Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo are Tying the Knot!

By on July 5, 2016 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo are Tying the Knot!

Ruby Lin (林心如) and Wallace Huo (霍建華) are getting married!

On Tuesday, July 5th, Ruby announced through her production studio that she will be tying the knot with Wallace this month. She wrote on social media, “It’s true. Hua Ge and Jie [Wallace and I] will be getting married. Thank you for your concerns.”

This announcement came half an hour after fellow actors Michelle Chen (陳妍希) and Chen Xiao (陳曉) showed off their own marriage certificate on Weibo.

Wallace followed up with a confirmation of his own. He announced through his studio, “I received a lot of friends’ queries today. Yes, Ruby and I are getting married. Thank you for your concerns!”

The sudden marriage announcement has led to rumors claiming that Ruby may be pregnant with Wallace’s child, but the couple has yet to step forward to deny or clarify these claims.

Though Ruby and Wallace have known each other for over ten years, they did not become a couple until around six months ago. Their relationship went public on May 20, 2016 went Ruby announced the news on social media.

Congratulations to Ruby and Wallace!

Source: Oriental Daily

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

• Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo Attend Awards Show Separately(5)
  • Wallace Huo and 2-Year-Old Daughter Spotted in Malaysia(8)
  • Ruby Lin Pregnant with Second Child?(2)
  • Wallace Huo Puts on Weight After Marriage(6)
  • Ruby Lin's Unphotoshopped Face is "Horrifying"(26)
  • The Earning Power of Taiwanese Stars in China(5)
  • Wallace Huo Had Crush on Ruby Lin for 10 Years(4)
  • Angelababy and Huang Xiaoming are China’s Highest-Earning Celebrity Couple(4)
  • Ruby Lin: "Wallace Huo is a 100% Husband and Father!"(2)
  • Wallace Huo Wants a Second Child(6)

• 22 comments to Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo are Tying the Knot!

1. pleikupho says:

Congratulations to my favorite couple! I can’t wait to see them in their wedding attire. They are such a gorgeous couple. It looks like Bali is a favorite wedding destination for celebrities.

Login or Register before you can reply to pleikupho
    2. gray says:

Yes, cannot wait to see their prewed photos.

Login or Register before you can reply to gray
    3. dramas4me says:

Congrats to them both and all the best! Wow!!! They are moving fast here. This wedding news at the end of July is kind of rushing. Could the rumor that she is pregnant true? That would be double good news for them. I hope Nicky Wu, LSS & Hu Ge will attend their wedding (no conflict of schedules I hope).

Login or Register before you can reply to dramas4me
    4. happybi says:

Wow that was fast but since they know each other for so long already, why wait! Glad they went with getting married quick! Not wasting anymore time. If she does have a bun in the oven then that is even better. Souble happiness!

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
    5. heather says:

YES!!!!! So happy that they’re getting married! A tiny little bit disappointed that it’s not Zhao Li Ying… LOL. But that’s only cause I wanted Bai Zhi Hua to be with Hua Qian Gu.
      Who will gett married next?! Maybe Hu Ge!?

Login or Register before you can reply to heather
    6. cuckoo says:

Wow, congrats! But I still feel that they look like friends more than people in love, am I wrong?

Login or Register before you can reply to cuckoo
    7. tiffany says:

So happy for them! They have been friends for many years. You know it’s serious with the announcement. 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to tiffany
    8. jayne says:

Announcing their relationship earlier was a hint that Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo are very serious about their dating relationship. However, Ruby stated in earlier interviews that she is not the type to get married. Did Wallace change her mind or she was just being careful with the press?

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
      • gray replied:

@jayne Yes I think she change her view regarding marriage (maybe persuasion from family or close friends or etc). It could also be that she doesn’t want to give information about personal life to media.

Login or Register before you can reply to gray
      • megamiaow replied:

@jayne When you’ve found “The One” Im sure that can make you change your mind entirely. Very happy for them.

Login or Register before you can reply to megamiaow
    9. elizabeth says:

Oh wow! I expected them to move quick but wow, getting hitched at the end of the month. So happy for them and if they are having a baby, then even better.

Login or Register before you can reply to elizabeth
    10. dramas4me says:

Ruby Lin went to Paris for fashion shows recently and this picture does show that she looks pregnant here. I can’t wait to see their baby (copy & paste this link, then you can see the picture). Also, I saw a video on YouTube recently that Wallace Huo was looking for a property to buy in Taiwan.

Login or Register before you can reply to dramas4me
      • gray replied:

@dramas4me I don’t think so. I mean it just doesn’t make sense for Wallace to abandoned his career in China especially since his career is in the peak. Maybe once in a while, he will stay in Taiwan when he has no job.

Login or Register before you can reply to gray
        • dramas4me replied:

@gray I don’t think Wallace will abandon his career in China, but he will come home more often because of his “family”. Currently he probably doesn’t have his own home in Taiwan and they need a place they can live together.

Login or Register before you can reply to dramas4me
      • aiya replied:

@dramas4me Has anyone heard of the term multi-residence?

Even non celebs do it all the time.

Login or Register before you can reply to aiya
        • dramas4me replied:

@aiya Yes. I agree with you. Especially celebrities because they have the money to do it more than normal folks like us – also it’s because the nature of their jobs. They often travel here and there.

Login or Register before you can reply to dramas4me
    11. funnlim says:

Indeed super charged relationship but it makes sense if she is pregnant. Whatever it may be they certainly wasted no time at all. The baby will be beautiful. Did he also book the wedding place when he went to Bali the last time? Perhaps..perhaps. Yes Ruby did say no marriage right? Well that was before she met THE ONE and now having HIS child. It happens, these kinds of things…

Login or Register before you can reply to funnlim
      • dramas4me replied:

@funnlim I saw an article or a YouTube video today that said the baby will be due in early 2017. I watched quite a few of their new videos today that I forgot which one. Wow!!! It would be amazing if he went and book his wedding during the time he attended Nicky Wu & LSS’ wedding. I hope Nicky Wu & Hu Ge will be his groomsmen. I also hope LSS will attend his wedding.

Login or Register before you can reply to dramas4me
    12. gray says:

As much as I want pregnant news to be true, at this time it was still a rumor. Take it with grain salt until Ruby/Wallace officially inform it.

Login or Register before you can reply to gray
    13. hannah says:

cuteness! so happy for them!

Login or Register before you can reply to hannah