Felix Wong and Wife Holds Silver Wedding Anniversary

By on September 16, 2013 in Celebrity Weddings, NEWS

Above: Felix Wong with daughter, Adrian Wong, and wife, Leung Kit Wah.

December 7, 2013 marks the 25th anniversary of Felix Wong (黃日華) and former actress Leung Kit Wah (梁潔華). On September 14, the couple held an early silver wedding anniversary banquet at the Sha Tin Town Hall.

The couple celebrated their anniversary with charity work. Along with their daughter, 23-year-old HKTV actress Adrian Wong (黃芷晴), the dog-loving family urged their fans to support the training of guide dogs for the blind. The charity dinner collected over $630,000 HKD.

Close celebrity friends, such as Michael Miu (苗僑偉) and his wife Jaime Chik (戚美珍), Nat Chan (陳百祥), Eddie Cheung (張兆輝), Carlo Ng (吳家樂) and his wife Sandra Chow (周蕙蕙), Elena Kong (江美儀), and Eddie Kwan (關禮傑) attended the charity dinner.

At the mention of Faye Wong (王菲) and Li Yapeng’s (李亞鵬) divorce, Felix said, “I was shocked when I heard it and would never predict that. I feel that they really had the heart for charity, but since they chose this road, I’m sure they will find their own happiness in the future.”

As a fellow colleague in the industry, Michael Miu expressed his pity for the former super couple. Pointing out that many younger couples have now lost their faith in marriage due to Faye Wong’s divorce, Michael said, “That’s flawed thinking. Many people divorce and get married every day.”

Eddie Cheung said, “Couples should be accommodating to each other. Sometimes it’s not good to let your environment affect you. It’s necessary to take the time to understand each other.”

Source: Apple Daily

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

41 comments to Felix Wong and Wife Holds Silver Wedding Anniversary

1. sandcherry says:

Which one is Leung Kit-Wah, and which one is Adrian Wong? They look very much alike, and about the same age.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
    • Jackson replied:

The one in the middle is the daughter

Login or Register before you can reply to Jackson
    • HeTieShou replied:

Leung Kit-Wah is the one on the right and his daughter Adrian is the one in the middle. Did you ever see Leung Kit Wah in series? She used to be in many series from TVB in the 80s. Some are:
      -The Blood stained Intrigue
      -The Twilight of a Nation
      -Luk Siu Fung
      -The Grand Canal
      and many others… She played mostly supporting roles though.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • sandcherry replied:

HeTieShou
        Thanks! It makes senses. I thought so too because the middle one looks younger, but I thought Felix should stand next to his wife at their silver anniversary celebration, and not their daughter. Anyway, both women look quite similar, except in age.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • sandcherry replied:

I was also thinking that, Wow, Leung Kit-Wah still looks so young.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • sandcherry replied:

Leung Kit-Wah never played any major supporting roles, and I never remembered much about her. I just know that she was not pretty when she was young.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • Nori replied:

In what role did she play in Grand Canal? I really don’t know who she is

Login or Register before you can reply to Nori
      • llwy12 replied:

@HTS: There’s also the sitcom Everybody’s Somebody’s Fool from 1988 (she had a pretty significant role in that sitcom…she played Gary Chan’s older sister). On the ancient series side, her role in Luk Siu Fung (the Alex Man version from 1986) was probably the most significant (she played the wife of Austin Wai’s character).

Login or Register before you can reply to llwy12
      • sandcherry replied:

Wow, you people have so good memory. I don’t remember her in any roles or drama series. I just remembered watching her in some minor characters.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • sandcherry replied:

As a matter of fact, I didn’t watch a lot of TVB drama series, only the ones I liked. I never rented tapes or DVDs.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • sandcherry replied:

Also I never knew the English names of those drama series. I had to learn them after I started posting comments in English.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • llwy12 replied:

@Nori: Leung Kit Wah’s role in The Grand Canal was very very small…she played the wife of General Yu Mun (portrayed by green leaf actor Cheng Pak Lun) and had very few scenes…I would liken her role to a cameo more than anything else.

Login or Register before you can reply to llwy12
      • HeTieShou replied:

@llwy12,
        Thanks for the extra info! I actually did not like modern series back then and mainly only watched ancient series. I only watched the classic modern series like the Bund, The Shell Game and a few other modern ones. I have only started to really watch modern series a lot more lately, but still prefer and like ancient series a lot more.

@Sandcherry,
        You are welcome and yea, I thought it was strange how he was standing with his daughter instead of his wife. His wife was not a leading actress but aged well and did not look too bad. I think she aged a lot better than Jamie Chic even though many thought that Jamie was prettier back then and played leading roles versus her who only played supporting roles. Her role in the Blood Stained Intrigue was sort of significant and was a bigger role than many of her other roles. However, her role was really annoying but a bit funny to me how she was devoted to Chan Wing Chun’s character.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • HeTieShou replied:

@Nori,
        Yea, as llwy12 mentioned, Leung Kit Wah’s role was really minor but if you have seen the series many times like me, then you would easily see her. She acted in a number of series back then but most were supporting or cameo roles.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • HeTieShou replied:

@Sandcherry,
        Funny how you mention that Leung Kit Wah still looks young because no that long ago, she was photographed with her daughter in public and many thought that she looked older than her actual age. I am guessing it was because she was barefaced and had no make up on while in the above photo, she is all dressed up.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • Primrose replied:

What I remembered of Leung Kit Wah – she was one of those girls who escorted the VIPs on stage during charity shows 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to Primrose
  2. Jack says:

Correction: it’s former super couple, not formal super couple.

Login or Register before you can reply to Jack
  3. wen wen says:

Congratulation to Felix and his wife, his daughter look like his wife, Felix Wong is a great actor, he is one of my favourite actor 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to wen wen
  4. Woooo says:

The way the daughter stands make her mum look so out of place in the above photo…lol

Login or Register before you can reply to Woooo
    • Mike replied:

When one is old … one will look out of place lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to Mike
      • HeTieShou replied:

It is not the fact that she is old or not, but it is because she is standing on the side while she should be the one standing in the middle and next to her husband. It just looks so strange for the daughter to be standing with her dad while her mom stands to the side like that.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • Lulu replied:

I think the wan standing beside Felix is his wife . Correct me if I m wrong …….

Login or Register before you can reply to Lulu
      • HeTieShou replied:

No the one standing beside him in the center is his daughter. The one on the very right is his wife.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  5. Lucia says:

Congrats to Felix and his wife!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Lucia
  6. GD says:

Poor mum got left out of the picture by daughter!

Login or Register before you can reply to GD
  7. Shrimpboat says:

I don’t know if it’s lighting or smile/lips or what, but…his daughter kinda looks like Barbara Yung…

Login or Register before you can reply to Shrimpboat
  8. Smart Aleck says:

I glanced at the picture and though their daughter was Elaine Yiu for a second!

Login or Register before you can reply to Smart Aleck
    • ABC123 replied:

Yes! Same here! I thought it was Elaine Yiu initially!

Login or Register before you can reply to ABC123
  9. iawnaek says:

From the body language displayed in the picture it is clear that the bond between the daughter and the father is very strong, rivals even that of the husband and wife.

Login or Register before you can reply to iawnaek
    • HeTieShou replied:

Yea, I noticed that too and it seems like their daughter is closer to her father which is a bit unusual since daughters are usually closer to their mom.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • Hannah replied:

Daddy’s little girl? Hehe

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
      • Ravenz replied:

Actually daughters tends to be closer to Father and having daughters tends to being out the protective instinct in a dad.

Login or Register before you can reply to Ravenz
      • HeTieShou replied:

I used to think that too but lately have seen so many that are so much closer to their moms and always mentions their mom only. The only artist that I can think that really loves their dad and is close to him is Myolie. But besides, everyone is else is just mom only.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • sandcherry replied:

Myolie’s biological mother left her and her sisters when Myolie was quite young. Her current mother is only her stepmother. Of course, Myolie should love her father more who raised her as a single parent.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
    • Lee replied:

All that proves is that people who enter showbiz tend to come from broken families where dad may not be around so much.

Login or Register before you can reply to Lee
  10. advo says:

Congrats! Hope they have at least another happy 25 years together.

Login or Register before you can reply to advo
  11. tristan says:

Interesting, but I never like Felix Wong. Well, I never watch much anything of him anyway. Daughter looks cute and the wife looks ok too even thou a bit chubbier but nice pic altogether.

Login or Register before you can reply to tristan
  12. Winnie says:

Happy Anniversary Mr. & Mrs. Wong …

Leung Kit Wah looks very young for her age, good for her

Login or Register before you can reply to Winnie
  13. CL says:

Happy Anniversary Mr. & Mrs. Wong …
    Glad to see happy couple together!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to CL
  14. uhoh says:

Happy anniversary Mr & Mrs Wong! I agree Leung Kit Wah looks lovely… Out of curiosity – is it normal for the daughter to dress like the mother on her parent’s anniversary? o.O

Login or Register before you can reply to uhoh
    • sandcherry replied:

Personally I don’t think so. Otherwise people would not mistake that she (their daughter) was Leung Kit-Wah.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry