“Friendly Fire” Spoilers for Next Week Revealed!

By on December 28, 2012 in TV Dramas

Just when it was speculated that viewership for TVB’s latest legal drama, Friendly Fire <法網狙擊> would be less-than-dismal due to its graveyard slots during the holiday season, it turns out that the series ratings reached 32 points, comparable to TVB’s Anniversary series Silver Spoon, Sterling Shackles <名媛望族> and The Confidant <大太監>! Below are some spoilers for episodes that will be airing next week.

*Spoilers*

Fans of Friendly Fire will be able to witness how JJ Kam (Michael Tse 謝天華) and Fong Tin Lam’s (Tavia Yeung 楊怡) relationship unfolds and ultimately go their separate ways in the coming week.

Other storylines include:

Although JJ Kam (Michael) and Fong Tin Lam (Tavia) are giving each other the cold shoulder during this silent period, viewers will be able to treated to some bedroom scenes between the couple. One particular scene shows JJ driving Tin Lan back to the hotel after a night of drinking and engaged in some heated intimate moments.

JJ and Derek Kok (郭政鴻) will battle it out during a competitive basketball championship, which ends up in a fight ultimately leaving JJ with a bloody nose. The hatred for the enemies deepens after this incident.

Ngai Mei San’s (Sharon Chan 陳敏之) dad will accuse his wife of having an affair with JJ’s dad, played by Benz Hui (許紹雄) . The men also engage in a fight which results in a shocking “breast-grabbing” scene.

JJ’s persistence in reinstating Jonathan Cheung’s (張穎康) case will lead to further conflict with Tin Lam as she disapproves of his actions. During a heated argument, JJ forces a kiss on Tin Lam.

A new character will be introduced – Leung Kin Pak (Patrick Tang 鄧健泓). He will transfer to the police department from the Narcotics Bureau. During a chase sequence with drug criminal Sammy Shum, Kin Pak witnesses the murder of fellow partner Mo Hok Lek (Hoffman Cheng 鄭世豪). Because he was unable to save his partner, Kin Pak vows to seek justice by using various methods to prosecute Sammy.

Source: ihktv.com

This article is written by Natalie for JayneStars.com.

28 comments to “Friendly Fire” Spoilers for Next Week Revealed!

1. sure-lee says:

This drama is so good! Really exciteddd!

Login or Register before you can reply to sure-lee
  2. KD says:

I am so hooked with this drama – Tavia and Michael are good and the drama is hilarious.

Login or Register before you can reply to KD
    • Yen replied:

The part where Tavia shows Michael the scissors video >.< and telling him she already ordered one!! HAHAHAHAS xD

Login or Register before you can reply to Yen
      • JD replied:

Agree! Too bad I cannot understand Chinese and have to wait for eng sub.

Login or Register before you can reply to JD
  3. Lucia says:

I love this drama and the pairings and chemistry among them: JJ and Lam Lam, Po Sir and Mei San, Lam Lam and Ko Tin Lok; JJ, Po Sir, and their dad. Excellent acting from them especially Lam Lam and JJ.

Login or Register before you can reply to Lucia
  4. Lucia says:

I don’t want to wait until next week to watch this serie. I wish they show two episodes every day.

Login or Register before you can reply to Lucia
  5. Mlove says:

Some of the actor/actress are in both Friendly Fire and Missin You tv series. Kinda confusing sometime. These two series are good so far. I like Michael and Tavia pillow cases. Anyone know where to get it?

Login or Register before you can reply to Mlove
    • Cynthia replied:

Agree! Sharon’s mom and dad in Friendly Fire and Linda’s parents in Missing You!

Login or Register before you can reply to Cynthia
      • Cynthia replied:

Just Sharon’s mom* omg, Still confused! Lol

Login or Register before you can reply to Cynthia

I am not hot on Tavia because if Flora Chan were a few years younger, she would have been cast in this role.

• b0nni3 replied:

no lol, she wouldn’t have.

Login or Register before you can reply to b0nni3
  7. Holly says:

Love this show!! Great acting and great plot! Tavia is doing great! As well as the rest of the cast. Also like her a jjs chemistry 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to Holly
  8. Alice says:

Wonderful series with a great plot and character development. I love Tavia’s acting in this series so much. Before I thought Michael and her have no chemistry but wow in this series they proved me wrong! 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to Alice
  9. Lawlz says:

I agree with everyone!The pairing and acting is really good! The chemistry between Tavia and Michael is great!
    I love this TVB series! I can’t wait to watch it next week!

Login or Register before you can reply to Lawlz
    • LyNN replied:

Second to u!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to LyNN
  10. Hiya says:

Tavia makes a sassy and saucy lawyer. Michael is in his most likeable form as well. Sharon is cool and hot to watch, only Sammy failed to deliever, he is the only one that sticks out like a sore thumb, bad acting and annoying over the top facial expressions.

Friendly Fire is one of the more interesting modern dramas I’ve seen in yrs from TVB, guess they really needed a flushing/leaving of old producers (like the overrated LKH and MSC) for new ones to have a show of hand and try something different.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hiya
  11. ita says:

The 1st episode started with case similar with Rose chan, benny chan and joe ma scandal.

watching 3 episodes and can’t bring myself to watch further. The chemistry between Tavia and Michael is there and all but the case just doesn’t make sense at all. Take a look at at JJ jia’s case, can that knife actually bended when she push the knife further inside??. The whole scenario does not make sense at all. The acting is fine but not the court case. I would say this drama is not really well written.

the 1st episode started with case similar with Rose chan, benny chan and joe ma.

Login or Register before you can reply to ita
    • a-pop replied:

agree tat the court scene and case are not really nice written . Tis series worth watch for casts chemistry , good acting and integrating plot.

Login or Register before you can reply to a-pop
    • yoyo replied:

Agree with JJ’s case. There are lots that doesn’t make sense.

Login or Register before you can reply to yoyo
  12. variel says:

I. Am. Hooked! I can’t seem to have enough of Michael and Tavia. I love their pairing and I thought their scenes together were sweet and unlike typical TVB dramas. They have so much chemistry on-screen!

Login or Register before you can reply to variel
    • Yen replied:

Ya!! Very much agree!
      Im really surprise to see how sweet n good the chemistry between Tavia n Michael ^^v
      I haven’t seen Tavia look so cute n sweet as in this drama!
      Thumbs up for this drama!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Yen
      • variel replied:

I’ve watched this twice already. Can’t wait for episode 10 to air! I’m in love. :’)

Login or Register before you can reply to variel
      • LyNN replied:

I’ve rewatched twice too while waitin over weekend! Damn addictice!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to LyNN
  13. Godon says:

Love this drama, despite the bad slot time. This drama really revived my interest in watching ever since the flop and disappointment of SSSS. TC wasn’t good enough to carry SSSS, well, I didn’t watch it anyway. But still, I hope this drama turns out well! TY is doing great and Michael is really showing what he’s capable of. Derek Kwok proves what a brilliant actor he can be by playing bad and good roles. Overall, hope this turns out well.

Login or Register before you can reply to Godon
  14. Lam Lam says:

Definitely agree that this is better than SSSS. It should be made Anniversary series instead and personal opinion, I think both the leads acted much better here than most of the series they had in the past 1 year. The supporting casts are also giving out stellar performances despite Sammy Leung being on drama after a long hiatus (or maybe due to the fact that he is a TV host?). It keeps me wanting to be home earlier for the drama ;p

Login or Register before you can reply to Lam Lam
  15. JD says:

This series is much better than Ghetto Justice in court cases and the chemistry between the pairing. I love the 1st ep involve Michael, Sammy, and Ben Hui…so hilarious.

Login or Register before you can reply to JD
  16. LyNN says:

Omg! So excited reading the spoilers as it simply means there will be many more intimate scenes btw Tavia & Michael! So addictive! Love both of them in this so much! Bestest couple for now 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to LyNN
  17. Maria says:

Maybe “Bor Dei Sir” should go to Missing You’s “Yan Ming Sei” to find his missing parents lol….
    They could do a cross-over episode lol

Login or Register before you can reply to Maria