Tavia Yeung Has Her Own Car, Does Not Need Him Law To Fetch Her

By on September 1, 2011 in NEWS, TV Dramas

Tavia Yeung (楊怡) was recently accused of intervening between Him Law (羅仲謙) and Theresa Fu (傅穎) and thus incurring rumors as a result. It was known that yesterday was Tavia’s birthday and it had coincided with the filming of 36 Hours On Call <On Call 36小時>. Thus, yesterday night, Him Law didn’t deliberately avoid and even celebrated Tavia’s birthday in the studio with the rest of the cast and crew. Yesterday, Tavia and Him continued filming for On Call 36 Hours after the celebration and both of them didn’t seem embarrassed about being at the same venue.

Tavia responded, “I really feel sorry for Him (Law). Him did tell me he’s sorry about the media dragging me into his scandal. But I told him not to take it to heart, hope that he will be alright soon.”

Earlier, there were reports that stated that Him Law had fetched and dropped Tavia around with his car, clearly showering her with plenty of attention. In reply to this, Him Law helplessly said, “It’s all not true! Tavia has her own car, I have never fetched her. Some of the rumored girlfriends that they wrote about, I didn’t even call them before, not even once, and yet they were all written under my name! In any case, I just want to, as per usual, concentrate on filming first. Anything else is not something that I can control anyway.”

Source: Oriental Daily

This article was translated by Ah K, a Contributing Writer at JayneStars.com.

How do you feel about this article?
Tavia Yeung Has Her Own Car, Does Not Need Him Law To Fetch Her

• Tavia Yeung, Kenneth Ma, and Him Law at "On Call 36 Hours" Dinner(75)
  • Tavia Yeung Willing to Be Him Law's Rumored Girlfriend(77)
  • Kenneth Ma and Tavia Yeung in “On Call 36 Hours”(105)
  • Review: The Hippocratic Crush (By Iris)(25)
  • "The Hippocratic Crush" Ending Spoilers Revealed!(74)
  • Despite Romantic Rumors, Tavia Yeung and Him Law Continue to Praise Each Other (110)
  • Tavia Yeung Praises Him Law's Sexy Body(35)
  • Tavia Yeung Welcomes Him Law's Valentine's Day Date(116)
  • Jessica Hsuan and Joe Ma's "Flying Tigers" To Be Aired in Weekend Time Slot(50)
  • Synopsis of "The Hippocratic Crush" Starring Kenneth Ma and Tavia Yeung(88)

• 10 comments to Tavia Yeung Has Her Own Car, Does Not Need Him Law To Fetch Her

1. shadowrain604 says:

Is Him Law getting any public backlash in HK? He seems really cheerful so it doesn’t seem like his scandal made a dent in her career. Poor Theresa though, sighs.

Login or Register before you can reply to shadowrain604
      • shadowrain604 replied:

sorry his career*

Login or Register before you can reply to shadowrain604
      • Vivien replied:

Bedies getting more popular and get more news I also don’t see any backlash. Theresa is alresdy bye bye

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
    2. Ah K says:

@Jayne:

I’m so sorry! I just realized I made a mistake yesterday but I forgot to change it, should be “…But I told him not to take it to heart, hope that he will be alright soon.” not “put it to heart”, thank you in advance! 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to Ah K
      • jayne replied:

Ah K, I made the change you requested.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
        • Ah K replied:

@Jayne:

Thanks! 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to Ah K
    3. Pineapple says:

Actually I think they make a nice couple. Wonder what Tavia’s eating or about to eat? She certainly takes things in her stride and try not to let things affect her;very wise indeed. If you get upset everytime someone (the media) talks about you whether good or bad, then you may as well crawl into a hole and hide. I think Tavia is the kind of person who tries to not let things “get to her” so to speak.

Login or Register before you can reply to Pineapple
    4. lara says:

So sweet of Ron to visit Tavia on set to celebrate and say happy bday to her in person!!! Guess his gf did not affect his long-term besties relationship with Tavia! Afterall, they’ve been celebrating their bdays together for the past 7 years or so except from this year onwards.

They had a huge celebration with the crew that night and everyone looked like they had fun. Tavia’s always so happy and optimistic and she’s so nice and friendly to everyone no wonder she’s got good relations with ppl. Her weibo was bombarded with messages on her bday.

Login or Register before you can reply to lara
    5. ada says:

I think Him is getting lots more exposure from this scandal.

Login or Register before you can reply to ada
    6. Selipar jepun says: