Chilam Cheung Wants to Direct a Movie

By on February 17, 2016 in NEWS, TV Dramas

Chilam Cheung Wants to Direct a Movie

One of Chilam Cheung’s (張智霖) goals last year was to take on the role of director and work behind the scenes for a change. However, because he was unable to come across a good script, Chilam was unable to fulfill his dream. Hoping to find a better script in 2016, Chilam expressed his wishes in wanting to direct a movie.

Because it would be Chilam’s first time as a director, he wanted to produce a memorable movie for his fans. Since the script for the last movie was not satisfactory, Chilam dropped the project. He expressed, “I had to put the idea on hold because I couldn’t change any more of that script to make it good. I want everyone to remember my name and associate it with quality productions.  As an actor, I haven’t come across a really good script in the last couple of years – I really want to see a good one! After I gave it some thought, I was thinking – why don’t I take more initiative and write my own?”

Possibility of a Second Child?

Although it is still early into the new year, Chilam’s schedule is busy for the next few months. Scheduled to participate in the Mainland variety show, Safe Coming <安全總動員>, Chilam said this would mark the first time where he will be filming a show together with fans.

Chilam and his wife, Anita Yuen (袁詠儀), found success in Mainland reality show There’s You On This Road <一路上有你> last year. The couple has been busy making appearances in promotional events.

However, Anita expressed interest in having a second baby in 2016. When asked if Chilam wants a sibling for their 9-year-old son Morton, he expressed, “I’m okay with it, but everything will be up to Heaven. We’ll let nature run its course. The only problem I have is with Hong Kong’s education system – it’s hard to agree with it.”

Chilam added that he is currently having mixed feelings on sending Morton overseas to study. “It’s too soon to talk about it because I already fly around for work and we don’t have a lot of time to see each other. I want to keep him by my side for a little while longer.”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Su for JayneStars.com

8 comments to Chilam Cheung Wants to Direct a Movie

1. Profile photo of jjwong jjwong says:

Chilam looked strange in the pic. Too much foundation? Too skinny? He looks like one of the three guys from the Cricket band.

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong
    • Profile photo of happybi happybi replied:

@jjwong I’ll say too much foundation and also getting too skinny. He kinda look like the oldest brother from “Grasshopper” group here.

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
      • Profile photo of replied:

@happybi

Definitely too much foundation but I never really find him overly attractive like most do so…haha…..
        I was watching clips of that overrated movie w/snake woman, lord they looked weird. Not just because of age but just weird. hahaha lol..

Login or Register before you can reply to
      • Profile photo of lml1977 lml1977 replied:

@happybi: yes yes, looks like 1 of the Grasshopper brothers. His foundation does look thick in this pic. Actually I find the lower part of his face (nose downwards) really stiff in this pic.
        @kiki: I have seen Chilam in person and he is really quite good looking. Very boyish charm but quite skinny though…

Login or Register before you can reply to lml1977
      • Profile photo of isay isay replied:

@lml1977 forehead too high…..receding hairline perhaps

Login or Register before you can reply to isay
    • Profile photo of lml1977 lml1977 replied:

@jjwong: you crack me up. I was wondering what Cricket band is. Just realized you were referring to Grasshoppers !! LOL

Login or Register before you can reply to lml1977
  2. Profile photo of janet72 janet72 says:

the education system is not easy in asian countries…not just in HK.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
  3. Profile photo of isay isay says:

Most unflattering pic of Chilam yucks what happened to him?

Login or Register before you can reply to isay