Tavia Yeung Willing to Be Him Law’s Rumored Girlfriend

By on July 4, 2011 in NEWS, TV Dramas

Tavia Yang (楊怡), Kenneth Ma (馬國明), Him Law (羅仲謙), Mandy Wong (黃智雯), and Miss Chinese International 2010 Second Runner-up, Candy Chang (張慧雯), appeared at the praying ceremony for TVB series, On Call 36 Hours <On Call 36小時>. Since Him Law filmed numerous series for TVB, reporters asked whether he will sign a management contract to become the company’s “biological son.” Him said, “No, I still have a very long contract with Filmko. I am grateful grateful to TVB for giving me opportunities.” Him revealed plans to reduce “flesh exposure” due to concerns that his image may remain stagnant.

Him indicated that he has not seen rumored girlfriend, Teresa Fu <傅穎>, in several months. Although [Teresa claimed that Him had cheated in their past relationship], he still supported her in the midst of recent plastic surgery allegations. “I did not read the reports, but I do not think she had any plastic surgery.”

In Older-Woman, Younger-Man Relationship with Tavia Yeung

On Call 36 Hours will feature an older-woman, younger-man relationship between Tavia Yeung and Him Law. Although the pair will share numerous scenes together, Tavia described herself as being “insulated” [from romantic rumors]. Tavia said, “I do not think it will happen. Even if I fall into his hands, I do not mind since Him is so handsome!”

Source: Orientaldaily.on.cc

Jayne: Him Law reducing his flesh exposure sounds disappointing. Why cover up such a good figure?

77 comments to Tavia Yeung Willing to Be Him Law’s Rumored Girlfriend

1. Lily says:

Even though he has a good figure, I’m honestly tired of seeing him and his topless self. It was like when Kenny Wong had too much exposure of his abs too.

Login or Register before you can reply to Lily
    • Vivien replied:

Kenny Wong has an old face while Him has a sweet young face. I never get tired of Him’s body. It will be a waste if he don’t make use of his great body.

Kevin Cheng’s body isn’t as great as Him’s but he has a topless scene in every series he’s in including his mainland series. Him shouldn’t waste his hard work.

• josie replied:

But Kevin’s body seems more proportionate. He plays tennis so he looks fit in a more natural way.

Him looks too bulky and exaggerated. Like if his pecs get any bigger, he’s gonna need to wear a bra! I think he just needs to pump a little less iron and work on his acting more. otherwise he’ll never be more than just a pretty face… or hot body.

Login or Register before you can reply to josie
      • Fox replied:

@josie: I’m kinda scared men with big moobs.

• Pvt. Joker replied:

I’m just tired of seeing him and his uppercase H :p

Login or Register before you can reply to Pvt. Joker
    • Fox replied:

I think Him is hotter WITHOUT topless. Show his body too many make ppl feel tired.

And I also notice that Kenny Wong isn’t only exposure his moobs in most of series but also acts “useless” (in what you know), eunuch or gay, etc. in most of his series.

2. iampheng says:

I am not tired of seeing his topless torso, but the entire package [looks not anything else] really has to be there…which he is in this case hahaha.

Kenneth’s pic is so prominent…how come Tavia is not rumored with him? Oh, Kenneth.

Login or Register before you can reply to iampheng
  3. Masaharu says:

Mr Law needs a bed scene. Just kidding 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to Masaharu
    • Jayne replied:

Masaharu,
      I’m sure there will be bed scenes for Him in “On Call 36 Hours” as most modern series feature such scenes. Will Him portray a playboy doctor?

Login or Register before you can reply to Jayne
      • Masaharu replied:

I’ll raise the bar. Law needs a bed scene, pool scene, gym scene, and shower scene..heh 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to Masaharu
      • josie replied:

Well, there’s supposed to be a highly anticipated shower scene in flying tigers. So that’s one down.

Login or Register before you can reply to josie
  4. HeTieShou says:

Is it me or is Tavia everywhere??

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • buti4 replied:

not as bad as Raymond Lam… everything is Raymond Raymond Raymond… music, film, tv.. chok chok chok

Login or Register before you can reply to buti4
      • Fox replied:

Because he can earn more money than others.

• Larry 3 replied:

Wait until she has eye bags…. she not in Raymond Lam status yet if TVB force her to sing.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3

She can’t do that.

• Larry 3 replied:

@Fox… yes she can. TeeVeeBee can do it…

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
      • Fox replied:

Nominator for Oldest newcomer Award?

• Vivien replied:

Tavia need to rest for a while. She keep filming until she got sick

• Fox replied:

Not not just you. I can ensure.

5. Funn says:

Tavia is everywhere. Kinda boring.

Login or Register before you can reply to Funn
    • Pvt. Joker replied:

boring to begin with. Did she get some sort of skin bleach, coulda sworn she was much darker when she was in that gambling series awhile back

Login or Register before you can reply to Pvt. Joker
      • jayzemine replied:

Dicey Business was many years ago, say almost 5.

Jayne, I think he just does not want to always be perceive as the guy with the nice bod and be limited to certain charaters. I think he is quite handsome, so if he polish on his acting, he will have a good future in this field.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayzemine
      • Pvt. Joker replied:

ah that was the series… did she get tanned for that role or something?

Login or Register before you can reply to Pvt. Joker
      • Kidd replied:

Tavia purposely tanned herself for that role.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • Helen replied:

In Dicey Business, Tavia was supposed to live in the Philippines, that’s why she appeared darker than her real self. It’s make-up. Even her screen parents were dark-skinned.

Login or Register before you can reply to Helen
    • Pvt. Joker replied:

ah ok then, thought she went the MJ route and bleached it to fit in more or something weird

Login or Register before you can reply to Pvt. Joker
  6. Melody says:

I dun really find Him Law handsome, he’s seems too boyish for my liking.. but his figure does look good!

Login or Register before you can reply to Melody
    • Vivien replied:

He has a very nice body. I start to notice him in SOL because his body is great and his face is sweet

• Vivien replied:

Him in his latest movie Beach Spike. Great figure!

• Funn Lim replied:

Nice body, could do more with some prominent 6 packs but compared to a lot of HK actor (Cough! Bosco Cough!) I would say he looks great. BUT can he act?

• Vivien replied:

He’s sure not some skinny dude that you mention above. Him’s body is hot! He’s also on par if not better than some Korean idols out there

• Fox replied:

@Funn: His acting is ok. But I still prefer him with clothes.

7. Kidd says:

“Him Law reducing his flesh exposure sounds disappointing. Why cover up such a good figure?”

Because he wants you to focus on his acting. 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
  8. Vivien says:

I don’t want Him to reduce his flesh exposure! What a waste! I never got tired looking at his 40 inch chest and muscled arms!

9. Vivien says:

@Jayne

Disappointing for me too. His body make him start to get famous after SOL and get him a lot of female fans. He shouldn’t be shy. His body is great!

10. Bridget says:

Wasn’t Him the guy who cheated on Theresa Fu? What happened to that news? If it’s true, it’s a pity. The guy actually seems like he can act.

Login or Register before you can reply to Bridget
  11. Vivien says:

Wasn’t the whole relationship with Theresa Fu just a publicity stunt from their company Filmko?

I think he can’t really act yet but he has presence because of his very attractive body and appearance

• Vivien replied:

I’m sorry I don’t mean to say he can’t act but after watching him in W&W lately I think he have more to improve but I absolutely love watching his attractive figure. He’s more promising than the other new guys such as Matthew Ko, Lai Lok Yi.

• Lilly replied:

Matthew Ko and Chris Lai have been around for awhile

Login or Register before you can reply to Lilly
  12. Vivien says:

He should stay away from Chrissie Chau Sau Na and Toby Leung. When he act beside Mandy Wong in SOL I think he’s quite good and fresh but when he paired with Chrissie in that Marriage movie and Toby in W&W his acting is lacking. Pick your partner wisely Him!

• Funn Lim replied:

If next to Toby Leung and he makes Toby Leung looks good acting wise, surely he must be a terrible actor. What’s the point of all body when it is covered up and you have to look at him act and you can’t get past the fact he can’t?

• Vivien replied:

Toby is worse than Him in W&W. Him is a newbie but Toby is more senior, she should do better

• Kidd replied:

@ Vivien

Yes, Him entered TVB a few later than Toby. But, for years in the entertainment industry, Toby is only senior by 1 year. Secondly, Toby started out as a singer while Him started out as an actor.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • Fox replied:

@ Vivien: But when Toby is next to Oscar, her acting is better. So Oscar is a better actor, right?

• Kidd replied:

Instead of asking him to pick his partner wisely, maybe he should polish his acting instead.

If he only can act well when paired with good partner, that means he’s not a good actor yet.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • Funn Lim replied:

But sometimes a great actor paired with a weak actor will produce either of 2 results;

1. we see the weak actor as a train wreck

or

2. the weak actor will buck up, learn from the great actor and perhaps be better actor.

After all an actor is someone who can observe and observe very well.

• Kidd replied:

@ Funn

Yes, a weak actor paired with a good actor can make a weak actor bugged up. But, when an actor give a bad performance, should his partner be blamed?

That’s what Vivien seem to be doing. Blaming his partners for his lack in acting.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
    • Masaharu replied:

Just sharing my thoughts about Chrissie Chau; she’s not a solid actress and same with Him need a lot of areas to be polished, but I can’t help thinking that she actually got a good screen-presence.(Not a fan, I like Michelle Wai and Angelababy more in terms of acting ;))

What a pity her image is automatically linked to leng-mos and cheap-films.

Login or Register before you can reply to Masaharu
      • Fox replied:

Who told her to show her bra and bikinis in most of movie she has.

Chrissie Chau has a bad voice but her presence on screen is quite bright. If she can have better voice. Angelababy, other than her scandals, is a quite good actress.

13. Cynthia says:

I don’t know what it is about Him but I find his acting a bit awkward. Hopefully with more series he can improve upon it.

Login or Register before you can reply to Cynthia
    • Vivien replied:

He’s new so don’t judge him that strictly. I’m sure he will show improvement in the SDU series with Joe Ma and in this series with Kenneth and Tavia.

• Fox replied:

He isn’t that new. He joined the acting industry for a while and had experience. So let’s see how he can improve.

• Masaharu replied:

Yeah. Echoing what Fox mentioned, Him isn’t new. He has been acting for many years and has quite a number of dramas and films under his belt. His acting isn’t solid and need to be polished, but it’s OK to my perception 🙂

From a neutral point of view(I’m not Him’s fan) he has a good future in this industry. He has the right package and got the screen-presence.

Login or Register before you can reply to Masaharu
      • Fox replied:

@Masaharu: Echoing what you said. He is still green. Ok but not good.

His career will be bright, he has the package: Look, a company, fans for his chest (like Vivien) and everything he needs now is improvement.

Lol, sometimes I feel he is hot, sometimes not. But I don’t support him topless all the time. 1-2 times are ok, all the times, ew!

• Masaharu replied:

Fox, I don’t dig his body as much as others :P. I personally found his whole figure currently isn’t at the right proportion – his torso and chest seems too big and overpumped for his head size?

He’s at his cutest for me in D.I.E.Again. I’m very fond of his look there <3

Login or Register before you can reply to Masaharu
      • Fox replied:

@Masaharu: Hi 5! I also like Him and his character in D.I.E 2. Him and Macy made a cute couple there. In this series, he isn’t topless but still cute :).

• Masaharu replied:

Fox, now that you brought Macy Chan on; I actually really like watching her onscreen.

Login or Register before you can reply to Masaharu
      • Fox replied:

@Masaharu: Do you watch Twilight Investigation? Her acting was quite good there and she has an interesting role. Haha, I also like Macy and think that Eric Suen is lucky.

• Chriselle replied:

@Fox, Haha… In Macy and Eric’s relationship, I always thought Macy was the lucky one. Maybe because Eric is more popular and Macy is still playing supporting roles in TVB. However, I did like Macy back in D.I.E. Again, but she seemed to not have any memorable roles lately.

Login or Register before you can reply to Chriselle
      • Fox replied:

Lucky here dun be defined by the fame. From wat I heard about Macy, she is a sweet and caring gf. So his luck.

• LeilaFan replied:

Macy Chan is a nice girl, never see her as a materialistic girl. She stick with Eric Suen through alot, and finally he did admits she his girlfriend. I feel she really loves him for who he is.
        Winnie Yeung is also nice girl, her husband is a a son of a retired horserace trainer, and he is a horse jockey.
        Sonijia Kwowk getting married soon to a mainland martial arts choreography, I sure Sonjia makes much much more than he is.
        Glad to see there still nice couples in the showbiz.

Login or Register before you can reply to LeilaFan
  14. le says:

Some of you are saying Tavia is everwhere, what at Linda and Fala? They both are over-exposed, especially Linda.
    As for Him, hey what’s wrong with some eye-candy for those who likes to see it? Everything on these postings are totally on a biase bases. If you like someone you don’t protest, but if you don’t then you say the negative.

Login or Register before you can reply to le
    • Ping replied:

Tavia is EVERYWHERE nowadays. She is filming back to back as the main lead. Not Fala. Linda…what is she doing nowadays?

Login or Register before you can reply to Ping
    • Kidd replied:

Linda has not be ‘over-exposed’ for quite some time already.

Linda’s exposure has gone down to normal level. Now, it’s Tavia’s turn to be over exposed. 😀

Fala was over-exposed last year, but, she has been rather quiet this year.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
    • Lilly replied:

I miss Fala

Login or Register before you can reply to Lilly
    • Fox replied:

Fala and Linda wasn’t have time with a series after a series 3 times in just 5 months as lead or second lead like TY. Fala last year has a lot of series but she is just supporting in most. So TY is more over-exposed if count the series.

15. Judy says:

Facially, I don’t find Him Law attractive at all.

Login or Register before you can reply to Judy
    • Chriselle replied:

Lol, I’m glad someone thinks the same way too. Most people tend to focus on his body and muscles and rarely comment on his face.

Login or Register before you can reply to Chriselle
      • Lilly replied:

I don’t really think his face is that cute either. It’s ok

Login or Register before you can reply to Lilly
  16. Mika says:

Aww Tavia is soo cute! Don’t worry about those rumors hun. Be strong and do us proud. ily

Login or Register before you can reply to Mika
    • Lilly replied:

I love Tavia too!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Lilly
      • Fybttrforever replied:

Hahaha! Me three:)

Login or Register before you can reply to Fybttrforever
  17. Fybttrforever says:

I think Tavia sings very nice, nicer then Kate, Fala , Linda …

Login or Register before you can reply to Fybttrforever
  18. jim says:

happy for tavia please dont stop acting.

Login or Register before you can reply to jim
  19. Judy says:

I think Tavia is one of TVB’s biggest assets right now… she doesn’t have much gossip at all 🙂 I really like her w/ shoulder length hair. The short hair makes her look older.

Login or Register before you can reply to Judy
  20. yi li says:

What is the English song name play at the drama On Call 36 Hours.Thanks

Login or Register before you can reply to yi li