By on December 30, 2011 in NEWS, TV Dramas

Sonija Kwok (郭羨妮), Michael Tse (謝天華), Ron Ng (吳卓羲), Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣), Him Law (羅仲謙), and JJ Jia (賈曉晨) attended a promotional event for new TVB series, L’Escargot <缺宅男女>, which will be aired in Hong Kong next week.

Announcing her pregnancy earlier, Sonija Kwok wore 3-inch high heels and did not exhibit an obvious belly bulge. “I am three months pregnant; my due date is in mid 2012. We do not know the gender of the baby yet. My husband [Zhu Shaojie 朱少杰] prefers a girl!”

Sonija added, “I will not be accepting any new filming projects and will only take on simple work assignments. After becoming pregnant, my taste preferences changed completely, prefering salty foods.”  In the early stage of pregnancy, Sonija vomitted once a day and suffered greatly; fortunately, she was no longer vomiting nowadays.

Sonija admitted that she was vain and will immediately change from her 3-inch high boots into more comfortable shoes after the promotional event. Asked whether her temperament had changed, Sonija replied, “Yes, I often hit my husband now!”

Source: On.cc

Jayne: January will be slow month for TV viewership. By the way, what happened to Michael Miu? He was not at the promotional event for “L’Escargot?”

17 comments to TVB to Air “L’Escargot” Next Week; Sonija Kwok Turns Violent After Becoming Pregnant

1. tammy says:

Sonija is GLOWINGGGGGG! I always though she was attractive, but in the pics above, she looks STUNNING 🙂
    I have a feeling, the baby is a girl 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to tammy
    • Funn Lim replied:

She is happy thus glowing.

2. cinsin says:

What a horrible outift Micahel Tse has on.

I don’t have high expectations for this series since JJ is in it lol

Login or Register before you can reply to cinsin
    • dai si jie replied:

Agree totally. He really needs a fashion consultant?

Login or Register before you can reply to dai si jie
  3. Lucia says:

I agree with Tammy’s comment!! Sonija looks very gorgeous in that picture. “She is in vain,” perhaps she is carrying a baby girl.

Login or Register before you can reply to Lucia
  4. Fox says:

Wow, Sonija is so pretty. She is the prettiest among 3. BTW, her and Linda’s ability to bear the coldness is so good. Look at their legs. JJ Jia wore the warmest.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
  5. ita says:

look forward for michael miu, always find him very good looking.

Login or Register before you can reply to ita
  6. HeTieShou says:

I am surprised that Sonija’s husband wants a girl. I thought that they would want a boy instead…Anyways, congrats to her!

What an ugly outfit that Micheal is wearing… I wonder who is responsible for his outfits??

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  7. Summer says:

What happened to the Laughing Gor Style. Just kidding.

Login or Register before you can reply to Summer
  8. josie says:

Sonija has pregnancy as an excuse for turning violent. So what’s Him Him’s excuse? ;D

Login or Register before you can reply to josie
    • exoidus replied:

Steroids or maybe he loves her so much he can’t control himself, hehe

Wonder when the beaten up TY is coming out?

Login or Register before you can reply to exoidus
  9. lily says:

Him Law is a beautiful man.

Login or Register before you can reply to lily
  10. Mika says:

Haha Sonija! She’s is cute! I like how she often hits her husband now. Haha 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to Mika
  11. Tvb_lover9 says:

Congrats Sonnija! Watching her acting grow, but not much opportunities bother me. At least she is not just TVB cameo characters.

Login or Register before you can reply to Tvb_lover9
  12. bloom says:

sonija looks quite radiant and more pleasant now as compared to before.

Login or Register before you can reply to bloom

Am at ep 3 and I like how realistic the houses were and funny how the actors jumped through tables and chairs. I didn’t know Linda is in this or even Michael but so far I feel Michael is rightly cast, not annoyed with Ron and although Michael Miu is too old for his role, he so far is quite convincing. I actually like this one. So far. Not sure where it is heading though.

Oh the younger bro is Him Law? Didn’t know. He’s the one always jumping from one end to the other. So far no comment on him. I just feel too many siblings already.