Jackson Wang Buys Property in Hong Kong

By on May 11, 2019 in NEWS

Jackson Wang Buys Property in Hong Kong

You know you’re making it in life when you can finally afford a home in Hong Kong, known for having the most expensive real estate in the world.

According to a recent report, GOT7’s Hong Kong member Jackson Wang (王嘉爾) recently purchased a unit in the residential complex The Cullinan in Hong Kong’s Union Square, located in Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon. The property was purchased for HK$38.8 million.

The property has a saleable area of 875 sq. ft., costing HK$44,343 per feet. Reportedly, the previous buyer had purchased the unit at HK$26.8 million in 2013.

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

JayneStars Media LLC reserves all copyrights. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. By using the JayneStars website, you accept and agree to our Terms and Conditions of Use.


How do you feel about this article?
Jackson Wang Buys Property in Hong Kong

Related Articles

  • Jackson Wang Responds to Racist Comment Live(10)
  • Jackson Wang and Lucas Wong Form “Hong Kong Boy Alliance” on “Keep Running”(0)
  • [MV] Nicholas Tse's "Abyss" Featuring Jackson Wang(0)
  • Jackson Wang’s Mother Still Buys Underwear for Him(0)
  • Jackson Wang Wants to Star in a TVB Drama(12)
  • Asians on TC Candler’s “The 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2018”(25)
  • Jackson Wang Breaks Down in Tears at Fan Meeting(0)
  • Overworked, GOT7’s Jackson Passes Out Due to Exhaustion(7)
  • William Chan Hides His Face After Losing to Lu Han in “Hot-Blood Dance Crew”(5)
  • Jackson Wang to Spend Lunar New Year in Hong Kong(0)

  • 6 comments to Jackson Wang Buys Property in Hong Kong

    1. wm2017 says:

      “You know you’re making it in life when you can finally afford a home in Hong Kong” LOL….Wow…..Funny but probably true and some are closet size spaces in comparing to the US. haha…

      Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
      • m0m0 replied:

        @wm2017
        yea, housing price is ridiculous and it’s not even a house, just a space. i wonder if it includes parking. imagine living in hong kong, any sizable unit is going to cost multigenerational wealth accumulation.

        Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
      • msxie0714 replied:

        @wm2017

        Housing prices have been astronomical in California. Houses that are no more than run-down shacks have sold for over a million $$ in cities like San Francisco and Palo Alto – two of the most expensive places in Calif.

        Login or Register before you can reply to msxie0714
      • jimmyszeto replied:

        @wm2017
        The living room of a typical flat in HK will be smaller than someones toilet in the West…

        Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
    2. theyenman says:

      Hong Kong housing prices are nuts. A statistic has an average price of a home in Hong Kong to be about 30 times the average annual household income. By comparision, Canada is about 4 times, even with Vancouver skewing things. And we complain about high house prices here lol.

      And it’s not even an unsolvable thing. The government artificially keeps it high on purpose by not allowing for further expansion. Less than 30% of the island is actually developed, leaving 70% just empty land. I’m surprised Hongers don’t protest more about the local government working hand in hand with local developers in keeping the prices so artificially high so both parties can make absurd amounts of money on the backs of regular people. Instead, they just complain about China all the time.

      Ah well, not my city, so what do I care I guess.

      Login or Register before you can reply to theyenman
      • jimmyszeto replied:

        @theyenman
        Hong Kong is a good city to earn money if have the ability but not a good place to live a life due to huge expenses. Even a a miniature flat without space to walk will cost ridiculous price. No wonder many sell off and emigrate when older…

        Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto

    Leave a reply

    You must be logged in to post a comment.