Katy Kung Finally Goes Clubbing

By on September 7, 2017 in NEWS

Katy Kung Finally Goes Clubbing

Last month, TVB actors Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) and Katy Kung (龔嘉欣) attended an event together for a nightclub in Lan Kwai Fong. The 27-year-old actress, who has been single for a few years, looks forward to spending a night at the club with close friends Grace Chan (陳凱琳), Zoie Tam (譚凱琪), and Jess Sum (沈卓盈), her costars in The Forgotten Valley <平安谷之詭谷傳說>.

“We thought about going to Lan Kwai Fong together before, but we were worried that it’ll attract attention,” said Katy. “Now I can finally have fun with a VIP pass.”

Asking if she and her friends would hold birthday parties in Lan Kwai Fong, Katy said, “I’ve always worked on my birthdays. I haven’t had a break in a while. I’m really happy that I get to have fun today.”

Though Katy is still single, she is not interested in meeting new guys at the club. She professed that she is very lightweight, despite going through a tolerance training with her father. “I go to sleep after drinking a glass. My younger sister is actually a very good drinker. My future boyfriend would have to be a good drinker, so he can protect me,” she added with a laugh.

Ruco Chan Talks About His “Outdated” Fashion

Ruco Chan was once criticized for wearing an outdated black cardigan at an earlier event. He chose to wear the same knitted cardigan at the Lan Kwai Fong event, saying, “This cardigan is actually from this year! Maybe the brand is rather vintage, or perhaps I just didn’t look good in it. If I always follow the trend then that won’t be interesting.”

When asked for Ruco’s thoughts about his own style and fashion sense, he said, “It takes time to get along with the trend. Wyman Wong (黃偉文) once said, ‘There are things that can be wrong, but wearing clothes cannot be. wrong.’ If it doesn’t look good, I’ll try to improve the style next time. I’m also just an actor. I’m not very good with fashion, but I hope to improve with each appearance.”

Asking if his girlfriend, Phoebe Sin (單文柔), would help him out with picking clothes, he said, “Yes. My mother also has a very good eye, so sometimes I’ll consult her.”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

9 comments to Katy Kung Finally Goes Clubbing

1. Profile photo of killer02 killer02 says:

Sick and tired of hearing about this money grubbing, pathetic fame seeker on the news all the time. This guy is way overexposed and overrated, he should just look elsewhere to earn a living but not in entertainment industry.

Login or Register before you can reply to killer02
    • Profile photo of anon anon replied:

@killer02

I’m sick and tired of seeing you have a mental breakdown on here.

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
      • Profile photo of killer02 killer02 replied:

@anon I’m sure he is very addicted to the money, fame and attention the entertainment industry brings him. This money hungry fame seeker is obviously only staying in the show business for the fame,fortune and high social status. There’s no doubt he would have quit acting a long time ago, if he had not achieved stardom.

Login or Register before you can reply to killer02
      • Profile photo of funnlim funnlim replied:

@killer02

In an industry where women are considered prostitutes and men considered gigolos and everybody has a price for sitting at tables? maybe.

He just achieved stardom fairly recently. He didn’t quit for decades.

Well, let’s criticise from his acting performance perspective. None? Ok. That settles the dispute.

But I have. I don’t care he is a “money hungry fame seeker is obviously only staying in the show business for the fame,fortune and high social status”. I am more concerned with the fact that his few recent performances either sucks or stagnant because TVB is doing him an injustice.

I just wished he could have roles like Prince Ling in Lost Love In Times or some other NON TVB series’ sort of characters. TVB is suffocating him by pigeonholding him. First the wronged brother to a better brother and now the naive country bumpkin when oh come on! Taiwan is no backwards country! He surfs. He can’t be country bumpkin if he surfs!

Login or Register before you can reply to funnlim
      • Profile photo of killer02 killer02 replied:

@funnlim Who isn’t? Apart from lowly educated. Oh you didn’t mention that? Because for many, acting is like the only career choice to make money if you haven’t got an academic mind.

Nope you’re wrong. Acting isn’t their only career choice.
        There are many ordinary working people who doesn’t work in the show business and they can still survive.
        As long as you have a job and a roof over your head, you aren’t going to die. It’s not like they’re going to starve to death, if they don’t become an actor.

Login or Register before you can reply to killer02
      • Profile photo of passingby passingby replied:

@funnlim no Ko Tz Kit isn’t a country bumpkin. He’s supposed to be an ordinary Joe who tended to goof off a bit till he was sucked into the big dark world of the mafia not out of his own choice.

Login or Register before you can reply to passingby
  2. Profile photo of funnlim funnlim says:

Ruco, you need to sack your girlfriend and mom as fashion stylist. You can do better than this.

Login or Register before you can reply to funnlim
  3. Profile photo of megamiaow megamiaow says:

@killer02 Not sure why the hate towards Ruco. He has worked from the bottom up. He didnt make it as an olympic table tennis player so he tried acting. Its still a job at the end of the day.
    Just because he’s headlined a lot doesnt mean that he has purposely thrown himself in the limelight. All popular stars will get followed by paps. Its what they have to deal with.

Login or Register before you can reply to megamiaow
    • Profile photo of killer02 killer02 replied:

@megamiaow I guess no matter how much fame and money he have, he will still crave for more. A greedy person like him will never be satisfied despite having everything. These pathetic, money grubbing fame seeker is probably going to spend the rest of his life chasing after fame and fortune.

Login or Register before you can reply to killer02