Kate Tsui Still In Discussions with TVB

By on November 2, 2015 in NEWS

Kate Tsui Still In Discussions with TVB

As an endorser for the Hong Kong slimming and skincare brand SlimBeauty, Kate Tsui (徐子珊) attended a promotional event for the brand’s new service in the crowded streets of Causeway Bay yesterday. Looking absolutely gorgeous and sexy in her low-cut white dress, Kate surprised the audience with a few magic tricks she did with a magician.

In her new ad for the skincare brand, Kate wore only a bikini. However, Kate said she does not have the guts to wear a bikini in public, admitting, “Social anxiety. I do have a phobia of crowds. I don’t often go to places where there are a lot of people, but this is something I cannot avoid because of work. But I am feeling okay now, because I know there are people [security] around to protect me.”

Not In a Hurry to Sign New Contract

Kate’s management contract with TVB has already expired. The actress is currently rehearsing for her upcoming co-headlining KITEC concert Our Goddesses, while also working on her new jewelry designs, which she plans to release in December. Although now a free agent, Kate is in talks to star in a Mainland Chinese drama.

Asking if she has decided on a new management agency yet, Kate revealed, “I am still in discussions with [TVB’s] Miss Lok, but if I am to sign a new contract, it won’t be until next year. I am not in a hurry.” Kate denied the reports claiming that Johnnie To’s (杜琪峯) agency wants to sign her. She said, “Those are just rumors!”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

7 comments to Kate Tsui Still In Discussions with TVB

1. janet72 says:

hope tvb takes her back…enough of new Miss HK winners.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
  2. freedalas says:

I never really like Kate so I won’t really miss her if her talks with TVB fall through. But to be fair, she did put up solid performances in three to four dramas.

Login or Register before you can reply to freedalas
  3. happybi says:

Not a fan of her and never was impress with her acting but compare to the newbies, she’s much better than them. But honestly won’t be a great lost to TVB.

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
    • freedalas replied:

@happybi I am with you on this one

Login or Register before you can reply to freedalas
    • janet72 replied:

@happybi DEFINITELY…she is so much better than newbies…and also better than Sharon chan.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
    • janet72 replied:

@happybi not that impressive but much better than present batch of actresses.
      the younger actresses need time to polish their skills. hope tvb doesn’t throw lead female roles to them.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
  4. orchid123 says:

Kate Tsui looked better with her simple makeup (in the above photo).

Login or Register before you can reply to orchid123