply to GingerMessiah
    • Lily replied:

Suki was famous for bashing TVB publicly LOL

Login or Register before you can reply to Lily
  12. qwerty says:

Who the heck is this suki?

Login or Register before you can reply to qwerty
  13. Maria says:

I have no idea who these people are but…Congrats for the baby. She looks cute.

Login or Register before you can reply to Maria
  14. m0m0 says:

i think they’re trying for a boy

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
  15. Polka dot says:

Congrats

Login or Register before you can reply to Polka dot
  16. Anthony says:

To be fair, nobody wants to look ‘ugly’, unless we all want him to get plastic surgery. Suki probably chose Kenny because of his personality.

Login or Register before you can reply to Anthony
  17. ViannaT says:

Wow! What a coincidence, my name is Vianna too.

Login or Register before you can reply to ViannaT