Wu Xiubo Sues Fan Bingbing’s Company

By on August 27, 2020 in Chinese Movie, NEWS

Wu Xiubo Sues Fan Bingbing’s Company

Although Fan Bingbing (范冰冰) is slowly making her comeback after her tax evasion scandal two years ago, the journey has been filled with challenges. The 38-year-old actress is recently caught up in a lawsuit with 51-year-old actor Wu Xiubo (吳秀波), who sued the actress’ company due to contract issues.

The case already had its first court session on August 10, and both parties will be back for the second hearing after the court decides on a date. Since the court has revealed few details regarding the case, this will most likely be a closed trial.

It is speculated that Wu Xiubo’s company is suing Fan Bingbing’s studio due to both artistes’ involvement in Li Chen‘s (李晨) directorial debut film, Sky Hunter <空天獵>. Two years ago when Fan Bingbing was dating Li Chen, her studio was the majority investor in Sky Hunter. Offering to film the movie for free, Fan Bingbing also persuaded Wu Xiubo to agree to a cameo role as Li Chen’s flight instructor.

Based on his tendencies, it is very unlikely that Wu Xiubo would have agreed to film a cameo role that did not financially benefit him. It is speculated Wu Xiubo and Fan Bingbing struck up an agreement and when Sky Hunter flopped in box office sales, their relationship soured. Subsequently, Fan Bingbing’s studio had financial disagreements with many of the film’s investors and partners, including Wu Xiubo who decided to take the matter to court.

Source: HK01

This article is written by Su for JayneStars.com.

10 comments to Wu Xiubo Sues Fan Bingbing’s Company

1. dramas4me says:

Fan Bingbing: the tax cheater
    Wu Xiubo: the cheater/womanizer

The low moral people – they deserve each other.

Login or Register before you can reply to dramas4me
    • wm2017 replied:

@dramas4me Exactly!! 2 peas in a pod. ahha lol

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
    • seriously replied:

@dramas4me & @wm2017, you two aren’t any better, a bit judgemental. I wouldn’t give any credibility to Fan Bing Bing tax charges. Seeing how there were no public trials and she was practically kidnapped and imprisoned. Some shady action from Chinese government.

Login or Register before you can reply to seriously
      • dramas4me replied:

@seriously
        I have my opinion – you can yours. Thanks!

Login or Register before you can reply to dramas4me
      • wm2017 replied:

@seriously I remember vividly someone calling you out for being a hypocrite and you calling us judgemental? Yeah, I am #seriously# certain you are a true sweetheart on this site!

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
      • seriously replied:

@wm2017 maybe I am hypocrite, I’ve been called worse by better. No need to over exert yourself about my “sweetheart” status, lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to seriously
    • hetieshou replied:

@dramas4me
      Yup they are both idiots!

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
  2. m0m0 says:

wu xiaobo disgusts me. seems like he’s ruined his repretation enough that he could only make it on the news with this type of sideline gossip

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
  3. dramas4me says:

@seriously
    I have my opinion – you can yours. Thanks!

Login or Register before you can reply to dramas4me
  4. jingxi2943 says:

We love you fan bing bing.. dbecareful of leeches hee

Login or Register before you can reply to jingxi2943