Photos of Raymond Lam’s Family Exposed After Sister’s Wedding

By on January 7, 2011 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

As “Asia-Pacific’s Most Popular Male Singer,” thirty-one year-old Raymond Lam Fung will once again hold a concert series at the Hong Kong Coliseum this year, marking an accomplishment three years in a row. Embarking on film, music, and the television industries, Raymond Lam is the most popular male personality. With his family assets worth billions (Yuan), Raymond’s father, Lin Hua Guo, has the nickname, “Li Ka Shing of Xiamen .”

On December 29th, Raymond’s younger sister, Regina Lam, got married. Since Raymond was at Regina ’s wedding, he could not attend the 2010 Metro Radio Hits Awards. Raymond sang two songs at Regina ’s wedding. Hoping that Raymond would get married soon, his family introduced several women to him at the banquet.

After Regina ’s wedding took place, pictures of Raymond’s father, younger brother, and sister circulated online. Many netizens noted that Regina bore a striking resemblance to TVB comedian, Wong Cho Lam. Returning recently to Hong Kong , Cho Lam said, “Everyone laughed when they saw me. I have not seen photos of Raymond’s younger sister yet. She looks like me? In essence, they are saying that I look like my good brother, Raymond Lam!”

Did Cho Lam’s girlfriend, Leanne Li, tell Cho Lam about the striking resemblance between Regina Lam and himself? “No, friends told me about the comparison.” Cho Lam proudly stated that he was more beautiful than any woman in the world. “Since Raymond’s sister was getting married, of course she was most beautiful.” (Was Cho Lam more beautiful than Leanne?) “In her mind, I am. She is always jealous of me!”

Source: Tom.com

Jayne: I do see the resemblance between Wong Cho Lam and Raymond’s sister. Raymond also bears a close resemblance to his younger brother and father too.

62 comments to Photos of Raymond Lam’s Family Exposed After Sister’s Wedding

1. Kidd says:

Regina’s husband is quite handsome. Regina looks nothing like her brother. But, from the pics above, she seems like a sporting lady. 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
  2. jo says:

I find Regina looking like a lady man! gosh! but she does looks a LOT like wong cho lam n yes cho lam is prettier thn her!

Login or Register before you can reply to jo
    • Samantha replied:

I totally agree!! when i first saw the pic i thought it was wong jo lam dressed in a wedding gown!!.. never imagined raymond lams sister to look like that!! anywho congrats to her.

Login or Register before you can reply to Samantha
  3. iampheng says:

That’s Raymond Lam’s sister? Oh.

She looks like a happy person.

Congratulations!

Login or Register before you can reply to iampheng

I’m sorry, when I first saw the picture I was rather shocked at how big her mouth is and how unlike Raymond Lam. The quality of the picture doesn’t help matters. Younger sister issit? She looks like older sister. To be said to look like Wong Cho Ming isn’t a kind remark. But she seems happy. I mean she should. It was her wedding day.

• Bridget replied:

+1. I was like WHOA! when I first saw this photo. I didn’t even believe it. She does look like a friendly, outgoing girl though.

Login or Register before you can reply to Bridget
  5. HeTieShou says:

Raymond’s sister looks nothing like him, but looks like a friendly and sweet person. Congrats to her.Her husband sort of looks like Ren Quan to me. She does look older than Raymond though.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • Kidd replied:

Yeah, now you mention it, her husband does look like Ren Quan.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • HeTieShou replied:

Ok then it wasn’t only me that thinks that… Ren Quan immediately came to my mind when I saw him.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  6. clamine says:

Congrats to the bride and groom. Raymond’s brother’s left hand looks weird..like there is only 3 fingers with a hidden thumb.

Login or Register before you can reply to clamine
  7. Vivien says:

Omg this is shocking. Raymond and her look nothing alike and she does look like Wong Cho Lam. Raymond must’ve had all the good genes gone to him.

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
    • idyllic replied:

I share the same thought – Raymond was blessed with all the good genes!

His sister really, really looks like Wong Cho Lam. And unfortunately that’s not a compliment…

Login or Register before you can reply to idyllic
      • HeTieShou replied:

Well, also keep in mind that Raymond has had some plastic surgery as well. However, even if he didn’t, he still looks the best in his siblings I think.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • pandamao replied:

I re-watched that cooking movie with Raymond Lam, Flora Chan and Lawrence Ng … I think from that period, there were lots of resemblance.

It’s more believable that Raymond got a few enhancements now that I look at the nose a bit closely.

Login or Register before you can reply to pandamao
    • jo replied:

erm issit true he had surgeries done? either way i am a big fan of the current him 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to jo
      • fiona replied:

u’re right jo. to begin with, i dont believe he had surgery. saw his mom’s pic before. bt like u said, i dont really care if he has done it or not, i’m still a HUGE fan of his.

Login or Register before you can reply to fiona
  8. EkinFan says:

I’d still hit it

Login or Register before you can reply to EkinFan
    • j00ky replied:

with a paper bag on top of it? lol gotta give it to ya for giving me a laugh 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to j00ky
  9. RayIan says:

First:Congratulation!

Second:Raymond’s younger brother does have all five fingers, only on that picture look like three fingers instead because he was holding some sort of paper.

Third:Hope Raymond will become an uncle soon…

Login or Register before you can reply to RayIan
  10. HeTieShou says:

Raymond’s sister sort of looks like Carol Yeung at some angles(but I think Carol looks younger and prettier).

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  11. Cynthia says:

So.. by looking at Raymond’s sister and brother, can we now confirm that Raymond has done at least a nose plastic surgery?

Login or Register before you can reply to Cynthia
    • seraphiclynn replied:

I thought everyone knew about his nose. It’s no secret, especially as it was done in between dramas. Look at his nose in Eternal Happiness and then in Drive of Life (which was shot after 2 procedures on his nose and the dramas in between that timeline does show the difference). There is no way he can deny it as it is not a single snapshot which can be quite misleading, rather, its a whole drama.

Login or Register before you can reply to seraphiclynn
      • star replied:

Raymond once said that he had done a nose surgery due to problems with his nose… it was a long time ago. So it wasn’t like a nosejob to make him look better but something that he needed

Login or Register before you can reply to star
      • Kidd replied:

@ Star

So, is it a case of while fixing the nose problem also beautify it?

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • Kite replied:

A lot of celebrities use that excuse for nose job.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kite
  12. Fiona says:

Nope. Raymond looks like his mom. His dad has a big nose bt not his mom. Hv seen a pic of her when she was younger with a young Raymond. Raymond has refine features like his mom. if u look at Raymond nw, he also does hv a slightly broad nose bt definitely unlike his siblings. He inherited the best genes frm both parents.

Btw, Raymond himself has said that he looks like his mom, even before the recent photos were revealed.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fiona
  13. Aly says:

Congrats to Ray’s sister! But I agree with most people here! Ray got the best genes overall of all the siblings. She looks like Cholam’s sister more than Ray’s sister lol! I would be happy if I were her too! It’s her wedding day, and most importantly her husband is good looking!

Login or Register before you can reply to Aly
  14. Dusa says:

I can’t believe it!!! Since I’ve always been wondering what his family members look like. To me I think Regina looks like a mixture of Michelle Ye and wong cho lam. Her mouth is huge. Her husband is handsome and so much younger looking. Her makeup looks awful when you’re a billionaires daughter I’m sure you can do better. She’s got butter teeth, needs some teeth whitener. Also she does look older than Raymond lam. Shes got a good life. Congrats to her n the lam family!!! I’m still in shock though

Yeah now I know why lum fung needs a plastic surgery on his nose.

Login or Register before you can reply to Dusa
  15. Judy says:

Wow, I would be so insulted if someone said I looked like Wong Cho Lam, especially on my wedding day when a bride is suppose to be at her best! Raymond definitely got the best looks in the fam, though his brother is not so bad either. Regina Lam looks like she got botox (well… bad botox) on her lips. Her husband is pretty good looking. Perhaps she’s got quite the charming personality!

Login or Register before you can reply to Judy
  16. pandamao says:

Feel bad for chica … her dream wedding got ruined b/c of her bro’s fame.

i am glad i am not connected to anyone “media-magnets” =)

Login or Register before you can reply to pandamao
  17. Candy says:

Shows how cruel people are in this world. A comment can be so piercing and a collective comment by cruel insensitive people who does not know how it can ruin families. one day will befall upon them.

When I saw the news I was shocked. My first reaction was OMG how can anyone to do that. The bride no matter how unattractive she is, will always be complicated to be her most beautiful on her wedding day. On the contrary Regina has to get this cruel reaction on hers. The worst is how will Raymond forgive himself now that his family and beloved sister have to go through this painful episode because of his attendance and fame. She is not a public figure and does not need to satisfy the public.

For Raymond, please stand tall and not be ashamed of your family. She is who she is, she cannot be who is not. From your upbringing which can be seen as commendable, I believe your sister and brother are just as well brought up and have beautiful hearts and attitudes. If people are blind its their problem, not yours. Take this episode to be an eye opener to what people are today and adversities always shows you true friends/fans and supporters.

Login or Register before you can reply to Candy
  18. Candy says:

Sorry I meant- The bride no matter how unattractive she is, will always be complimented to be her most beautiful on her wedding day

Login or Register before you can reply to Candy
  19. pop says:

yeah its a cruel world and that’s some yellow-ass teeth, crest strips anybody? having a few billions, dont tell me they cant afford some beauty aesthecians and stylists to help wedding girl out.

Login or Register before you can reply to pop
  20. Kumar says:

Aiyo should have asked our drag queen show make up artist for some help?!? What happen there? Did someone play a prank on the bride? If she was a man, she would still be uglier than Raymond Lam with this type of make-up on. I am shocked! But she looks 10x better in her regular photos with light make-up and definitely a nose of wealth 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to Kumar
  21. FuCand says:

I do agree with the nose of wealth and they got it all. This world is that cruel and stop trying to be nice when it is the fact that she doesn’t look good in her wedding day. There’s no need to kiss ass up to them because they don’t even know that you exist. Any society and no matter which century since the beginning people will judge no matter what. You might say that it’s sad for people to say that to her but honestly ask yourself if you aren’t thinking the same thing as we all are. She does got bad makeup, yellow teeth and a huge mouth means that she will eat her husband…as in the end

Login or Register before you can reply to FuCand
    • Candy replied:

No sorry to say I really was not thinking the same thing about her when I saw the news and her picture. Just b’cos you did not does not mean everyone is like you. Honestly, I feel for her and am not kissing ass but I have no need to justify to you. I don’t know how many of you are married and have kids, when you do and they don’t turn out “pretty” please don’t be shocked because this world also has its way of teaching its people. BTW, judging is the characteristic of the human mind and not the human heart. People who live with their heart will only witness but you will probably not understand.

Login or Register before you can reply to Candy
  22. Dyfsatong says:

I thought Regina was raymond’s mother at first on that picture of her wearing a white shirt and a black vest. Her wedding dress looks very cheap. She don’t need those gloves. Too much stuff is going on. Being a famous persons family matter…you would expect to be on the tabloids soon. You can run but u can’t hide. Stop feeling sorry for the lam family. How would you know if they mind or not? They probably don’t and stop thinking for them. Some people in this world is so fake that you’ll say things different from what your heart thinks. Raymond knows who his fans are and as an artist you should take criticism because you can only get better not worse. Can’t stand why some people are AAWWW so sad that their pictures got leaked out. If you’re so scared then don’t take any pictures of yourself at all

Login or Register before you can reply to Dyfsatong
    • Candy replied:

So, who is the one talking, your mind or your heart since you are so real? When I read the news I really felt for their mother (guess I am old enough) and drew a deep breath. No words. That was from my heart. Now the ones I feel sorry for is you.

Login or Register before you can reply to Candy
  23. Queenie says:

All I can say is wow! What happen? You can’t make yourself look better when you’re a billionaires daughter. Even a guy went to get a nose job to beautify himself. Your brother is famous so do something about yourself!

Login or Register before you can reply to Queenie
    • Kidd replied:

Why should she? What’s important is she’s comfortable and confident in her own skin. Better than those people who so dislike their natural born look that they go plastic surgery after plastic surgery to ‘beautify’ themselves and end up looking like every other person who does plastic surgery.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • EkinFan replied:

well kidd they all end up looking hot and beautiful if that’s what you meant by looking like every other person who does plastic surgery. Look at angelababy and janice man afterwards, WooOo mama!

Login or Register before you can reply to EkinFan
      • HeTieShou replied:

I agree and I think that is why a number of people who have had plastic surgery deny that they did. They want people to praise them because they were naturally born that way, not because they had to have something done in order to look the way they do. Honestly, I personally believe that beauty that has been “altered” is no longer true beauty because anyone can do it if you have the money to. Naturally born beauty is more admirable since that was how you were born and have to accept it regardless.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • icieL replied:

Why? Does her appearance somehow affect anyone’s life? I doubt it. She likes how she looks and that kind of confidence is admirable. I respect her husband for looking past outer appearance and truly love her for who she is.

Login or Register before you can reply to icieL
      • HeTieShou replied:

I also admire people who can look beyond the outer appearance, but it is hard to a lot of times because that is the first thing that you see. I guess you need to have other things that will draw another person to you besides looks. I do admire her for not having any plastic surgery and keeping her natural look though. Her family is so rich that she could have easily had that done but she didn’t.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • Fox replied:

Can you know if her husband loves her with a nose like that?

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • HeTieShou replied:

Is her nose a nose of good fortune or something?? Maybe that is why she did not have any plastic surgery to alter it??

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • Fox replied:

Or maybe she doesn’t want to have one. Normally ppl out of entertaining industry don’t want to have plastic surgery. They don’t need.

If I’m rite, she is an accountant, so she doesn’t want to change her look.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
  24. Judy says:

Didn’t Raymond’s father want him to leave the industry at the age of 30 to help out the family business? I don’t think this can help manners… when his family begins to feel the effects of his fame, I’ll assume the pressure for him to leave the entertainment industry will even be greater.

Login or Register before you can reply to Judy
    • HeTieShou replied:

Honestly, even if Raymond did leave the circle, he and his family will still always be in the spotlight. It feels like once you have joined the circle, you never truly leave…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • EkinFan replied:

yeah, its similar to the Chinese triads that run the circle

Login or Register before you can reply to EkinFan
  25. jayzemine says:

I so glad I got a glimpse of Raymond’s family. I saw pictures of his dad but never his sibblings. Raymond’s brother does look a little like him. If you look at Raymond’s picture when he took with his TVB acting class, he sorts of look like his brother. So I am sure plastice surgery did play some part in Raymond’s life but how much because comparing his old pictures and the pictures now, he is so much more handsome now. Of course, perhaps he just looks better as he aged. As for his sister, no comments, you guys said it all. LOL But congrats to her.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayzemine
  26. jo says:

haha the photos of her are really funny lar! but who cares? She’s happy shes wealthy she’s marrying a hottie n she lacks in looks prolly has lots of substance in the head! Good fr her!

Login or Register before you can reply to jo
  27. Allen says:

I feel really bad for her, it’s one of her most special/happiest day & media totally bash her w/ these photos. The media definitely out of line this time.

Login or Register before you can reply to Allen
  28. Martin says:

I can’t even look at the picture, everytime I see that picture, it’s pretty horrific. If I think like this, imagine how she’ll feel, esp when she’s around her friends. Wedding turning into a joke, I agree w/ Allen that the media def cross the line for this one, just sick

Login or Register before you can reply to Martin
  29. She might be ugly but she has a husband. Better than some “pretty” girls who can’t find one.Can you know if her husband loves her with a nose like that?

Login or Register before you can reply to Silvia Merrill
    • HeTieShou replied:

Maybe that is the case if that is a nose of “good fortune” as people have mentioned. That seems to make sense since her family is rich and all…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  30. Sue says:

Unfortunately she got a lousy make up person. She looks pretty in other picture. The fair one. She definitely need to go for dentist.She looks happy. Wishing all the best to her.

Login or Register before you can reply to Sue
    • random G girl replied:

Yes, I agree. The other pictures look a lot better. I think the media probably took the worst looking photos from her wedding and “boiled” news/gossips. I mean, everyone has a nice angle and bad angle. Unless you are a drop dead gorgeous girl like Michelle Reis, you’re bound to have some bad photos… esp ones while you’re laughing, eating, talking,etc…

Login or Register before you can reply to random G girl
    • random G girl replied:

I’m sure Regina has a great personality. And I think she’s a lot better looking in reality. Those photos are not a good reflection of her “real” face.

Login or Register before you can reply to random G girl
  31. jim says:

ray has to face a lot of criticism, but the media attacking his sister is just sick and low, the worst thing is that they didnt give a toss about her wedding and her feeling.

Login or Register before you can reply to jim
  32. mouse says:

i think its just the makeup.
    shouldn’t have used such bold red for the lips for starters..

Login or Register before you can reply to mouse
  33. jim says:

congrat and happy for regina, really sweet girl and fun wise her be happy family and faster got baby.

Login or Register before you can reply to jim