Tavia Yeung Shares Maternity Photos

By on March 30, 2020 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

Tavia Yeung Shares Maternity Photos

Tavia Yeung (楊怡) and Him Law (羅仲謙) have been married for four years, and have wanted a baby for a long time. Last month, they announced their pregnancy and said the baby is due to arrive in May. Sharing her maternity photos on social media, Tavia also said she will be having a little girl.

Appearing in white and black outfits in the photos, Tavia accompanied her post with, “My little princess, I really want to hold your hand. Every night, I see you moving [inside my belly]…. One body, two heart beats. We haven’t met, but we have already felt each other. In a woman’s life, this may be the only journey in which we are able to be as one with our child through happiness and sadness, and through eating and sleeping. Grateful I can experience this magical journey.”

Him posted a photo of the soon to be family of three in pink outfits, in which Tavia painted a smiley face on her stomach. He wrote, “I remember that night, I came home and my wife was acting funny. I wanted to remain calm just in case by making sure that she checked with the doctor. Now that I see my wife’s stomach getting bigger each day, I can feel the connection with my child growing. As baby grows, the endless life cycle continues. I will try my best to love you both. I can’t wait to meet my little Valentine. Thank you, my wife.”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Hailey for JayneStars.com.

• Him Law Enjoys First Father's Day(0)
  • Him Law Shares Video of His Newborn Daughter(0)
  • Tavia Yeung Realizes the Hardships of Being a Mother(5)
  • Him Law Gushes About His Newborn Daughter(0)
  • Tavia Yeung Doesn’t Want Him Law to Get Skinny(1)
  • Tavia Yeung Gives Birth to a Baby Girl!(20)
  • Kenneth Ma on Pursuing Tavia Yeung: “I Lost to Him Law”(2)
  • Him Law Still Gets Chills When Talking About Tavia Yeung’s Pregnancy(0)
  • Him Law Exercises Caution on Set; Has Isolated Meals(1)
  • Tavia Yeung May Be Having a Girl(2)

• 24 comments to Tavia Yeung Shares Maternity Photos

1. potatochip says:

How cute! She’s glowing!

Login or Register before you can reply to potatochip
    2. wm2017 says:

Guess we should expect every expected mom to take such pictures going forward.

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
      • cutie777 replied:

@wm2017 I know right? Well at least she’s not showing off too much like Jessica C? I find Him got more mature after he grew his mustaches.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
      • potatochip replied:

@wm2017 Maternity pictures have been around a loooooog time. I took them about 13 years ago when I was pregnant with my first.

Login or Register before you can reply to potatochip
    3. hetieshou says:

I must say that I hate it when people call their daughters and sons princess and prince. It is sweet to adore your children but no need to refer to them as that. Sadly that is why some kids become spoiled brats.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
      • potatochip replied:

@hetieshou I use to think that way before I had my kids. But now call my daughter princess, partly to make fun of myself and how much I love her. She isn’t spoiled, I actually wish I could do more for her.

Love my sons, but they aren’t called princes. It’s a different feel with each child with their nicknames.

Login or Register before you can reply to potatochip
        • coralie replied:

@potatochip me too. I used to think the label princess denotes a sense of entitlement and will spoil their identity. but now I think the term princess just signifies how precious they are to their parents…

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
        • potatochip replied:

@coralie Yes! Funny thing, I didn’t even like pink until I had her. Now, she looks so good in it, I have so many pink items.

Login or Register before you can reply to potatochip
        • coralie replied:

@potatochip it’s one of those things you don’t understand until you’ve become a parent. as a new mom, I totally get it now.

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
        • hetieshou replied:

@coralie
          It depends as my late mom was a loving mother but she would never use those terms to refer to me or my brothers ever.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
        • potatochip replied:

@coralie Congrats on the new baby! Hope you are getting your rest and enjoy your sweet little one. They are so much work but so much fun.

Login or Register before you can reply to potatochip
        • coralie replied:

@potatochip Thank you! Rest is abysmal but expected lol. Babies are definitely a handful. We’ll get to the fun part when she can walk I hope

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
        • littlefish replied:

@coralie congratulation! 🙂 knew you were expecting haha xD stay safe!

Login or Register before you can reply to littlefish
        • coralie replied:

@littlefish Thank you! How’d you figure? Lol

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
        • littlefish replied:

@coralie a few of our discussion way back, the way you discussed feel like you were pregnant at time :p

Login or Register before you can reply to littlefish
        • hetieshou replied:

@coralie
          I was my mom’s only daughter with 7 boys and I guess I was precious to her to some extent, but she would never use that term.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
        • hetieshou replied:

@potatochip
          Even though I am not a parent yet, I am an aunt and love my nephews like my own and spoil them but never would I call them prince. I teach them and all too to make sure they would not become spoiled brats and bad people. I was the only daughter of my parents with 7 brothers and my parents were very strict on me. I guess they loved me but they feared I would be become an entitled spoiled brat so they were very strict. My parents hated the terms prince and princess and never used those terms as they were afraid of my brothers and I becoming self entitled brats. Luckily, none of us are like that and my late parents were proud of that. I am different from most women too and my parents did not want me to be like most women who take advantage of guys and all.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
        • potatochip replied:

@hetieshou It’s different for everyone. But calling your child prince or princess does not necessarily mean they are spoiled.

People also do the opposite, give their child awful nicknames. The children don’t become those either.

Login or Register before you can reply to potatochip
        • hetieshou replied:

@potatochip
          I guess so and yes it is different for everyone. Oh yes, some parents give their children the most terrible nicknames ever. My parents never used my real name. My brothers called me baby and still do to this day and my parents called me girl. My annoying relatives called me Cinderella for many years too. Some still call me that til this day. I guess it is more important of how you teach and discipline your kids regardless if they are a boy or girl.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
        • coralie replied:

@hetieshou I cringed when my husband used that term on our baby initially, but I got used to it and I think it’s so cute and appropriate now. She is definitely a princess and precious in our eyes and I hope she remembers that. I feel Asians in general get taught to be too humble, too practical and not raised with enough affection or self-esteem. A nickname might or might not change any of that, but it’s a start. Meanwhile, raising a child to be self-sufficient is also extremely critical in this time and we won’t let her miss any of that, but giving her a royal nickname also won’t prevent that from happening. We also call her piggy as a joke lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
      • heather replied:

@hetieshou I actually know parents that NAMED their child Prince…

Login or Register before you can reply to heather
        • hetieshou replied:

@heather
          Are you serious? I guess we can never understand some people.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    4. abcd says:

I don’t usually like it when celebs show off these kind of pics….. But these two are just way too cute!

Login or Register before you can reply to abcd
    5. birdy says:

i appreciate that they shared these pics, feel so genuinely happy for them! like they’re real people and they deserve all this happiness!

Login or Register before you can reply to birdy