“Cold Mountain, Hidden Dragon” Blessing Ceremony

By on June 20, 2013 in TV Dramas

Kenneth Ma (馬國明), Selena Li (李詩韻), Lin Xiawei (林夏薇), and other cast members of Cold Mountain, Hidden Dragon <寒山潛龍>, attended the drama’s blessing ceremony today. The group will soon set off to mainland China to shoot outdoor scenes.

Reporters joked with Kenneth, saying he is preparing himself with this trip to film in mainland China in the future. Kenneth laughed and said, “I’ll be meeting more people, and the best would be to meet beautiful girls! I’m not afraid of rumors, because sometimes they bring me work opportunities!”

Rumors had it that in mainland China, many girls took initiative to get close to Kenneth in the past. He revealed, “When I went earlier, there were people who stuck cards through my hotel door. The photos of the girls were all very sexy, but I was too afraid to phone them. I didn’t want to blow my cover, because I’m probably not who they want. I’d rather be bored.”

Furthermore, Kenneth revealed he seldom visits massage parlors. “I am very afraid of people touching my hips. Once, I went together with Roger Kwok (郭晉安), and I was like ‘kit kit kit’, laughing the entire time. He had to ask me what was going on!”

Raymond Cho (曹永廉) and Power Chan (陳國邦) both brought their little daughters along. Raymond’s daughter was adorable with her cheerful laughter. She gave her father a large sweet kiss on the cheeks. On the other hand, Power’s daughter did not seem as happy, probably due to the hot weather. She did not smile at the camera and instead appeared cool in her mini orange-framed sunglasses.

Source: ihktv.com

This article is written by Shirley for JayneStars.com.

27 comments to “Cold Mountain, Hidden Dragon” Blessing Ceremony

1. yeung4life says:

aww, I hope all goes best for Kenneth. I hope that will be his year for the TVB king award

Login or Register before you can reply to yeung4life
    • grrrajo; irja;osjr replied:

doubt it, there’s alot of competition this year… so many good drama. even bosco’s new drama lately is doing well

Login or Register before you can reply to grrrajo; irja;osjr
    • sel_fi_wu replied:

agree. kenneth deserves tv king this year. he’s out of luck last year because confidant aired during anniversary but this year on call 2 will air nov 14 and means it won’t be forgotton during awards time in dec. love head a lot!

Login or Register before you can reply to sel_fi_wu
      • sheldon replied:

Sequels aren’t always that good, but good luck for him

Login or Register before you can reply to sheldon
    • coco replied:

kenneth is adorable but really? best actor? come on,his acting is mediocre at best

Login or Register before you can reply to coco
      • Pi replied:

His acting is best at mediocre.

Login or Register before you can reply to Pi
  2. anoninhk says:

glad kenneth isn’t sporting a mustache.

Login or Register before you can reply to anoninhk

Costumes look awful. Makeup IS awful. Raymond’s kid is adorable. Power’s kid can really sulk.

• sheldon replied:

Agree that their costumes and hairstyles looks awful. The 90’s drama costumes & wigs looks much better

Login or Register before you can reply to sheldon
    • Siyng replied:

I absolutely agree Funn. 🙂

The costumes. Wow. I’ve not seen anything so ghastly since…I cannot even remember. It must have been too traumatizing.

Login or Register before you can reply to Siyng
  4. Shrimpboat says:

“I didn’t want to blow my cover, because I’m probably not who they want.” and his “Kit kit kit.”

Oh Kenneth! So adorable! 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to Shrimpboat
    • sel_fi_wu replied:

kenneth’s adorable cute and humble 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to sel_fi_wu
  5. Kidd says:

Kenneth’s costume looks like the one he wears in ‘The Four’.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
  6. Veejay says:

sorry off topic, maybe kenneth should go for Myolie since she seems like someone who’s seeking for loyal partner. But I can’t tell if Kenneth can be a loyal partner since he hasn’t got any gf..but Myo could give it a try if she wants. It’s always easier for a girl to chase a guy rather then the other way round.

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay
    • sel_fi_wu replied:

agree. kenneth and myolie suits each other much. kenneth seems to be loyal, humble, filial, family guy and may make loving husband. hope myolie can consider him before the diamond bachelor snatched by the hungry girls outside.

Login or Register before you can reply to sel_fi_wu
      • Pi replied:

Myolie has an eye to look over low quality men.

Login or Register before you can reply to Pi
      • HeTieShou replied:

I am shocked that you are actually praising a guy… I thought you hated all men.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • Pi replied:

Too stupid. Myolie will look over any low quality men including Kenneth.

Login or Register before you can reply to Pi
  7. Pi says:

Two women without breast.

Login or Register before you can reply to Pi
  8. skinnymocha says:

I’m hoping part of it – even just a smidgen – is down to lighting, but how on earth did they manage to make Selena look so terrible?

And 沈卓盈 looks a bit like Lee Da Hae in that photo.

Login or Register before you can reply to skinnymocha
  9. sky says:

who’s the person standing next to KM?

Login or Register before you can reply to sky
    • Kelly replied:

That’s Lin Xiawei.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kelly
      • sky replied:

she’s new? never heard of her.

Login or Register before you can reply to sky
      • Kelly replied:

She’s an actress and Raymond Lam’s cousin. That’s all i know

Login or Register before you can reply to Kelly
  10. Hailey says:

So wait who’s the 1st female lead? Lin Xiawei or Selena Li?

Login or Register before you can reply to Hailey
    • Kelly replied:

I think Lin Xiawei is the 1st female lead. you should look at the website for it.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kelly
  11. coco says:

SELENA looks like an old hag。

Login or Register before you can reply to coco